need advise i'm 61 she 44

last reply
11 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 61 have not dated in quieted a while, we been talking on face book talking about dating I need all the advise, she seen my picture she don't seen turn off, and the aged seem to not turn her off so how should I handle this
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She is 44...not a child. Why don't you trust her judgement and believe that she knows herself. I would say just enjoy it!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Why don't you ask her out for coffee? No pressure. Meet in person and see where things go from there.
Lurker
0 likes
My love is old enough to be my dad/grandpa, but I don't care about that. He's an amazing, mature, smart, handsome, Sexy man.
Go for it!! =)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
Why don't you ask her out for coffee? No pressure. Meet in person and see where things go from there.

This sounds like the way to go. If the age difference doesn't bother her, why worry about it. Granted 17yrs is a big gap to some people but is not like you are 33 and she is 16. You are both adults who have lived life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Man, are you just on here bragging?? smile

Seriously, don't let the age difference stop you from asking her out for a coffee, and see where things go.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have always heard, half your age plus 7. You good, go for it.
Lurker
0 likes
*deleted by moderator for violation of terms and conditions*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just pop the question and don't take 'No' for an answer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just to with it. The age difference isn't that huge and even if it was so want about it. You are both consenting adults in search of happiness. Sometimes we find it in the least expected places. Good luck. Just have fun with it and see how it goes.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Age is just a number when you find the right person. What counts is that you have things in common that set the groundwork for a great friendship first. The rest will work itself out. If you have a good foundation, everything else is secondary. Good luck, and I like the advice to let HER decide if your age difference matters to her. And, if you get together and find you don't have much in common, YOU can decide as well. I hope this works out for you.