65.7k views
1 watcher
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it is, to be honest I like how slutty it makes me feel
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ditto what she said above. Now I only allow men in our private swing group to cum in me. We have all been tested for STDs, and pledged not to play outside the group with out protection. At my first gang bang when I was 17 none of us used protection. I could not get pregnant, and I believe that played a big part of me letting go and could enjoy the wilder side of the lifestyle.

My first story, that I recently got published here on LS is titled, "My First Gang Bang and Golden Shower" Part 1.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
Never done ...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I live with two guys, so I frequently have 2 guys cumming in me the same night. I've had as many as 7 guys' loads in me in one night, but it's more often just 2-3.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
nope, a bit too juicy for me.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

I think that might be the hottest post I've ever read on here

Me too we Sluts need to keep this type of discussion upfront. Damn, I am getting wet.
Lurker
0 likes
I must admit, the idea turns me on, yes. I never had the actual experience as it would have to be with trustful partners and I don't feel like I could ask those for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
god yessssssssssssssssss
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG!!! Katie here. I fucking LOVE a good gang-bang!!! Oops, just touched myself a bit... Mmmmm!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've had more than one man cum in me quite a few times. Having said that...a few years ago I would have never thought I would ever do that period! Things change though. I find it a very naughty thrill now, and sometimes naughty is just the right thing to spice things up.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i think the idea is a definitely a turn on, but i don't think i would try it personally.
Lurker
0 likes
oh god yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Multiple guys cumming in me gets messy quick, so not really a fan unless it's in my mouth
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh yes. I enjoy guys cumming inside of me, so I totally love the idea. So hot. In my college days I've had two guys cum in me in a threesome, don't know if I will ever experience it again but if I found a few willing guys I would be all over it!