Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oral Sex. Pussy AND Ass?

last reply
31 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Girls, how many of you actually like your ass licked and eaten during oral sex?
IMO, this has changed dramatically over the past 40 years. Back then, I never heard a woman ask me to do anything to her ass, other than leave it the fuck alone. Now, I'd say that half of the women I talk to on Lush really enjoy some form of ass play.
Quote by 69Kisses96
IMO, this has changed dramatically over the past 40 years. Back then, I never heard a woman ask me to do anything to her ass, other than leave it the fuck alone. Now, I'd say that half of the women I talk to on Lush really enjoy some form of ass play.

The women on Lush aren't a typical cross-section of women in general. Girls who habituate sex sites tend to be less inhibited, and usually push the envelope sexually!
Good point. I've seen more pics of tongues buried in assholes here than I can shake a stick at.
I like it, it's kind of fun but I'd rather have something put in it.
Quote by Smoocher

Better comment would be "...shake a DICK at."

Except that lots of these women would rather be around a stick.
I love it, many guys seem to be keen on going there too.
I've only had one guy do it, but I loved it. It feels so good having my ass licked and fingered as part of foreplay.
The short answer, YES! ;)
love it and if you want to fuck my ass you better be ready to tongue it for a while
like most people I love Oral and the feeling of a tongue on my clit can be almost too much but I also love the area between my pussy and ass tongued that is very sensitive and this leads to rimming my ass which drives me wild.
Linn
My lovely wife likes it when I push her legs toward her chest as I lick slowly side to side inching down past her pussy, pausing at that area just above her ass. Licking slowly and placing tiny kisses and sucking in slightly. Then I take the tip of my tongue and circle her ass. I can feel her push her hips up toward my face, and her breathing gets quick and shallow....
Man I should have stayed single. Seems lot of gals like us kink types. I love eating pussy and ass and even more if its fresh fucked.
The job is only half done if both aren't treated equally!
I love it. Love licking it too, especially with women!!
Loe it,Love licking too,,as above especially with women xx
Like to suck a cock out of my rosebud.
Its a must if you plan to fuck it, no entry otherwise.
I so enjoy ass play so YES!

Ass licking is exciting and dirty. It can kind of tickle but that's part of the fun.

I do .

heart

Quote by Mckayla1991
I like it, it's kind of fun but I'd rather have something put in it.

A tongue is a good starter, yes?

Quote by Juicy_Judy
Like to suck a cock out of my rosebud.

Such a beautiful act, as would be eating your rosebud after cuming inside.

I've found women prefer that forks not be used for eating their ass.

Yes, yes! ;)

Of course yes