Men in Speedos or less at the Beach

last reply
7 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girls (& Boys if you wish) - What do you think of men wearing speedo style (or smaller) swimwear at the beach or pool? I grew up wearing speedos and have always continued to do so. Even when hosting my boss and his wife or staff that worked for me at my beach house I would wear a speedo (though admittedly usually when hosting I wore a 3" side one rather than my usual 1/2" or 1" suits). For some reason they are not only out of style these days but often frowned upon in the US. I still wear them. Often when doing my 4 mile beach walks (Daytona beach FL) I don't see any other men in them.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I don't like them, never did. When I was little they made me giggle , now they just turn me off. I would rather see a man in board shorts and no shirt...just my opinion. If you like them, then go on and rock them, it should be about what you like anyway ?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Mostly, just competitive swimmers wear them to reduce drag in the water, and since their athletic bodies are usually sexier than the average male body, I like seeing them!
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy seeing the way that they outline a hefty cock. Agree that a great many men cannot pull it off (pun intended) but those who do are quite sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a guy is 25 pounds overweight and out of condition maybe a Speedo or smaller is not the best choice. Just like a Throng Bikini is not for every girl on the beach either.

However, if he is in great condition and has a athletes body, I for one am surely not going to complain.

What is they old saying? "If you got it flaunt it." True for guys and gals.
Dirty Stop-out
0 likes
Nooooooo, i don't like it... though in France, they often tell men they have to wear them in the swimming pool.. the guys take off the board shorts and have speedos on underneath

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

For a book club with a difference... try this lesbian romp

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
If a guy is 25 pounds overweight and out of condition maybe a Speedo or smaller is not the best choice. Just like a Throng Bikini is not for every girl on the beach either.

However, if he is in great condition and has a athletes body, I for one am surely not going to complain.

What is they old saying? "If you got it flaunt it." True for guys and gals.

I agree. I have a pretty small penis so I always wanted to wear board shorts rather than a speedo.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't care for them.