Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

neighbor female flirting with your husband and caught by you whats your reaction?

last reply
48 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42

Oh yes he is the trust does not involve the neighbour (unless she's married then she is breaking trust with her spouse.) But my main question was avoided.

I have lots of trust for my husband, yet that does not make him "fair game". The original post was the female is flirting with your husband, so that is why she is getting a smack, lol.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
LOL THAT made me smile! It is an honest and immediate response.

I hope my woman would react the same way.... maybe not DO it... but WANT to. smile A controlled jealousy and greediness IMO is a good thing.

I would never actually do it... I'm not violent but my rage would be known. Unless it got to an extreme and then well you can't hold me back. c: I'm glad to get a smile from my answer. It's the truth. xP

Quote by Jack_42
Oh yes he is the trust does not involve the neighbour (unless she's married then she is breaking trust with her spouse.) But my main question was avoided or was the implication not clear enough as to who should be punched if anybody?

The neighbor should be punched in the throat if she's doing the flirting.. The husband next if he's flirting back!

Questioned answered...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would still smack her, ( or throat-punch as Poppet suggested) , if he flirted back, this is where he would be residing for the next little while :

Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
I’d be very territorial, placing myself between the two of them and letting her know that I know and that it’s not on. I’d probably be feeling jealous and possessive and would be careful not to get all irrational and punish my man for being irresistible; if he’d behaved appropriately we’d end-up having hot sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pixiedust65

I have lots of trust for my husband, yet that does not make him "fair game". The original post was the female is flirting with your husband, so that is why she is getting a smack, lol.

In my mind there is no justification for a slap unless he's responding and then if anybody get slapped (if we have to be that childish) then it should be him.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't flirt with a married woman unless I am also friends with the hubby and he knows where I am coming from. as for my Girl it depends on wether I know the guy of if i like the guy! if i don't like him then I will not be happy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42

In my mind there is no justification for a slap unless he's responding and then if anybody get slapped (if we have to be that childish) then it should be him.

Well that is in "your mind" as you say. Others here have agreed with me, so at least I am with others who are childish. It was after all, Ask the Gals. I gave my opinion and that was it. I don't think there was a need to call anyone "childish". I did not agree with your comment that a married man is fair game, yet did not have to resort to an insult to tell you I did not agree.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pixiedust65

Well that is in "your mind" as you say. Others here have agreed with me, so at least I am with others who are childish. It was after all, Ask the Gals. I gave my opinion and that was it. I don't think there was a need to call anyone "childish". I did not agree with your comment that a married man is fair game, yet did not have to resort to an insult to tell you I did not agree.

Oh I do apologise of course it's so grown up to go around slapping each other and of course the law totally agrees with you. I wasn't actually insulting you I said (and that is my opinion) that such behaviour is childish but if the cap fits. You also only partly answered and ignored the part about the husband.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42

Oh I do apologise of course it's so grown up to go around slapping each other and of course the law totally agrees with you. I wasn't actually insulting you I said (and that is my opinion) that such behaviour is childish but if the cap fits. You also only partly answered and ignored the part about the husband.

What question? Your's or the OP's? I answered both, I said what my reaction would be. I was assuming it was the initial reaction that he wanted, and that would be my initial reaction. As for your question, why her, I also answered that up there, because the question was " neighbor female flirting with your husband". That is why it is the neighbor that would get smacked. If you think that I ignored the part about the husband, look down my later posts and see the picture of the dog house, I in no way, shape, or form forgot about him. If he was flirting back I would obviously deal with him too As for saying you were not insulting, actually it came off pretty insulting. I don't really understand why you are so worked up about the answers, and why the woman gets slapped and not the husband.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pixiedust65

What question? Your's or the OP's? I answered both, I said what my reaction would be. I was assuming it was the initial reaction that he wanted, and that would be my initial reaction. As for your question, why her, I also answered that up there, because the question was " neighbor female flirting with your husband". That is why it is the neighbor that would get smacked. If you think that I ignored the part about the husband, look down my later posts and see the picture of the dog house, I in no way, shape, or form forgot about him. If he was flirting back I would obviously deal with him too As for saying you were not insulting, actually it came off pretty insulting. I don't really understand why you are so worked up about the answers, and why the woman gets slapped and not the husband.

Because she is not breaking any trust which is what I thought relationships are based on and as we are, hopefully, past primitive and illogical responses. Again you ignored my reference to the law or do you feel this scenario puts everyone above the law also he may be in the dog house but you did not offer any violence re your husband.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We could continue to argue, debate or whatever, but obviously you are not going to understand my point of view so I have nothing more to say about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with poppet she is getting punched dragged down in the front yard and brutally mauled. Has only happened once O.O
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pixiedust65
We could continue to argue, debate or whatever, but obviously you are not going to understand my point of view so I have nothing more to say about it.

A nice convenient way to avoid answering but yawn ok.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyNicola
I'm with poppet she is getting punched dragged down in the front yard and brutally mauled. Has only happened once O.O

lol word gets around about who protects their man!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm okay with just flirting. Doesn't everyone flirt? Then again, I'm not a very jealous person. But I think hugging and touching and flirting are just normal human behaviors. If it went further than that, I'd start to mind and worry, but you can't watch your partner 24/7. If they want to flirt, they will. Why bother getting upset by it? You just need to trust they'll be faithful, and if you can't, you need to either make peace with that or find someone new.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pixiedust65

lol word gets around about who protects their man!

Is it just me? Doesn't anyone else see the ambiguity in this statement? From whom is he being protected? Or is it a cultural thing?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
I think general flirting is fine. Now if it was excessive and genuine signals of "come and get me" are being sent.... I think there would be a problem.

Agreed. I'm a big flirt myself but that doesn't mean I'm trying to break up a marriage or get a man into my bed. Sometimes a flirt is just a flirt and that's fine. But when it crosses the line where it begins to feel and look inappropriate, I'm more than happy to get my CRAZY on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You guys know I am not married now.

But when I was I had not problem if an acquaintance flirted with my husband, but I had the same rights with hers.

Your say what if they ended in bed? She is not going extract all this semen forever, and what a wonderful gift you have given your man.

We all know you will reap dividends over and over.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haha ! My neighbor did it. Walked up, sucking (in & out) on a red vine and asked my man some stupid question. To which, I answered "don't fuckin worry about it bitch" with a look of murder. She Pranced off and we laughed our asses off