Naughty @ Work?

last reply
19 replies
2.1k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I find myself being very sexually aroused at work all the time! Therefore i try to slip off to the toilet for a cheeky wank during the day.

Just wondering if many of you women do the same thing? If so have you ever been caught or done more dirty stuff in the loos e.g fingering your ass etc?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I definitely do... either in the restroom, or in my office, which I have to myself. Have never been caught, though, because so far I've always remembered to lock the door.
Lurker
0 likes
I've snuck off the the bathroom at work to rub one out. Hell, I've worn butt plug and taken a vibrator for that reason
Lurker
0 likes
When I did work in an office yes I was naughty.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My assistant is very attractive, so I frequently entertain erotic fantasies about her, but since I'm sworn to keep my filthy fingers off her, I deflect my arousal to Lush and SweetWhores instead.
0 likes
Quote by itongueass
I find myself being very sexually aroused at work all the time! Therefore i try to slip off to the toilet for a cheeky wank during the day.

Just wondering if many of you women do the same thing? If so have you ever been caught or done more dirty stuff in the loos e.g fingering your ass etc?

It'll drop off if you keep touching it.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
It's frowned upon these days. In the past, I have had sex in my place of work. I don't think many would risk their job for an orgasm though. I wouldn't. Besides, I've never fingered myself up the arse at home so I certainly wouldn't do it at work. What if someone wanted to shake hands after or something?

Hi Bethany
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i work from home, mostly. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I've certainly taken myself off to the Ladies' toilets for a quick afternoon rub once or twice*

* a week

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

0 likes
Never in the office but sure I'll tease myself during break time in my car.
The beauty of blacked out windows.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At my main job I’m on lush when I’m not busy. Being on a shift where I’m primarily by myself has its perks. I also setup a proxy so the IT admins can’t trace or block my web usage ;). I might have gotten a little naughty in the bathroom a time or two. ;).

My other job is a bartender so don’t really have time, and I don’t count being hit on by a bunch of drunks lol.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, but only by co-workers and not really customers.
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Besides, I've never fingered myself up the arse at home so I certainly wouldn't do it at work. What if someone wanted to shake hands after or something?

I giggled way too hard at this part

But I agree I don’t think anyone wants to risk it especially if they love their job. Though there have been times I snuck out to my truck (my windows are tinted) on breaks or during planning
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I often would slip into the restroom during my conference period and finger myself. It was a wonderful tension release!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have played with myself at work sometimes. I'm a nurse, it is a stressful job. So, it helps take off the edge at times.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by kiera
It's frowned upon these days. In the past, I have had sex in my place of work. I don't think many would risk their job for an orgasm though. I wouldn't. Besides, I've never fingered myself up the arse at home so I certainly wouldn't do it at work. What if someone wanted to shake hands after or something?

Hi Bethany

And sometimes the human resources department does sniff checks to make sure employees have been working and not fingering their own assholes. Billions of dollars and pounds are lost each year due to lack of productivity due to massive at work asshole fingering.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i work from home, mostly. smile

And in the nude with your curtains and blinds open.

Oh, that reminds me, l need to drop by the store and pick up more lens cleaner for my binoculars.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes I have been naughty at work. I keep a spare pair of panties in my purse.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not exactly naughty, but I sort of flashed my table when I worked at TK.

A group of girls came in. About 8. They were sort of rowdy, but not too bad. A couple of them were probably bi, and sort of flirted with me. It was actually a refreshing change of pace from the guys.

So it's late and they're about the last table. It's just me and another waitress. The most vocal girl is discussing the bill with me, but not contesting it or anything. She sort of mentions the tip. My waitress friend comes over, and the customer starts mentioning a tip. My co-worker was really a flirt.

So the vocal girl is tipsy sort of joking about what we do for tips. Like would we flash. My co-worker sort of takes it as a dare. This goes on for 5 minutes I stand back, but she talks me into both of us lifting our skirts at the same time.

I didn't really want to do it, but was still intrigued and it was late anyway. It was the back dining room, which was empty. We turn our backs and lift our skirts and sort of stick our butts out and shake. I had on only a thong, so was really out there. We then bump our butts together.

The vocal girl howls and everyone makes a commotion. It was actually kind of fun. My co-worker and I high five and laugh.

Later, I do the bill and see we get a 30% tip. I did have to give some to my co-worker though! Fun times.
Lurker
0 likes
I work for my hubby so yes I am naughty at work.