2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you own nipple clamps?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course. What self-respecting girl would be without them - and other toys?
Jx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Brandie has several sets of three clamps. One for each nipple and one for her clit. When she is riding cowgirl, with just the nipple clamps on, I release them at the same time as she starts to orgasm. It is a sure fire way to get her to start squirting. It enhances her orgasms two fold. As she comes down I reapply them. She will start another round of orgasms. Releasing them will enhance the strength again and some times another round of squirting. This technique is good for 3 rounds of orgasms and occasionally 3 rounds of squirting but at least one round of squirting. She squirts copious amounts of clear hot juices.

If she is riding with out the nipple clamps pinching and rolling her nipples between my thumb and finger does the trick too.

Nawty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry, I'll be the odd girl out here. I tried them once... never again. Now I wouldn't call myself a masochist perse, although I do love the pain from spankings/croppings/paddlings/floggings...but nipple pain I cannot do. Maybe I'm super sensitive in that area, I dunno. Agonizing pain that had 0% pleasure for me. And honestly, I shudder when I even see pics of nipples clamped.
Who woulda thunk with how kinky I am elsewhere lol...different strokes for different folks I guess smile

PS: however... I have cum (actually "cum") from having my nipples fingered/rolled between my partners fingers. Not twisting/yanking etc...but I actually did cum down there (with no touching down there) from simply having my nipples rolled between his fingers with just the right amount of pressure. So yeah yum :)
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
I've got several sets, but I really don't like them being used on top of my piercings since they've been stretched because there's much less tissue between the jewellery and the clamp and I worry that it will damage the tissue or the few blood vessels that are remaining.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DoubleDs
Yup
id sure love to put those clamps on your luscious nipples and let them drive you wild omg those38dds are calling !! Hope you got them on tonight sweetie mmmmm so hot !!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I certainly do and they can take you to a new level. Plus I have some gentleman friends that have some that are much more severe than the ones I have.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes i do
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lilgirl1414
Sorry, I'll be the odd girl out here. I tried them once... never again. Now I wouldn't call myself a masochist perse, although I do love the pain from spankings/croppings/paddlings/floggings...but nipple pain I cannot do. Maybe I'm super sensitive in that area, I dunno. Agonizing pain that had 0% pleasure for me. And honestly, I shudder when I even see pics of nipples clamped.
Who woulda thunk with how kinky I am elsewhere lol...different strokes for different folks I guess smile

PS: however... I have cum (actually "cum") from having my nipples fingered/rolled between my partners fingers. Not twisting/yanking etc...but I actually did cum down there (with no touching down there) from simply having my nipples rolled between his fingers with just the right amount of pressure. So yeah yum :)

Hello...were they the adjustable kind that you tried? That's how I needed to start out because mine are super sensitive as well. I know after a bad experience though, it makes you not even want to try again.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Horndogdad
id sure love to put those clamps on your luscious nipples and let them drive you wild omg those38dds are calling !! Hope you got them on tonight sweetie mmmmm so hot !!!!

You are so funny!!!
0 likes
Yes I own some and I use them.. Hurt yes, but like DoubleD said, get the adjustable ones till you are use to them.
Click below to see

0 likes
I had one but I got rid of it since my ex at that time bought for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm game! I have a lot to clamp onto!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Technically I do own a set since I was given them. Tried them once. No thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i do own a pair but these have a tiny vibe built into them, they will seed you to the moon n back! but they take a little watch battery that are not to be found? on this planet? i tried time n time again?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think they are for me, even with a flat battery.

Life is not a rehearsal!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I dont and really don't think it's something I'd be into.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no desire to own any or try any...
Lurker
0 likes
I don't but I want to get some. Just need a man who knows how to utilize them ?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
No, but my owner does. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
They are attractive on ladies....IMO Guys...not so much