Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Most unusual/risky place you pleasured yourself?

last reply
55 replies
7.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes

"I was just so horny I had to play with my nugget"

34 votes remaining
In the vehicle you were driving (23 votes) 68%
Passenger in moving vehicle (11 votes) 32%
At your desk at work (8 votes) 24%
In the park with people around/kinda (5 votes) 15%
It's your keypad...enlighten us! (9 votes) 26%
Lurker
0 likes
Just wondering if the gals response would be as unusual/risky as the guys...what do you think?
Lurker
0 likes
Actually I have done three of the above answers. In the car, at my desk at work and in a park.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the college library, when I was very young.
Lurker
0 likes
I've done the first 3 plus on an airplane.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok I’ve done all 4 up there --- plus once when we were having a family night; we were watching a movie (can’t remember which one) but I just got so hot and bothered that I had to take care of myself under the sheet (I was laying on the couch, with a blanket over me) I had to fight the urge to make noise, and quiver uncontrollably. So it was one of the best masturbation sessions I have ever had.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lookatm3
came in my coffee cup at work - during a cyber chat powered by LUSH -

So since we now know you take "cream" in your coffee...the only question is "one lump or two"?
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by lookatm3

EEWWWW!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now, I've masturbated in some unusual places, but I've never ejaculated into a cup of coffee. Did you drink it afterward, I don't want to assume you did?
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
So I don't drive...
and I don't drive...
so...I don't drive at all...
but every other place imagineable... and no place at all.
Lurker
0 likes
Just what we need, another masturbation thread!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lookatm3

for some reason i am thinking this must have looked like a cup of egg drop soup with lots of soy sauce in it.

g

Lurker
0 likes
I have had my hand between my legs when ever and where ever the need was there. So many places that it would take for ever to wright them all down.
Lurker
0 likes
I have had my hand between my legs when ever and where ever the need was there. So many places that it would take for ever to wright them all down.
Lurker
0 likes
in the car, in school during school,at work (not at a desk, but in a movie theater i worked at behind the snack bar) no not in the popcorn!!!, in a health spa, well alot of places
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
had my friends dog lick my pussy behind the outside room when everyone was asleep.. have not got that fun and satisfaction ever
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by Ranchforman57
Itake for ever to wright them all down.

You never really wrote that ...
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by shirinlira
had my friends dog lick my pussy behind the outside room when everyone was asleep.. have not got that fun and satisfaction ever

Do not try this with a gator...

Down Fido
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i did it in a tree
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Welcome to the forums, Ilike.
Trees are nice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeesss cat trees......
The riskiest place I ever did it was way back in high school, I was under a pile of coats at the time staring at my teacher who was strutting around in thigh-high fuck me boots with hard nipples! Goddamm what a sight for a 15 year old boy!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
I've done the first 3 plus on an airplane.

Oh yeah - and my hubby's office while was on a conference call watching.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK, yesterday was a new one, the parking lot at Home Depot.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen

Interesting. What inspired that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by castlequeen

Interesting. What inspired that?

We'd made two stops already for gardening stuff and didn't want to leave it in the back of the truck so he just ran in to grab the last few things at Home Depot. He was wearing my favorite pair of shorts and while he was walking in I just...got inspired. Needless to say, the gardening didn't get done, either.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Not so fast, HOD. Tell us what you were doing under those coats and what that teacher was doing.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Nice CQ......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
sitting on a panel in front of a crowd at a high school journalism convention. the curtain in front of the table protected me while I eased my boredom, among other things...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lexylove
sitting on a panel in front of a crowd at a high school journalism convention. the curtain in front of the table protected me while I eased my boredom, among other things...

Did you have to shake anyone's hand at this event, cochina..?