Men in Kilts

last reply
59 replies
7.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
A hot guy is a hot guy - whether he's in a kilt or jeans. So for me, it doesn't really matter. If he wasn't actually of Scottish heritage or wearing a Braveheart costume for Hallowe'en, I'd probably find it a bit strange. But like I said - if he's hot, he's hot. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MissyLuvsYa
Looks great on a good looking Scottish man, but if he's not Scottish its a skirt.

I know this is one for the girls but as someone who wears the kilt from time to time, I hope I can get away with it.

Thank you for pointing out the skirt / kilt differentiation MissyLuvsYa: Crazy Diamond: please note: I am (as you know) Scottish, therefore it's a Kilt I'm wearing in my Avatar, not a skirt! I've already warned what might happen after your cheeky comment on this last night (I know your're kidding, but your cheek may result in stinging cheeks!)

I wear the kilt as formal wear with a jacket, brogues and sporran: instead of a dinner jacket or at weddings. Sometimes I wear it informally: as I did on Hogmanay: with boots and a Braveheart shirt, or tee shirt. It does tend to suit bigger built guys: someone skinny in a kilt generally doesn't look good.

To shed some light on the "True Scotsman" conundrum: I never wear underwear with a kilt and I would say at least 50% of Scotsmen are the same. It get's very hot under the kilt and the outfit is a bit cumbersome when worn with a sporran, belt and dress shirt. It's much more comfortable to go Commando and makes going to the toilet (or other opportunity where the wedding tackle is required... I should be so lucky..) much easier.

It's rare fo a scottish woman to investigate what's under the kilt of a man they don't know. I have been to a couple of functions in England (a long time ago) and later in the evening, with the benefit of much alcohol, I've had many womens hand up my kilt. Most of them were quite surprised to find that I was a true Scotsman and quickly removed their hands! My first Lush Story "John The True Scotsman" is loosely based on a true event wearing the kilt (although things didn't turn out quite as well as in the story).

Clum: to answer your question on which tartan to choose: traditionally you should wear you Clan tartan. A quick internet search should let you link your surname (or alternatively your mothers maiden name) to a clan. There are often variants on a given tartan (eg Dress Mckenzie, Hunting McKenzie etc). Some more modern tartans not linked to any clan). It's nice to have a tartan which has the Clan link, but if not, choose one you like.

Sorry this has turned into war & peace, hope it's of interest.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Iain69

I know this is one for the girls but as someone who wears the kilt from time to time, I hope I can get away with it.

Thank you for pointing out the skirt / kilt differentiation MissyLuvsYa: Crazy Diamond: please note: I am (as you know) Scottish, therefore it's a Kilt I'm wearing in my Avatar, not a skirt! I've already warned what might happen after your cheeky comment on this last night (I know your're kidding, but your cheek may result in stinging cheeks!)

I wear the kilt as formal wear with a jacket, brogues and sporran: instead of a dinner jacket or at weddings. Sometimes I wear it informally: as I did on Hogmanay: with boots and a Braveheart shirt, or tee shirt. It does tend to suit bigger built guys: someone skinny in a kilt generally doesn't look good.

To shed some light on the "True Scotsman" conundrum: I never wear underwear with a kilt and I would say at least 50% of Scotsmen are the same. It get's very hot under the kilt and the outfit is a bit cumbersome when worn with a sporran, belt and dress shirt. It's much more comfortable to go Commando and makes going to the toilet (or other opportunity where the wedding tackle is required... I should be so lucky..) much easier.

It's rare fo a scottish woman to investigate what's under the kilt of a man they don't know. I have been to a couple of functions in England (a long time ago) and later in the evening, with the benefit of much alcohol, I've had many womens hand up my kilt. Most of them were quite surprised to find that I was a true Scotsman and quickly removed their hands! My first Lush Story "John The True Scotsman" is loosely based on a true event wearing the kilt (although things didn't turn out quite as well as in the story).

Clum: to answer your question on which tartan to choose: traditionally you should wear you Clan tartan. A quick internet search should let you link your surname (or alternatively your mothers maiden name) to a clan. There are often variants on a given tartan (eg Dress Mckenzie, Hunting McKenzie etc). Some more modern tartans not linked to any clan). It's nice to have a tartan which has the Clan link, but if not, choose one you like.

Sorry this has turned into war & peace, hope it's of interest.

Me cheeky??? You're the one with a bare bum under your skirt!! I mean KILT
Mazztastic
0 likes

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love a man in a kilt... It's definitely a weak spot of mine, there's something so sexy about lifting it a little and running your hand up his hairy thigh until you reach... Nothing quite as much of a turn on as finding a lovely big erection under his kilt...

(even little skinny guys can look good in a kilt)
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love a man in a kilt... It's definitely a weak spot of mine, there's something so sexy about lifting it a little and running your hand up his hairy thigh until you reach... Nothing quite as much of a turn on as finding a lovely big erection under his kilt...

Where the fuck is "scottish guy" ??? Remember the one we kept re posting on our walls??? Ahhh god he was the bestest. xx I searched but could not trace that treasure!!
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Where the fuck is "scottish guy" ??? Remember the one we kept re posting on our walls??? Ahhh god he was the bestest. xx I searched but could not trace that treasure!!

Oh god, I've been looking for him too!!! Seriously, we have to find him... Laura_Lee_Sugah might be able to help.. He's the hottest guy I have EVER seen!!!

Points to the person who finds him....
Clumeleon
0 likes
I'm no Gerard Butler but...

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by clum

Clum, how could you DO this to me??? I already thought you were hot and you show yourself in a fucking KILT??? Jesus!!

CD, still looking for him....

how about this? You posted him on my wall an age ago... RAWR

Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by clum

Rawrrrrrr !

