One sentence tip for going down on a girl

last reply
63 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
if you were to give a guy one sentence worth of advice for when going down on a girl, what would it be?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pay attention to the non-verbal hints of what she likes. ( the silent "a little to the left" command)
I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.
Lurker
0 likes
Have enthusiasm and be willing to ask what she likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Make sure you take her panties off first!

Or pull them to the side, that can be pretty hot...

Listening to her body language and what she is saying/groaning/moaning/grunting is probably the best cue.

We're all a bit different. I'd say, don't be too rough, be gentle, get to know what she likes.

Oh in fact, most important of all make sure your stubble isn't too sharp - seriously that can be frickin' painful!
Lurker
0 likes
Be cleanly shaven (having your fadge sandpapered is not nice) and before making physical contact purse you lips and blow a jet or warm air up and down her lips a few times, it's very sensuous.
Lurker
0 likes
Take your time.
Lurker
0 likes
You ladies should write a book. One thing I prefer for a girl to do is tell me what she likes. Not just the "unspoken commands". Esp. the first time. After all we don't mind you being a teacher in pussy eating as long as we study hard and do a good job and in the end get a good grade. So don't be afraid to tell your guy what you want. Besides we all like a little dirty talking from our girls when making love to them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Take your time, watch for her signals of what feels good and use fingers in conjuction with your mouth. Dont be embarrassed to ask her what she likes. And most of all be enthusiastic and enjoy it.

Remember, its not a job, its a privilege, LOL!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Simply_Susan
Pay attention to the non-verbal hints of what she likes. ( the silent "a little to the left" command)

amen! Pay attention to what she responds to and how she responds
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
Move your tongue nice and lighty first as it can be very sensitive down there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slowly please!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can I give two?

1. Don't just use pointed tongue flicking, it can get almost painful. Fine in short bursts, but a soft, flat tongue massage is heavenly.

2. Stimulation inside and out is always better than one or the other, so finger that g-spot while you tongue her clit, or the other way around.

That's my take anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
take your time, be gentle and enjoy it. - nothing worse than when you make a girl feel like you would rather not be doing it!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Do it right or i will kill you.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I know it is a question for the gals but thought I would just add my

All of the answers are right.

The only thing I have to add is that every woman is a bit different with what they want and like. Just pay attention.
If it is the first time for a lady, you may have to do a lot of experimenting to find out what works for her.
This has been covered already, but in a bit of a different way.

You will be rewarded handsomely when you get it right.
I know more than one sentence.
Lurker
0 likes
If she says what she likes do it!
If she wants you to go down on her more do it.(do not complain! especially if she goes down on you way more then you do her).
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Make sure you take her panties off first!

Preferably with your teeth.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
you honestly should take all advice with a grain of salt. you don't need to take off her panties, you can pull them to the side yes, but you can put your mouth on her over her panties and make a very sexy time of that. also, about what someone said about blowing, my man does this and it's annoying. if you do something odd like that, ask if she likes it quickly after or she may end up dissatisfied. I would not recommend doing that until after your first few times with her.
Lurker
0 likes
Never shove fingers with hangnails or broken/jagged fingernails in orifices.

Can't stress that enough!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mistress_of_words

1. Don't just use pointed tongue flicking, it can get almost painful. Fine in short bursts, but a soft, flat tongue massage is heavenly.

That's my take anyway.

I have had great response from my the gals in my life from using the underside of my tongue in circular motions over her exposed clit.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
definitely going for the tongue on clit and fingers working the g-spot technique. SO. GOOD! ;)
I L o v e Y o u .

I L o v e d Y o u A l l A l o n g .

C h l o e e e X x.

< 3
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
her clit and slit are not the only important parts... sometimes she likes to have you kiss all around them too... and bite a little...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As above, don't be so direct and don't hurry me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ask only simple yes or no questions she needs to concentrate, so don't make her think too hard. Is this good?, faster?, more?, etc. Start slower and lighter to build up towards climax, simultaneous multiple points of stimulation are typically more successful, and pay attention (duh).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Take your time, it's not a race. Think of it as your last meal, beause if you guys don't do it right, it just might be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Take your time, watch for her signals of what feels good and use fingers in conjuction with your mouth. Dont be embarrassed to ask her what she likes. And most of all be enthusiastic and enjoy it.

Remember, its not a job, its a privilege, LOL!!!

Actually it's a honour ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cocokisses
Great advice but also remember to relax. And in addition, while pleasuring the clit, don't neglect sticking your tongue into her. That feels so damn good!

I have a big nose and have found a definite benefit for it, can do both at the same time and either way around.
Lurker
0 likes
Patiences, practice and listen to your lover!