Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Normal for women to be like giving blow jobs?

last reply
80 replies
9.0k views
0 watchers
2 likes
I love having a mans penis in my mouth
I loved it the very first time i tried it so I yes it’s normal for me.
I started in high school and have yet to stop. Love the feeling of a cock in my mouth.
for me i love it
i think its just another way to pleasure my man
Absolutely
Nafisa
Of course! I for one was never afraid to give a blow job and from the beginning, swallowed. So yeah, normal for this lady.
Meagan
A woman friend of mine took an informal survey of her girlfriends on this question. Out of 8 of them only she and one other woman actively enjoyed it. By that I mean they would have felt deprived if a guy wouldn't let them suck his dick (hypothetically speaking of course!) The other six all gave their partners blowjobs because it was expected and because then the guy would go down on them. They weren't grossed out by it but didn't specially enjoy it. It was more a means to an end.
Further to the above post, I've had lots of similar discussions with female friends over the years, and while I'd say it's been nearer 50/50 for/against, it's definitely not something we all enjoy.

Of course, any survey taken among Lush members is likely to be skewed in favour, because if you're a woman on Lush, you're likely to be more sexually adventurous than the average. Or at least that's the impression I get! I don't think any polling organisation would regard it as an unbiased sample.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Quote by penman5248
A woman friend of mine took an informal survey of her girlfriends on this question. Out of 8 of them only she and one other woman actively enjoyed it. By that I mean they would have felt deprived if a guy wouldn't let them suck his dick (hypothetically speaking of course!) The other six all gave their partners blowjobs because it was expected and because then the guy would go down on them. They weren't grossed out by it but didn't specially enjoy it. It was more a means to an end.

You're probably right Will. I would say the same thing about sex in general though. For many women, it is seen as a "chore" more than something they crave or need. I suspect that is especially true for women, who like me (although, I'm definitely not among them), put in 60-80 hour workweeks. Many of my coworkers neither want sexual attention nor do anything to bring such attention to themselves. And, before anyone asks, no they're not lesbians, bisexuals or anything. They're simply women who are, for lack of more practical term, are married to their jobs/careers. That is what defines their life - their work/career. These women see sex as a impediment.
Meagan
should be, its very normal
this is a strange question for me. How can you imagine sex without this amazing act?
I think "normal" is hard to define in the easiest of circumstances, but I don't think it's particularly unusual for anyone attracted to penises and/or the people they're attached to. I certainly think that blowjobs are fun.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers

I'd say it's normal. Giving your partner pleasure is a turn on to the giver as well.

I wouldn't say I was "normal" but I love giving head

It can be both normal and something many women don’t particularly enjoy. I know women who don’t particularly enjoy giving or receiving oral, and I know others who love both. I don’t think either group is more or less normal than the other. I guess it’s about the dynamics in the relationship. I enjoy it because he enjoys it, but could I live without it? Sure. X

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden

What is normal? I love giving head.Can't speak for other ladies

Can't speak for others but I happen to enjoy giving a sloppy bj

The first one I ever gave was a sort of accident. I was sitting next to my bf, and gently "making out". He put my hand on his crotch and I felt his cock. I asked to see it, so he took it out. I held it, and stroked it - and I swear, it just "beckoned me" to get closer, so I put my head in his lap and played with it and looked at it very closely. Next thing I knew, I put it in my mouth, and really enjoyed the feeling and other sensual aspects. I tasted pre-cum but didn't know what it was. I found it it was the first time anyone had sucked on my bf - it felt so naughty and grown up, and before I knew what was happening, he came. I choked a little, and spilled most of it. We laughed about it. And I told I wanted to do it again. And the next time, I kept a lot more of it in, and even swallowed a little.

As of now, I am a huge fan of sucking - it is a very natural and friendly thing, an intimate gift that I adore giving and my friends enjoy getting. I love "normal sex", but a cock in the mouth is just so much fun.

Quote by Verena
Perfectly normal and very enjoyable

I concur

Normal for me, can't answer for others

It's normal and it's a process of sex.

Nafisa