Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Most unusual/risky place you pleasured yourself?

last reply
55 replies
7.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes

"I was just so horny I had to play with my nugget"

34 votes remaining
In the vehicle you were driving (23 votes) 68%
Passenger in moving vehicle (11 votes) 32%
At your desk at work (8 votes) 24%
In the park with people around/kinda (5 votes) 15%
It's your keypad...enlighten us! (9 votes) 26%
Seeker
0 likes
The most unusual place was in the site announcements thread. Hahahahaha!!!! just kidding
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Not so fast, HOD. Tell us what you were doing under those coats and what that teacher was doing.

Under those coats I had a quick fifty off the wrist and the teacher, she was strutting around with crochless panties and was inviteing us to lick her bootheel....
no... seriously she was just walking around in a very very tight top with a tight short skirt.
oh... and had fuck me boots on
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by heartofdarkness
Quote by roccotool
Not so fast, HOD. Tell us what you were doing under those coats and what that teacher was doing.

Under those coats I had a quick fifty off the wrist and the teacher, she was strutting around with crochless panties and was inviteing us to lick her bootheel....
no... seriously she was just walking around in a very very tight top with a tight short skirt.
oh... and had fuck me boots on

Let me re-phrase: why were you under a pile of coats? (I know I am going to regret this!)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
At school so many years ago...in classes! I had to make an overhuman effort to try not to scream lol
And in a park...it was recently, on a mutual masturbation with my bf ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was in class early and while waiting in the class fell asleep ,so some bright spark thought it was a good idea to throw a coat over me, next thing I know I was buried under two dozen coats. I'll say this it was good camoflage!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Read my story, that is the riskiest. But it was oh sooo good. Woops, just the ladies, sorry!
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by relaxandrelease
Read my story, that is the riskiest. But it was oh sooo good. Woops, just the ladies, sorry!

*giggles*
It's ok, we have space for you aswell, sweety.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did it in the back seat of the family car with Mom and Dad in the front seat and my two brothers sound asleep in the back seat next to me. I had a blanket over me.
I did it once in church, but it was the preacher's fault for attempting to give a sermon on the evils of lust, fornication and masturbation. I had my jacket over my lap.
You've been a bad girl! Now take your pajamas off and go to my room!
Lurker
0 likes
In a pool on holiday with my in laws,boyfriend etc...I nearly drowned but it was good (smiles)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
In an airplane coming back from vacation, sitting in my seat, with my legs crossed, using kegal muscles and dirty vacation-sex thoughts.

I'm one of those girls that can get off using no hands, so it really opens up the possibilities of where/when I can orgasm if the mood strikes. I've also done it in classrooms during boring lectures. I have it down to an art... nobody ever knows.
Lurker
0 likes
in the bathroom at work on a weekend when no one was really around. I would have done it at my desk, but on occasion one or two people have been known to pop in.

oops, sorry forgot that this was in the gals section!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Done all of the above
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Lurker
0 likes
Done most of those and some more too, that I will share in private for those who are interested enough to ask.>
Lurker
0 likes
in my back garden, sunbathing naked.... knowing my neighbour was looking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the bathroom stall at work, in the car, at the park, at the beach, on airplanes @ my seat, living room, bathroom, shower, guest room at home, basement, while stuck in traffic on the highway, and I'm sure there are more places.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Done it in car while driving, At my desk at work, and in the park with people around but the craziest place ever was while Parasailing in the Bahamas. Lucklily I can make my self cum pretty easily so it didnt take long. Was quite an amazing experience! Want to try tandem Parasailing so we can do it together!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Actually I have done three of the above answers. In the car, at my desk at work and in a park.

car, park, but desk at work!? o0 no, too old and potbellies scare me.. (no offense to anyone, it's a phobia...srry)
Lurker
0 likes
when i was 14 at school two girls sitting either side and i used my pencil case
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can do it with kegels only, but it's faster with a little external stimulation. Through clothing is fine though, so as long as I'm wearing pants it is easy. I rather enjoy doing it while driving and listening to my favorite sex scenes. Multitasking with people all around smile I wish I was able to get myself off when I was in school. I'd have more interesting masturbation stories and less unfulfilling permisquous sex stories. I don't think I gave myself a vagina orgasm until after I got married. It's very sad sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In car while driving, desk at work several times (rest rooms many times), lying on a crowded beach, on the fishing pier, on a swing at the park.
And just about in any location I find myself when the need arises.

I know this question was for girls, but ... Just ask and I'll share some more locations.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Lurker
0 likes
All of the above!! In a vehicle while I was driving... passenger in a vehicle, at work sitting at my desk and in the bathroom once or twice.., Sitting at the internet cafe (right now).... in a park people were about 20 feet away... Love it in public, thats part of the turn on, whether getting caught or not, whether someone is watching or not.. doesn't matter.
Lurker
0 likes
I masturbated at my Aunt Jo's house, by the fire. It was so wonderful. The memories are so clear.

Kimi X
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In an elevator, but most risky was when a woman I knew played with me on a subway train.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Lurker
0 likes
at school many years ago with a pencil case so you can tell how long ago it was
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the cinema?? xD
I've done it before in my school's washroom....
Lurker
0 likes
In a taxi, for a bet. I won.
Lurker
0 likes
In the car (as both driver and passenger), bathroom at work, at my desk when working alone, in the park, and had sex in the library in college... And the hubby just LOVES getting a blowjob in the car while he's driving.
Lurker
0 likes
Just last week in fact, I was talking online to a potential play partner of mine online while I should have been working. He was telling me all of the dirty things he wanted to do to me. Having a dress on it was quite easy to start rubbing myself, I soon started to finger myself when out of the corner of my eye I noticed my boss coming around the corner into my cubicle, quickly I jumped off of my chair onto the floor making it look like I was looking for something I had dropped on the floor. It was a very close call.
Lurker
0 likes
friends condo at sliding glass window facing back where their was a party in his neighbors backyard. truth or dare. guess what I had to do. delicious fun
Lurker
0 likes
back yard that is