Multiple...

last reply
17 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A close friend reckons she can cum maybe nine times over and over and still want to play but I find that after three I am too sensitive. I am wondering what is an average score? My orgasms become more intense on the second and third. Have you ever met a man that can go multiple? It must be possible.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been with a guy that could come about 3times without going soft. As for myself, it depends, sometimes Im just too tired to have more than one orgasm. Sometimes I am too sensitive to go again. I think it has a lot to do with the type of sex we are having "rough, gentle" and the amount of foreplay we had.

Interesting question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a lover a while back, he was 39; and BOY could he put some of these young guys to shame… We used to stop only to change the condom, but he could go for about 6 straight without going soft…. He used to say it was because of me, but I refuse to take all the credit.. lol

… Almost forgot, I could go for 10 multiples after that I get sore and it’s more uncomfortable than pleasurable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't even keep track it's totally unlimited I'm just a big cum slut!!! If I cum less than at least a 1/2 dozen times or more I must be sick or something. I'm a energizer bunny for sure! LOL It's all raging hormones. I've run into men 30+ online that can go multiple time right in a row but never one in person except when I was dating guys in their teens or early 20's long ago.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I think if the sex was fullfilling sexually, emotionally and spiritually who needs to come 9 time times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It’s not something that you NEED to do, but it’s something that you enjoy… Who doesn’t love to cum? To feel your body vibrate, your limbs go numb, and your pussy overflow with your tasty liquids! Mmm Bunny isn’t the only cum slut!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by LushPrincess
It’s not something that you NEED to do, but it’s something that you enjoy… Who doesn’t love to cum? To feel your body vibrate, your limbs go numb, and your pussy overflow with your tasty liquids! Mmm Bunny isn’t the only cum slut!

So jealous, damn!

Giving lessons? Maybe I can learn from you, lol.bqlTBSgayQTOGoRl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually I do, as long as there aren’t any jealous boyfriends or girlfriends involved…

I’ve been known to teach a few chicks how to find their g-spots and guide them into the wonderful world of “squirting!”
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by LushPrincess
Actually I do, as long as there aren’t any jealous boyfriends or girlfriends involved…

I’ve been known to teach a few chicks how to find their g-spots and guide them into the wonderful world of “squirting!”

The best way to avoid jealous boyfriends is to not have boyfriends! Let me know when the lessons start, then we can go search for new victims afterward.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the way you think Lady, it’s always more fun if your homies CAN have sum! Lol

Monday --- 12:00pm don’t be late or you’ll be punished!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by LushPrincess
I like the way you think Lady, it’s always more fun if your homies CAN have sum! Lol

Monday --- 12:00pm don’t be late or you’ll be punished!

aint no fun otherwise baby- if the homies can't have none. lol.

gotta love Death Row Records humor. old school baby
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
‘cause it don’t stop!

I find Snoop Dogg oh so sexy! [I know, off topic but just had to say it]
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
After my testicular cancer I was left unable to actually ejaculate
during orgasm. I soon found that I could often achieve the feeling of orgasm 2 or 3 times without losing my erection on a good day. I also seem to recover quickly, becoming hard again several times in the course of a few hours. My lady particularly likes the fact. That I don't make a mess on or in her and that we have no need of birth control.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
during orgasm. I soon found that I could often achieve the feeling of orgasm 2 or 3 times without losing my erection on a good day. I also seem to recover quickly, becoming hard again several times in the course of a few hours. My lady particularly likes the fact. That I don't make a mess on or in her and that we have no need of birth control.

Damn, Milik, there's nothing good about having had cancer but that comes pretty close! No mess and no protection necessary. That's pretty cool.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Milik_The_Red

Damn, Milik, there's nothing good about having had cancer but that comes pretty close! No mess and no protection necessary. That's pretty cool.

It does show that there is silver lining for every cloud!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LushPrincess

Where do i sign up?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ladies, I would be more than happy to help you achieve your goal of multiple. Since I am waiting to actually have sex until marriage, when ever I do anything with a woman its all about her pleasure for me. I couldn't care less about myself, the most exciting thing for me is watching and listening to you lovely ladies cum.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a multiple cum slut. It seems once I'm set off, I seem to go and go. Usually the guy spends himself while I want more. It's one reason I really like to have more than one guy in a session. Having guys ready to take up immediately when one spends himself really drives me crazy! Eventually I melt into a waking dream with no muscle control.

Once I met a man on a website (not this one, but a J.R.R. Tolkien one) who claimed he could keep up with me, so I flew out to see him, and he did me quite well! He was still going when I passed out!