Masturbating at work

last reply
23 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi ladies, just want to ask if anyone has masturbated at the office?

(Changed the question in case this is the first time visiting and confused)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds even more dangerous than texting while driving (which is a misdemeanor in my state). A guy on this site once PM'd me that a story I wrote got him so distracted he had to pull over by the side of the road. My reaction was alarm that he was reading erotica and driving at the same time (??)
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes while riding but never while driving.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never masturbated while driving...I'd definitely crash
But have masturbated in the car to kill time between commitments.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never masterbated while driving but I have had a vibrating egg in me. I had to pull over when she left it running too long.
Lurker
0 likes
I have to confess I have, but agree it's not smart and is dangerous...but in the moment that risk didn't matter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by curiouslyme
Hi ladies, just want to ask if anyone has masturbated while driving to/from work or whatever?

I literally cannot look away from the road without almost crashing. How people can text, eat, and do their makeup while driving is beyond me. I just talk to my phone for it to change songs or send messages. Masturbating while driving would be a foolish way to die and a twisted, beyond selfish way of killing someone else.

Whatever you need to do, pull over. You should be ashamed of yourself if you do anything BESIDES driving while behind the wheel. My life is worth more than a quick pop off...

Lurker
0 likes
Definitely while in the passenger seat, but never while driving. I pretty much keep both hands on the wheel at all times.
Lurker
0 likes
I have done this - masturbated while chatting with someone on lush in broad daylight while driving. Probably not the smartest but it was great. I'm a great multitasker apparently.

Sorry, realized after this is for the ladies
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tallman36
I have done this - masturbated while chatting with someone on lush in broad daylight while driving. I'm a great multitasker apparently.

Wait...if your phone is in one hand and your "joystick" is in the other...how are you steering?

Lurker
0 likes
No I haven't and wouldn't. There's more than enough people doing the wrong things while driving and costing other people their lives.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ToshLoveCC

Wait...if your phone is in one hand and your "joystick" is in the other...how are you steering?

I'm sure I wasn't driving in a straight line haha I was holding my steering wheel and phone with the same hand
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no tolerance for anyone who is doing something, anything, that takes their focus off the road and the act of driving. When will people get it through their thick heads that when your attention is decreased by any means while driving, you are increasing the chance of getting into an accident...either hurting yourself or others, or even killing yourself and others...I may seem oh-so-serious and prudish here, but sorry, distracted driving isn't something to play around with. Being in control of a vehicle carries a huge responsibility and there are damn well many people who are on the roads who shouldn't be granted with that freedom...end of story.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lilgirl1414
I have no tolerance for anyone who is doing something, anything, that takes their focus off the road and the act of driving. When will people get it through their thick heads that when your attention is decreased by any means while driving, you are increasing the chance of getting into an accident...either hurting yourself or others, or even killing yourself and others...I may seem oh-so-serious and prudish here, but sorry, distracted driving isn't something to play around with. Being in control of a vehicle carries a huge responsibility and there are damn well many people who are on the roads who shouldn't be granted with that freedom...end of story.

HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE! Thank you! I agree 100%!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lilgirl1414

I thoroughly agree. However, I do find that sometimes when I am on a long journey and my mind is wandering I do slip into fantasies that get me quite flustered. There have been times when I have had to stop to take care of myself
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi all, I apologize for the idiotic question I posted without thinking. I never thought about it that way, now thinking about it and hearing all of you, I concur, it can be very distracting and totally irresponsible for anyone to do that. Heck, I don't even like people texting while driving, not sure what I was thinking. Again, my apologies, I retract my statement and hopefully can delete this post.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JacquieJ

I thoroughly agree. However, I do find that sometimes when I am on a long journey and my mind is wandering I do slip into fantasies that get me quite flustered. There have been times when I have had to stop to take care of myself

I've been there..but that's the key...pulling over to take care of other things. Perfectly fine.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ToshLoveCC

HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE! Thank you! I agree 100%!

Thank you.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by curiouslyme
Hi all, I apologize for the idiotic question I posted without thinking. I never thought about it that way, now thinking about it and hearing all of you, I concur, it can be very distracting and totally irresponsible for anyone to do that. Heck, I don't even like people texting while driving, not sure what I was thinking. Again, my apologies, I retract my statement and hopefully can delete this post.

I wasn't personally attacking you in my response, just the situation. Same if someone asked if anyone had done any other thing that is dangerous etc. But glad it make you think twice about it. Take care.

Lurker
0 likes
I have a few times