mini skirts

last reply
14 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies will you show us the shortest skirt you have and have worn out in public. Full standing body shot would be awesome, that way we can enjoy those lucious leggs and thank you very much for sharing.
Lurker
0 likes

this is the shortest and cutest one I have.

biggrin
Rayne♥♥
Lurker
0 likes
No... id rather not show you on a completely public forum.ZOK66K4s4YeALXHl
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by TaintedRainebow

this is the shortest and cutest one I have.

Rayne♥♥

Hubba-Hubba
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Necho
No... id rather not show you on a completely public forum.0a4SYeq37XHGECnR

Come on Necho......Please!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Necho necho we want necho ......
I Beleive IN STYLE not FASHION

Beware DEVIL is here
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry boys, but that's an image permanently imprinted on the minds of a select group of friends from college.

Internet Sensation
0 likes
Hihi wonder if she means shortest wearing panties or shortest not wearing panties. :P

Some skirts are evil though and tend to walk up that belly while walking.... showing off more if than intended unless you pull on it all the time.
Thank god it's -20 and I wear tights of plenty when wearing skirts in public.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Necho
No... id rather not show you on a completely public forum.5YJwxpi4Pj1eqece

Whilst I totally understand, I felt it only proper to register my deep disappointment.IC56vt5ZL7pBtyuJ
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I know its a public forum and you may not show yourself here..... but instead of saying that you shouldn't have come here first. But I guess if you wanna enjoy forum posts and show respect to Topic Starters, there are other ways to participate and have your say ! See my legs... sorry pic below

Pic was taken last year by one of the colleague while we're doing internship at Woodlands That's the shortest skirt I ever wore since joining university
Just for you Happy Campers
Lurker
0 likes
There is an old saying that rings in my head when I am tempted to wear skirts to short for a woman of my years -- that I will look like mutton dressed up as lamb!
Lurker
0 likes
Mini skirts are a thing of the past for me.... I'm not 20 any more! I will wear something special at home with my lover though. This is about as short as I will go (my little black dress):