Nudity

last reply
16 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was brought up to be extremely modest in terms of clothes I wear and the amount of flesh I show. Since my marriage ended and my ideas have started to change I have become more and more comfortable with nudity. I suppose I realized this yesterday, a lovely sunny day, when I finished my work and decided to catch some rays on the deck. Before long I had discarded my bikini, made sure I was adequately sunscreened in those sensitive places, and felt so wonderfully free. I actually even moved my recliner from a secret spot to a place where I could be seen by others. Am I unusual or do I have an exhibitionist streak?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
You don't have to be an exhibitionist to enjoy being nude, or even allowing others to see you nude. Nudism/naturism is a way of life. In my opinion, it's people who are fearful of being nude who have a problem. I've never had any reticence about anyone seeing me nude, but I have trees screening my pool yard because I realize that neighbors DO have hang-ups about my nudity, and I don't want to deliberately offend anyone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SarahFun
I was brought up to be extremely modest in terms of clothes I wear and the amount of flesh I show. Since my marriage ended and my ideas have started to change I have become more and more comfortable with nudity. I suppose I realized this yesterday, a lovely sunny day, when I finished my work and decided to catch some rays on the deck. Before long I had discarded my bikini, made sure I was adequately sunscreened in those sensitive places, and felt so wonderfully free. I actually even moved my recliner from a secret spot to a place where I could be seen by others. Am I unusual or do I have an exhibitionist streak?

Many mornings I have taken my coffee out to the patio clad only in my short robe. As the sun gets warmer the looser the robe gets until I have it open totally... secretly hoping someone is watching... nothing to be ashamed of
Lurker
0 likes
I think nudity is perfectly normal and really quite liberating. I'll happily sit in the sun naked at home. Last summer I went to a 'nudist' beach, which was totally empty and spent the day in and out of the sea and sand with nothing on. There really is nothing quite like it. I'd embrace those moments on the deck!
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Sarah, if the reason you moved your recliner was just because that meant you could be seen by others, then that sounds like you have exhibitionist tendencies. Which is great.

But if it was just that the new spot was sunnier, and you thought "I don't care if anyone sees me or not", then you're just relaxed about your nudity. Which is great too, but not quite the same.

I fall into the first category, by the way.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Annie, I think I am in transition. Eighteen months ago I would have been mortified to be seen naked in the open. The other day I wanted an all over tan and no longer cared. My fantasies since then have been about the pleasure of being seen.... And wanting it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if you want this, then this is of course an exhumation . But I don't think there's anything wrong with that. If, of course, you evaluate the reality around you correctly. On the account of reality, there is of course a wide range of opinions. For example, I can afford it if I am sure that others are comfortable with it. It is interesting that you have this feeling came after marriage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sarah, Annie defined the two aspects well, the don't care and the want to. When I was young the don't care was what got me started. I quickly progressed to a degree of what if I'm seen, those thoughts pushed me to take more and more chances, each one a bit more brazen and thrilling than the last one. Once knowing positively that you have been seen may well bring on the want to be even more. Enjoy your travel along the path and best wishes things work well for you. Stay healthy and happy in all you do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to be nude and when at home you will rarely catch me wearing clothes. I was raised in a very conservative house and everyone wore clothes. When I was in my room I was naked and when in the house by myself I expanded my domain. I do like to be seen naked it does not bother me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
You don't have to be an exhibitionist to enjoy being nude, or even allowing others to see you nude. Nudism/naturism is a way of life. In my opinion, it's people who are fearful of being nude who have a problem. I've never had any reticence about anyone seeing me nude, but I have trees screening my pool yard because I realize that neighbors DO have hang-ups about my nudity, and I don't want to deliberately offend anyone.

I think that brings up an interesting distinction between exhibitionists who are only OK with it if everyone seeing them is too, and exhibitionists who don't care (or even prefer) if the people watching weren't expecting it.

My wife and I tend to be huge exhibitionists when around like minded people, but neither of us would enjoy it if other people were being made uncomfortable.
Lurker
0 likes
I love being nude go to a nude beach often. I like being seen by men and women and yes it turns me on.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not so much in the winter, but I do try as much as possible in the summer in my garden
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It’s so much fun. I am nudist at home.
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SarahFun

It's not unusual at all! You might have a slight exhibitionist streak, yes. The last part of your story sounds familiar to me. I must say -in my experience - it gradually grows (pun, strangely, not intended) when you have more of these moments. I don't think there's anyone who becomes a full force flaunter all at once, and there's bound to be a spectrum of sensation and intention... I think it has to do with societal norms (which we all are socialized towards), the tension of breaking of taboos and discovering your own sexuality. In my honest opinion, we keep learning about ourselves through life and that never stops.
Being seen by others, to me, is arousing to the fullest. I think it's healthy and harmless, not a paraphilia. As long as it's safe and respectful, it can be a lot of fun!
"Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie." ~ Shakespeare.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Nothing wrong at all with being naked.

We all arrive in this world wearing nothing at all. I think that’s called naked. Hence, why do people get upset about it.

I love being naked in both in the house and outside. So long as you respect others and always have a pair of shorts etc, to hand in order to cover up and save any embarrassment.

In the UK, you don't commit an offence by being naked. However, if you cause distress or offence to anyone else in public then you could be in trouble.

Get em off and enjoy life naked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Being nude is liberating and is great for your confidence. It's a bonus when someone else sees.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm a normal, tiny female with small boobs and nice curves. I have nothing that other women don't have, and have nothing to hide. I'm not embarrassed to be topless or naked, but I don't flaunt it either. If a situation calls for possible nudity, I don't object. I love skinny dipping! Sometimes, to boost a dull day at the beach or pool, I'll "accidentally" have by top fall off "without knowing it". And maybe leave it off. But always being respectful of the surroundings and the people.