Login

mma fighters: hot or not?

last reply
24 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Obviously it depends on how he looks but is the idea of fucking a fighter a turn on? off? dosen't matter?
Active Ink Slinger
Depends on his attitude for me.

If it means he's aggressive and scary then no. I don't like guys who pride themselves on being a hard nut. But, if it we're talking hot body with control, discipline and confidence... hmm, definitely. (Hypothetically, I'm not single, sigh). For the same reason I also like guys who are into fencing and archery.
The Linebacker
Herschel Walker MMA fighting. Can you believe this guy is almost 50 years old? He is the greatest Georgia Bulldog football player of all time and also played 17 years of Pro Football. Besides toying with MMA fighting, he is the President/CEO of a food service corporation. And he wrote a book about his suffering from a multiple personality disorder. He is also the former USA amateur martial arts champion. (I also posted a picture of him when he won The Heisman Trophy as the best college football player in America while he was at UGA.)

Active Ink Slinger
Hot, HOt, HOT ... did I say HOT?!!!

MMA fighters are conditioned, motivated, disiplined, dedicated, and CHAMPIONS. The sport takes talent, stamina and the will to go on. I have respect for the MMA Fighter.

As far as being HOT or NOT ... Definitely HOT!!!

One of the biggest turn-on's for me ... is knowing whoever I am with, is no "wussie".
I like when a person is confident and can make me feel protected (even though I do pretty well on my own).
I need someone who can sometimes put ME in my place when needed. (No violence, but with a look or something said)
Alpha Blonde
OK, so if we're going with looks aside and strictly on the merits of whether or not being an MMA fighter gets the juices flowing, I'd say that there is an element of hotness given the discipline and skill required in the sport and the physical fitness (guys like Roy Nelson notwithstanding).

I love to watch but I rarely have dirty thoughts about the fighters... well, until it starts turning into a bloodbath or the hematomas start bulging and then mmmmm... kidding! For real, I think there is something virile and exciting that goes back to our cave-girl instincts about a man that can effectively exert power in the physical domain but still have the restraint to know when to use it and when not to come across like a bar-brawling douchebag.

Having said that... it's not like being an MMA fighter gets an instant "omg, I want to fuck you" response from me at all. Looks/intelligence/personality aren't always a given just because you know your way around the octagon. But yeah, talent is always sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
I like the idea of them being physically fit and the "Badass" factor is kinda hot !

But overall MMA fighters do nothing for me. I did see one once who I thought was really hot but I dont remember his name. He got his ass kicked though!

I admit I am attracted to certain looks, love the bad boy rocker look, but in the end it is the personality, intelligence and attitude, not looks that will make me want him.
Active Ink Slinger
Very HOT! until there face gets bloodied, then not so much.
Lurker
A few years ago, I went to a bar in London and they had a boxing ring in it and it was used to "settle old scores". You arranged who you were going to fight and booked the ring for three rounds. Can't remember the name of the bar, but it was full of banker types.

When we went there was a bout with two women. One got knocked out in the third round. It was fun to watch and the crowd were wild.

Thinking about it now, I ought to go back and challenge the bitch who stole my husband! Now that would be fun as long as I won.
Active Ink Slinger
Thanks for the replys. I recently stopped competing in mma and my buddy was teasing me that I couldnt get a date now that I stopped fighting. So I was just curious about the female perspective.
Active Ink Slinger
HOT HOT HOT HOT Frank Mir and GSP mmmm yes smile
i love dirty nasty filthy steamy hot sex!
Active Ink Slinger
yea ive found that GSP is a common theme among female admirers;)
Alpha Blonde
Quote by highlandman

I've noticed this too, but don't really understand it. GSP does nothing for me (and especially weird since I'm Canadian!). But I've never been into the bald & muscular look.

Personally I think KJ Noons is the hottest fighter in MMA.

And I'll admit, I'm totally entertained by Chael Sonnen's attitude.
Her Royal Spriteness
i think i'd be too scared that they'd hear bells go off and smack me one in the face... and yeah, for once, that's a serious answer.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Artistic Tart
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by highlandman

I've noticed this too, but don't really understand it. GSP does nothing for me (and especially weird since I'm Canadian!). But I've never been into the bald & muscular look.

Personally I think KJ Noons is the hottest fighter in MMA.

And I'll admit, I'm totally entertained by Chael Sonnen's attitude.

KJ Noons is damn cute, I give you that.

Generally, I think MMA guys are sexy. Most athletes are, to me.
Active Ink Slinger
They are hot until their brain cells start dying off from all of the punishment to their head.
Active Ink Slinger
Some are hot...some are not...the cauliflower ears are not so hot but the muscles and sweat, the way they get all over each other....yeah that's hot!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
no not at all. who's that guy who looks like he has a cock tattooed on his chest? yeah what a tool
Rookie Scribe
Not really. My taste in men goes to uber geeky guys. Brain power is what I love most in a guy.
Active Ink Slinger
They are hot
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
Tried watching it but it seems its 10 plus minutes of men hugigng on the floor. Like anything else some are and some are not.
Active Ink Slinger
I kick box so yeah I'm into fighters in general
Rainbow Warrior
I prefer gentle guys.
Active Ink Slinger

I'm attracted to most athletes. Anyone who works hard and is in good shape is sexy.