Login

Men cleaning up

last reply
46 replies
9.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
I most definitely have to agree with the lovely lady and forum guru above me that a man is being and A HOLE if he isn't willing to give his lady pleasure by licking up al, of his creamy mess wherever it may be. In time he will learn to find it YUMMY and his tummy will be more than happy for it.
Cheeky Chick
If he so desires, so be it. I'm not about to stop him.
Lurker
Quote by Poppet
If he so desires, so be it. I'm not about to stop him.

You are beneficent
Lurker
I love it when he eats me after he cums in me . You know he loves you when he cleans you after;especially after period sex
Rookie Scribe
Quote by HotWife4U
I clicked on this post thinking something else. I was going to say I love a man that will clean up. He can start with the bathroom. smile

Ah man ... first the bathroom then wash the car and don't forget cleaning up the garage! So, after I finish your honey-do list, then can we have sex?
The Linebacker
NO! I'll do the dishes and I'll wash her cars. I'd help clean the house but she hires a service to do that. I'll even give her a bath and I'll wash her hair.

If I'm going to eat her after I've had sex with her, I do not leave a mess. I'll do oral sex after but I don't want that on my face and that's just how it is. So not that kind of cleaning up.
Active Ink Slinger
As a practicing gourmet, there's entrée, main course and a luscious dessert.

What more could one ask for ? ? ?
Madam Carol
Quote by xhardx13

Ah man ... first the bathroom then wash the car and don't forget cleaning up the garage! So, after I finish your honey-do list, then can we have sex?

Clean the Garage too? Damn! Hell yes we can and bring along a friend.
Active Ink Slinger
I just had to add this. Sometime ago, I had really, really bad day at work and having a hot babe for a boss didn't help. When I got home, I got drunk. I usually don't drink on work nights and this was the middle of the week, but like I said I had a really bad day. So after awhile my lady friend and I go back to the bedroom. She hadn't been drinking at all.

Now normally I'm a considerate lover, but that night I was selfish. Realizing I was just thinking about my own pleasure, I dove down between her thighs and licked aggressively. I feel asleep not so after, but woke up a couple of hours later with the saltiest taste in mouth. It took a second of two to recognize why. In the morning, thinking my lady friend felt used, I asked "are you good?" The answer was a very heartfelt, "oh I'm good."

Comments?
Active Ink Slinger
I tried "eating my cream pie" after getting the idea from Lush a year or so ago. It's pretty hot! I have done it about 5 time in the past year or so. She seem to like it!
colin123
you should try it after another guy has cum in her
Active Ink Slinger
Honestly don't have the balls to try it - I know she would flip out - probably as much as I'd enjoy it
Lurker
I wouldn't tell him no, but its a turn off to me...besides that's my reward, don't take it back!!
Active Ink Slinger
i have to clean up all the time time she has turned me into a caged sissy cuckold if anyone reads this and cares to chat always feel free
Active Ink Slinger
I would love to at least try it, but my better half won't allow it. Oh, well, I can dream, can't I?
Lurker
I love it when he "cleans up" after the mess he's made. It's a right turn on!