I'm so pinching that arse, as you are bent over there!!

Giggles
Lurker
0 likes
Anyone who knows me, knows that I love a man in a kilt... It's definitely a weak spot of mine, there's something so sexy about lifting it a little and running your hand up his hairy thigh until you reach... Nothing quite as much of a turn on as finding a lovely big erection
under his kilt...

Shit: all this craik going on and I haven't been here to join in (or defend myself..). Looking it from a male perspectice, there's nothing quite to sexy as having a girl lift your kilt and run her hand up your thigh: uually generates Mazzas aforementioned erection instantly...

There's a true story I'll tell sometime about having a sex act performed on me in the early hours of the morning, while wearing the kilt in the foyer of a Hotel which shall remain nameless (starts with H and ends in N, rhymes with Stilton!) Certainly made it the most pleasurable wait for a taxi I've ever had.....

Oh before I forget: CD my palm's twitching...!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, does nothing for me lol. Give me a pair of well-fitting jeans anyday, that shows off the guys bum! The (scottish) accent on the other hand....oooh la la!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by carnal_kitty01
Nope, does nothing for me lol. Give me a pair of well-fitting jeans anyday, that shows off the guys bum! The (scottish) accent on the other hand....oooh la la!

Really? The Scottish accent is horrendous. My people should not be allowed on television or radio.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Men in kilts mmm love them want to bend them over!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum

Really? The Scottish accent is horrendous. My people should not be allowed on television or radio.

Clum: can you really say after listening to one of Mazzas Audios that "The Scottish accent is horrible" ? Surely that's too much of a generalisation?

The Scottish Accent varies hugely: the Prim and Proper Edinburgh Folk speak quite differently to Glaswegians even though they are only 50 miles apart. Then we've got the Dundonian screech, the "Fit Likers" from Aberdeen and have you ever heard an Invernesian say "My Brothers car's got rubber bumpers"?

Finally: don't tell me you don't like Kirsty Youngs voice?

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=kirsty%20young&source=web&cd=9&cad=rja&ved=0CFcQtwIwCA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DXVo6DNLacOg&ei=ooEOUZCWGayq0AWmxYD4Bw&usg=AFQjCNFXCvdZWqTbki310E2zMjt03js9Lg&bvm=bv.41867550,d.d2k
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Iain69
Clum: can you really say after listening to one of Mazzas Audios that "The Scottish accent is horrible" ? Surely that's too much of a generalisation.

The Scottish Accent varies hugely: the Prim and Proper Edinburgh Folk speak quite differently to Glaswegians even theough they are only 50 miles apart. Then we've got the Dundonian screech, the "Fit Likers" from Aberdeen and have you ever heard an Invernesian say "My Brothers car's got rubber bumpers"?

Finally: don't tell me you don't like Kirsty Youngs voice?

Of course, I generalise. As you point out, there are a huge variety of accents spoken in Scotland and some are more pleasing to the ear than others.

In general, when I have heard Scottish people speak on radio or television, especially when juxtaposed with an English or American accent, it really grates on me. They just sound so... common.

My accent is a strange one. I'm from Edinburgh originally but lived in West Lothian for most of my life, which has influences from Glasgow. I spent two years in St Andrews and still travel there every day so I've had to moderate my "Scottishness" considerably for the benefit of all the people there. Now I live in Dundee and definitely pick up wee phrases here and there. It depends who I'm talking to, too.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree totally: some Scots accents can grate. Having spent a lot of my time travelling and working with people of various nationalities, I also definitely change my accent: I guess to make it more easily understood (and acceptable?)

My local Aberdeen Dialect is just about unintelligble to an incomer for example a typical greeting is "Fit Like and foo ye deeing?".

Guess we should really start a new thread on Scottish accents!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by clum

Of course, I generalise. As you point out, there are a huge variety of accents spoken in Scotland and some are more pleasing to the ear than others.

In general, when I have heard Scottish people speak on radio or television, especially when juxtaposed with an English or American accent, it really grates on me. They just sound so... common.

My accent is a strange one. I'm from Edinburgh originally but lived in West Lothian for most of my life, which has influences from Glasgow. I spent two years in St Andrews and still travel there every day so I've had to moderate my "Scottishness" considerably for the benefit of all the people there. Now I live in Dundee and definitely pick up wee phrases here and there. It depends who I'm talking to, too.

We have accents?? OK, maybe where Buz lives.

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by clum

Oh Clum, you have a gorgeous voice!!! Really!!! (I want you to do an audio for me, sweetie...)

I like the Scottish accent, but I like most accents... As long as they enunciate properly....

(I have decided that whenever I post here from now on, I will post a picture of a sexy guy in a kilt)

(CD... still no sign of sexy kilt guy) neutral
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

uuummmmmm, I'm your daddy? LoL, sorry, i couldn't resist when I found this pic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If African Americans can wear the flowing garb of that land, or Arab Americans can wear theirs, then Celtic Americans should be able to proudly wear a kilt, whether hot or not. Not all of us got genetically gifted to be aesthetically pleasing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
seeing a man in a skirt is nothing new as i live in a country that is full of bronze skinned islanders everywhere from Fiji, Samoa, cook islands etc.. and you know they all enjoy wearing their sarongs...as for a man in a kilt..i ask, does it get a little chilly in winter?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The picture speaks for itself.
Lurker
0 likes
Haha soooo hot especially my very sweet and hot friend he looks great in it ;D
Clumeleon
0 likes
Don't click HERE if you don't want to see a cute boy in a kilt flashing his cock.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Men in kilts!!!!! *goes cross eyed and drools*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the guy and the kilt. I've seen guys that are major drool-worthy and some not so much. And I don't think util-a-kilts are attractive.