Nude Photography

last reply
11 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll start by saying that I have been a professional photographer, with a particular interest in the female form.

I wonder how many girls, young women, ladies even mature ladies are willing to be photographed nude (by a stranger albeit a professional).

This would not lead to sex in any way as the better photographers have a reputation that they will fiercely defend and protect.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well a number of woman on Lush have posed in the nude both professionally and for amateurs too.
Are you pointing at me?

I guess I am guilty.

The human body is beautiful and there is really no reason not to show it in the best light.

Is seducing your photographer really a no no?
Lurker
0 likes
In today's world of the internet, where nothing can be completely deleted once it out, nude photography is questionable. Ask yourself, 'Would you want your children to find those photos?' I think the human body is beautiful. I think my body is beautiful, but I want complete control of who else sees it. No Photos for me.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I modeled professionally from age 18 to 25, mostly while I was in college. I was also a life model for the art department at my university (OSU). I've modeled nude for both professional photographers and photography students, and for the past 10 years I've modeled nude for my boyfriend and some of his photographer friends, just for fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Well a number of woman on Lush have posed in the nude both professionally and for amateurs too.
Are you pointing at me?

I guess I am guilty.

The human body is beautiful and there is really no reason not to show it in the best light.

Is seducing your photographer really a no no?

"Am I pointing at you," Yes you bet.
What do you say to your photographer, "Is that a telephoto lens or are you just pleased to see me."

I think its great to be seduced by a model. Its just from a photographers point of view that we have to be very careful, especially with new or younger models (Always over 18yrs).

Its also great to see a model loose all of her inhibitions when she poses nude for the first time. I think that many would like to but are either afraid or insecure, but a good photographer makes them feel really amazing.
Lurker
0 likes
a sexy professional photo shoot would be fun. i'd do it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am interested in photography as well. I mosty photograph nature/landscapes, architecture as well as every day inanimate objects. I would love to photograph women in pinup poses, lingerie and artistic nude. The problem is finding soneone who is willing to pose.
~EMP2~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Emporer2
I am interested in photography as well. I mosty photograph nature/landscapes, architecture as well as every day inanimate objects. I would love to photograph women in pinup poses, lingerie and artistic nude. The problem is finding soneone who is willing to pose.

Heres your chance. I'm in the UK and unfortunately all the replies are from lovely ladies in the USA.

Start by offering free shots to new models, clothed to start and build up a reputation then join a group, there are lots on facebook.
But a word of warning. Do not push any model into any pose she is not 100% comfortable with. Any reputation will be in shreds.
Once you ask, you will be surprised how many potential models there are in your neighbourhood.
Lurker
0 likes
It's fun to pose nude, but the last thing I want is to see naked pictures of me on the internet. That's why I don't show my face on my Lush pictures. My friends here get me naked but headless. All my other non Lush friends (and family) get me with a face and with clothes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Cyndy
It's fun to pose nude, but the last thing I want is to see naked pictures of me on the internet. That's why I don't show my face on my Lush pictures. My friends here get me naked but headless. All my other non Lush friends (and family) get me with a face and with clothes!

I would love to have the opportunity to (privately) photograph you.
Lurker
0 likes
If I ever did it, it would have to be a professional photographer with impeccable reputation, indeed. It requires great trust to do it. And I would have to be sure I am the one who receives all photos and no copies are left behind. Considering this, I probably won't do it any time soon. smile
Madam Carol
0 likes
My husband likes to photograph me but it makes me self conscious. I'd love to have Bethany's confidence but when I look at myself I only see the flaws. Kinda like an artist viewing their own work. They see the mistakes.

I do the same with my stories. I've been told I'm a perfectionist. Not true. I just want things... correct.