opinions of women who enjoy sex

last reply
28 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
women who indulged in sexual activity were always considered to be tarts, Do women still consider this possibility before sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really do not understand your question. Women with a very high sexual quotient are very much like you guys. If her cunt is soaked and still she is on fire, there is only one thing on her mind.

Whatever label that is assigned to her is of zero consequence. No matter if is Tart, Slut or Whore we still have a need to be filled.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by traddis
women who indulged in sexual activity were always considered to be tarts, Do women still consider this possibility before sex.

I just assume enjoying sex is natural for both guys & girls
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually hate sex. I just find it an easy way to quench my oral fixation. But if I had to choose, I would prefer to never have sex again and suck on lollipops!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I actually hate sex. I just find it an easy way to quench my oral fixation. But if I had to choose, I would prefer to never have sex again and suck on lollipops!

Nikki!! Say it ain't so!! If so, that would be the biggest loss to our state since the Boston Tea Party!
Lurker
0 likes
I think women have finally wised up and stopped giving two shits about what anyone thinks about us in that regard...and the small minded people who still look at us sexual women as such, can go on living their boring existence watching the rest of us enjoy ourselves.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My KIND of woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JustFriends101
I think women have finally wised up and stopped giving two shits about what anyone thinks about us in that regard...and the small minded people who still look at us sexual women as such, can go on living their boring existence watching the rest of us enjoy ourselves.

BRAVO!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme

Nikki!! Say it ain't so!! If so, that would be the biggest loss to our state since the Boston Tea Party!

Nikki Darling no one is going to believe that story. But I know how you love to pull our chain.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I really do not understand your question. Women with a very high sexual quotient are very much like you guys. If her cunt is soaked and still she is on fire, there is only one thing on her mind.

Whatever label that is assigned to her is of zero consequence. No matter if is Tart, Slut or Whore we still have a need to be filled.

Weldone....... Every woman should feel proud not ashamed by reading your quote.
After all we are the most desired species in this mans world. We should care a fuck for all this tagging crap.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

Nikki Darling no one is going to believe that story. But I know how you love to pull our chain.

Whew! Thanks for the clarification hot stuff.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy

Weldone....... Every woman should feel proud not ashamed by reading your quote.
After all we are the most desired species in this mans world. We should care a fuck for all this tagging crap.

I could not agree more. After all, words vary in meaning accordingly to context.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
What's the male equivalent to tart? Can't think of one? That's because males have always had the freedom to be sexual, and women have always been considered sexual property of men. Anyone clinging to that archaic model these days is a Neanderthal, and their ignorance is embarrassing to the rest of us who have freed ourselves.
0 likes
Quote by traddis

Some do and some don't. My sister, for instance, will call any woman wearing a sexy outfit a slut. But she sure loves to see a guy with no shirt on if he's got tight abs.

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by traddis

Are you serious? This isn't the seventeen hundreds. The scarlet letter is no longer used. I've got news for you. Sex for women is pleasurable and a meaningful part of life as is for men.

Gawd what a dumb question.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U

Are you serious? This isn't the seventeen hundreds. The scarlet letter is no longer used. I've got news for you. Sex for women is pleasurable and a meaningful part of life as is for men.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
What's the male equivalent to tart? Can't think of one? That's because males have always had the freedom to be sexual, and women have always been considered sexual property of men. Anyone clinging to that archaic model these days is a Neanderthal, and their ignorance is embarrassing to the rest of us who have freed ourselves.

Yeah, when was the last time you heard a guy called a satyr? It's amazing to me that anyone on this site would have an issue with women who like to fuck. It is way past time to dump the double standard. Fuck the haters.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme

I could not agree more. After all, words vary in meaning accordingly to context.

Thanx 4 supporting my view.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme

No, it's not true. But figured this thread needed a response as rediculous as the question.

Why should a woman worry that some closed minded person would think she is a tart/slut/whore because she had sex. It's 2016, not 1952 people!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wish there were more of them and not set on every good looking hot guy. We are also out there and have a lot to offer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

No, it's not true. But figured this thread needed a response as rediculous as the question.

Why should a woman worry that some closed minded person would think she is a tart/slut/whore because she had sex. It's 2016, not 1952 people!

I couldn't agree more beautiful. I'm trying to be playful with you. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I quite enjoy tarts - the edible kind.
To be called a tart is certainly uncomplementary. If your definition is correct ie if a girl likes sex she is a tart - then I am a tart before during and after sex, but if you want sex from me you had better not refer to me as a tart.

Oh the term " Grub" seems to be the male equivalent.
living dead girl
0 likes
Don't most women enjoy sex? as its something perfectly natural to enjoy?
it seems the old double standard of women who play are whores is alive with you but what about men?
how is it any different at all really?

So to answer what I think is the question
I have never put much thought about it and I have never cared what others might think
that being said I have kept my numbers very low because it is always good to be picky
but its not for the sake of what others might think but my own personal preference.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy

Thanx 4 supporting my view.

You are very welcomed.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well, they're more fun in bed... and usually out of bed too! I've been blessed to have known a few women who allowed themselves to let go and embrace the pleasures of sex .....and that has made my life more the richer! If a woman enjoys something, they tend to do it more often as well; So repetition leads to experience and that instills confidence. Nothing is as sexy as a confident woman!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A tart? Cream pie of sorts, isn't?
Lurker
0 likes
Enjoying sex is natural.... Appreciation and jealousy had given it different names smile