last reply
168 replies
30.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Classified
0 likes
Quote by smileyum
On a aeroplane during a flight to Australia, definitely a ride to remember!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Church def. going to hell probably for that 1. well ok those 2 times guess.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
At school in the library sitting at one of the tables

The library has been a favorite of mine also!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my use and abuse of drugs class. I wonder in anybody noticed the wet spot on my jeans
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I do enjoy masturbating while out and about. Sit down somewhere quiet, cover myself up, and just go for it.

But my naughtiest might have to be in Church as well. It just seems so wrong, which is why it is so exciting. In a pew by myself towards the back...during a boring sermon...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy reading these but find it funny so many guys answer a question posed to the gals. lol
Lurker
0 likes
Last week at the car wash. I went thru with convertible top down.
Lurker
0 likes
ok so the list is long and crazy, but here it goes. Church bathroom, church class room 2 times 1 while caming, at work, sister inlaws bed, mother inlaws bed, high school art class room, front porch, in car while driving and stuck in traffic, sisters room, hotel hottub, sex ladys office at work, store dressing rooms. getting tired of typing.
Lurker
0 likes
While driving my truck.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
honestly...i'm pretty ashamed to admit this (and i'm certain lightening will strike down on me one of these days) but the naughtiest place i've ever masturbated was in a church bathroom. not a very proud moment but i couldn't help myself smile

how was it? my girlfriend's biggest fantasy is to commit sexual acts in a confessional but this is the closest I've heard someone gettin to that.. I love making all her fantasies come true but thought it was risky (we're from a seriously catholic country hehe) i love new different public places though and wud love to do it :)
Lurker
0 likes
Like several other people here, church. It was in the ladies room. There's something about it that feels so wrong, but it's such a rush!
Lurker
0 likes
In an interview. The boss was hot so I started rubbing.
Lurker
0 likes
My best friend's parents bed
Lurker
0 likes
My girls mom bed. No one was home. smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
on the hood of my car at Drive-in theater
Lurker
0 likes
at college in a lecture hall during class
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a car while driving to across the bridge to Tampa. I truck driver saw and watched me cum!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a car while driving to across the bridge to Tampa. A truck driver saw and watched me cum!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When I was a horny teenager I used to masturbate anywhere & one that sticks in the mind is when on holiday with my auntie,uncle & cousins We were on the beach.My auntie was sunbathing & my dad,uncle,2 cousins & me were in the sea.I came out & laid down on a towel that was in front of my auntie who was on her stomach & half asleep & wasn't aware that i'd came back.As I laid down on my stomach I was suddenly aware that I was looking straight up between her legs & with her swimming costume almost cutting her in two,it showed off her pussy in detail & I could also see wisps of pubes sticking out the leg elastic on either side.I got an instant hard on & became filled with lust,so I had a quick check that the others weren't getting out then proceeded to pull myself off & within minutes I was shooting out a big,sticky,load!
[img][/img]