Morning orgasm.

last reply
22 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry if its been discussed before, but my gf and I have discovered an interesting phenomenon. When we do the nasty first thing in the morning, her orgasm is much more intense (body shuddering intense) and lasts far longer.

So, the theory we are going by right now is that her body is more sensitive in the morning, but I don't think that's the main reason. Any ideas?
Thank you very much!
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with you my morning orgasms are noticeably stronger than at night or during the day! I also find that I'm hornier in the mornings I guess because u have to pee in the morning so all the blood goes to ur clit & bulids tension? That's my theory.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My guess is that she is more relaxed because she's less distracted by the events of the day. Also, her stomach won't be digesting food so there's more blood available. And there's less tendency to fall asleep during the afterglow, so there's a sense that you're starting the day off romantically.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have a medical or physiological explanation for why that is but speaking from personal experience, morning playtime, be it masturbation or sex, is AMAZING! I seriously can't start my day without one or the other and always wake up ripe for the picking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id love one , but there is never any one around in the am, so I guess i have to wait for the pool boy....lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I don't have a medical or physiological explanation for why that is but speaking from personal experience, morning playtime, be it masturbation or sex, is AMAZING! I seriously can't start my day without one or the other and always wake up ripe for the picking.

Couldn't agree more. If I'm lucky enough to have a guy in bed with me, nothing nicer than to wake up with his cock probing at my pussy and seeking entry. If I'm alone it's good ol' two fingers but either way I can't start the day without an orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lord_MaFiJa
So, the theory we are going by right now is that her body is more sensitive in the morning, but I don't think that's the main reason. Any ideas?

Well i do not know about any theories i always thought it was my pent up feelings whilst i was sleeping. I do enjoy bringing myself to orgasm first thing in the morning, i find they are the most fulfilling ones
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes that has to do with the kinds of dreams a person is having, even if they don't remember them. The dream doesn't even have to be sexual, just intense.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I must not be clear on this subject. Are you saying that there are a sexually mature woman who start the day without an Orgasm, either with or without a partner?

How strange!

I must have misunderstood the subject.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SexySofie

Couldn't agree more. If I'm lucky enough to have a guy in bed with me, nothing nicer than to wake up with his cock probing at my pussy and seeking entry. If I'm alone it's good ol' two fingers but either way I can't start the day without an orgasm.

I always wake up with a hard on ...........ready to go ........ you sound like me
Lurker
0 likes
I once read an article that stated: according to research most women's sexual drive/desire/etc peaks around 7am (and suggested that blokes set an alarm and wake up her all sensual-like).

I just did a google search to try and find said article but drew a blank (it wasn't a recent one)....I did, however, find this:

'During the first hours upon awakening, especially after having some erotic dreams, the stronger gender is very much in the mood for an intercourse. At 7 am the male sex hormones activity exceeds the norm by about 20 percent, by 9 am – by as much as 50 percent. The arousal starts to decline by 10 am and then raises once again by 11 am. But here comes the difference, since the arousal in females is not yet awaken by this time of the day. Desire hormones join the female bloodstream only closer to noon.'

Which, although, at first glance, contradicts what you've said it could actually be the reason for her stronger orgasm: if you are more 'up for it', chances are you are, to put it simply, 'better' at that time of day - which would explain her having a stronger orgasm.

I do agree partially with what has been posted above though with regards to one being more 'relaxed' in the morning - the more relaxed you are, the more into your orgasm you will get.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wild_flower
I agree with you my morning orgasms are noticeably stronger than at night or during the day! I also find that I'm hornier in the mornings I guess because u have to pee in the morning so all the blood goes to ur clit & bulids tension? That's my theory.

That was one of our initial assumptions, however, yesterday she peed before the sex, so that's down the drain smile
Thank you very much!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I must not be clear on this subject. Are you saying that there are a sexually mature woman who start the day without an Orgasm, either with or without a partner?

How strange!

I must have misunderstood the subject.

Well, as strange as it may seem to you, I assume there must be sexually mature women who start the day without and O and maybe even go a whole day without having one. As I am sure there are men who don't have morning wood, or have a lessened sex drive.

We are all different, wouldn't you say smile
Thank you very much!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

'During the first hours upon awakening, especially after having some erotic dreams, the stronger gender is very much in the mood for an intercourse. At 7 am the male sex hormones activity exceeds the norm by about 20 percent, by 9 am – by as much as 50 percent. The arousal starts to decline by 10 am and then raises once again by 11 am. But here comes the difference, since the arousal in females is not yet awaken by this time of the day. Desire hormones join the female bloodstream only closer to noon.'

Which, although, at first glance, contradicts what you've said it could actually be the reason for her stronger orgasm: if you are more 'up for it', chances are you are, to put it simply, 'better' at that time of day - which would explain her having a stronger orgasm.

Okay, I have a little idea now. Her hormone levels join the bloodstream closer to noon. Would it be correct to assume then that she is actually less sensitive in mornings? That would be consistent as it usually takes her quite a bit longer to come in the morning. But I don't think it's performance related, because yesterday we used a vibrator to get her off in the end, and the effect was the same.

So, my theory of being more sensitive has been disproved, what now? biggrin
Thank you very much!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sisters

Well i do not know about any theories i always thought it was my pent up feelings whilst i was sleeping. I do enjoy bringing myself to orgasm first thing in the morning, i find they are the most fulfilling ones

I talked it over with her now, suggesting some ideas put forth here, and she says that the morning orgasm is stronger physically, whereas afternoon and evening the orgasm has a stronger emotional component...
Thank you very much!
Lurker
0 likes
Love love LOVE morning orgasms! It's how I start just about every day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lord_MaFiJa
Sorry if its been discussed before, but my gf and I have discovered an interesting phenomenon. When we do the nasty first thing in the morning, her orgasm is much more intense (body shuddering intense) and lasts far longer.

I find the body is fully relaxed and renegergised to have the morning orgasm is very nice thank you smile if it works for you two then dont stop!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lord_MaFiJa

Well, as strange as it may seem to you, I assume there must be sexually mature women who start the day without and O and maybe even go a whole day without having one. As I am sure there are men who don't have morning wood, or have a lessened sex drive.

We are all different, wouldn't you say smile

Well, guys and girls if you are not into taking care of this need not sure why you would still me in my phone directory.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Morning orgasms certainly can be some of the best. I'm not sure there is a better way to start the day. It just puts you in a right frame of mind and clears your head for the stresses of the day.
Lurker
0 likes
its the best way to start the day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My take is that mornings are more 'sensitive' especially if there was sex the night before. It just 'feels' hotter and well, mmmm wetter
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In just two words -- LOVE THEM