Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbation Limit?

last reply
13 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
So I lady friend of mine on social media posted that she was masturbating and then between the 4/5th time she passed out!!!

So my question is to the Ladies of Lush.....have you ever passed out during your masturbation sessions?

like do you have a "Masturbation Limit".......if so how many times can you masturbate in a row before you pass out or hit your limit?
Never ever! lol I probably masturbate more than the average woman, but not to excess. How can I enjoy it if I'm unconscious? I usually cum very quickly, and very hard. Once or twice is usually enough though.
If someone 'passes out' from just regular old quick-it masturbation I'd be concerned they have a health issues (a drop in blood pressure or something)?
Once is nice,the second one is earth shattering! I have to be in a special mood for that scenario.
i CAN'T imagine blacking out from masturbating! that's hilarious to me i often use masturbation to fall asleep, but i know i'll be waking in a few hours with my memory intact.

Say. Her. Name.

WTF is a masturbation limit? Till someone interrupts? I'm sorry. I don't get it. I'm with honey....pretty funny
lol I'm just going off the little information she posted to social media....I'm guessing "passing out" means she took a nap after a few orgasmns in a row!!!

I'm just a guy so I have little knowledge on the inner workings of how women masturbate....I know guys need some recovery time in between orgasmns!!
and ladies are the lucky ones with "multiple orgasmns"!!!!!!!
Oh I like to masturbate. I love my toys and my sybian and have a go at least 4 times a day. More if I'm super horny.

AND.....

If I'm writing I tend to masturbate MORE.....

Giggles,
xo
Masturbating Limit ? If there is such a thing I'm sure I go over the limit daily.
I was not aware of a limit either. Where is that written in stone?

Some-days not at all and other days when I am alone and horny I may spend all morning Masturbating.

Is that over the Limit?
lol maybe I shouldn't have typed "limit".........I guess it's more "how long can you masturbate in a day before you're spent/worn out(had enough)" lol
today's limit was 4 after that i needed a nap.
my gf at the time had me squirting like a wild women! lost count after 5 or 6, felt like i could have passed out? but i know walking to the rest room was hard to do when your legs feel like jello/ to you girls that ever squirted? you know what i mean when i say weak in the knees lol
Never passed out...and no limit I'm afraid...under the right circumstances I can keep going on and off for hours....and like Tammy end up weak at the knees and unable to stand properly.