Mental Orgasm?

last reply
16 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been toying with the idea of writing a story centered around a "mental orgasm." For example, a woman is daydreaming in a place where she cannot stimulate herself, but the daydream is so hot, she literally has an orgasm from no stimulation.

Gals, what I would like to know, is this possible? Have you ever experienced it? I know some girls can orgasm from nipple stimulation without ever touching their clit, but can one literally orgasm from thought?
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well it's not the same type of orgasm as from touch it's more subtle but yes from thought or especially from a special persons voice and it can happen though rare. Think of it kind of like a little hot flash with a clenching wet pussy.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I have orgasmed before while daydreaming without touching myself but was also clenching alot so that obviously helped
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I give women orgasms in my mind all the time.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Primal
I give women orgasms in my mind all the time.

Oh, so it was you that make me orgasm in my sleep last week. I wondered who that was.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This can also happen to a man. It's not unlike having a wet dream, just a little more intense. Many times when I'm give a lady a good licking, I'll get so involved that I can cum without touching myself.
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever done this, HB?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I find this easy to do. The mind is a very powerful stimulant.

Quote by SensualDesires83

Gals, what I would like to know, is this possible? Have you ever experienced it? I know some girls can orgasm from nipple stimulation without ever touching their clit, but can one literally orgasm from thought?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Have you ever done this, HB?

It's usually happened while I've been running a sexy dream in my mind and its has been a short mini orgams, not as pleasurable if awake, but a pleasant surprise none the less.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SensualDesires83
I have been toying with the idea of writing a story centered around a "mental orgasm." For example, a woman is daydreaming in a place where she cannot stimulate herself, but the daydream is so hot, she literally has an orgasm from no stimulation.

Yes, it's possible, as many others have stated. Awake or asleep, paying attention or not, it can happen. I agree with Bunny, a person's voice can be quite orgasmic, and the orgasm is powerful as well. Certain music can do it as well, I find, when there is a build-up to a crescendo, and if I'm paying attention to the music and don't realise how much it is turning me on, the orgasm is a surprise. (And I do not mean Ravel's Bolero, either.)

This article contains more information on Unexpected Orgasms.

Oh and if you write the story and post it on Lush, please let us know, I'm interested in reading it.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been a lucky enough Lady to have experienced cumming without touching myself or being touched by another set of hands. Most often when I've been dozing, that light sleep before you wake fully and I've been dreaming - sometimes the dream itself isn't even erotic....
I agree with an earlier comment too about a certain persons voice and the words said.....having a vivid wild imagination helps too smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never had a mental orgasm but i'd like to have one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had an orgasm while daydreaming laying out by the pool
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ive had a mental orgasm while basking in the sun at a nude beach. I was thinking of a guy I was trying to seduce at work. It wasn't as potent as one through stimulation, but pleasure does roll through your body. It feels very good.
Lurker
0 likes
Ok I've been asked to post something here lol....
Well on occasions I did feel tingles running all over my body while under the sun at the beach, imagining .... feelings are not like an orgasm I must clarify.
But yes a very focused thought about your gf may result in some instinctive pussy clenching making you wet and that's the time I guess where even a husky whisper or sexy thought takes you across. You feel pleasure run through your body, suddenly feel outta breath and you itch to get fucked hahaha omg
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have them sometimes, though they're let downs compared to the ones achieved from physical stimulation.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
I have had mental orgasms before. I have mostly had them when having cyber with my lover. It has to be during very detailed chat.

I get very excited by the written word, but it has to be in some type of a scene that we create.

It is pretty intense when it happens. I don't need to touch myself at all. I have had it happen on several occasions...

Xo