My Girlfriend wants to...

last reply
12 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi ladies of lush, so i have a question upon a rather touchy subject. My girlfriend wants to have a MMF threesome, while i am very much open to the idea my only question is simply. How do we find a guy willing to do this? Any helpful advice would be nice!
Lurker
0 likes
it really wont be very hard at all, you could probably find one on here in 10 minutes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CompactG
it really wont be very hard at all, you could probably find one on here in 10 minutes

Oh no! Not with his cock he won't! Even hung guys will look small next to it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Oh no! Not with his cock he won't! Even hung guys will look small next to it.

Is he packing?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CompactG

Is he packing?

If it's the same Hungdoug, packing would be underestimating it.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the comments on my 'package', but my question still remains. How do i find someone?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
drop a ticket in the post, I'll be there in a flash ;-)
Are you liking my style?
Have a looky look at my stories then. Ah, go on.
No really, go on!

A Year to Remember

Alright, just want to get off? Have a look here instead then:
My tumblr photo blog
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you tried online? It's probably your best bet.

I would be safe safe safe about going that route though.

I don't know much about your circle of friends, would any of them be willing to participate? Maybe a friend of a friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you have a problem finding a partner, you must be jerking our chain.
Lurker
0 likes
Just trying to find a situation that wouldnt be overly akward
Lurker
0 likes
If you want real life, I guess craigslist?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every city of decent size, and most regions without a city, have a swingers scene. You may have to dig a little bit to find it, but probably not hard anymore. It will be cake to arrange whatever you could think of once you meet someone with ties to your local scene.

Being a relationship-oriented person, I myself would need to start with friends, and that could easily get awkward if you approach someone who's not open to the idea. I find, though, that as I go through my contacts, I can pretty easily identify some who would likely be willing to give it a whirl. These are people I've met through school, work, friends of friends... basically all it takes is a few dinner parties to know who is willing to kick off their heels and loosen up. My best advice for going this route is to pick friends who are not judgmental in general and ask.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
get it right and it will work no problem, get it wrong you will all lose out, my first MMF was with a close friend so it was cool mmmm my only regret was i ended up marrying the freak lol