4.9k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever masturbated in your classroom
The Linebacker
0 likes
No, but I did see a girl masturbating in class once. I believe that she thought no one knew what she was doing. I have no idea what the professor talked about that day.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I saw a woman masturbating in a bar one time. So did everyone else.

I was the only gentleman to approach her, buy her four more drinks and ask her if she needed a ride to her home.

Guess what else I found out?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I was the only gentleman to approach her, buy her four more drinks and ask her if she needed a ride to her home.

That her name was Lola? (not lusciouslola)
That gonorrhea really does burn like fire when you piss?
That crabs really do itch?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No, but I'm surprised by how often I see guys doing it (secretly, or so they think) in my classes. I mean, if a kid has his eyes closed, both hands under his desk, and his legs are bouncing like he's at a Lady Gaga concert, what do you think he's doing?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I did once and then realised that - to my horror - one of my friends could see my. I was mortified.2xbQfYx8KioZ80XK
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by WellMadeMale

This was funny as hell. I actually chuckled out loud.
Scared the cat.ybrYcq5NkfPr4ZD1
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was in school there was a girl in my class, who would masturbate ALL the time in class. She seemed to think no one noticed but several kids (including me) saw her do it on a daily basis. When people started to tease her about it she denied it but kept right on doing it every day. Eventually a rumor started that she started taking hot dogs from the lunch room to use as a dildo and eventually broke one off inside, requiring a trip to the nurses office. Not sure I believed that one though.

I actually hated it at the time because she would give a boner in class from watching her... Ah, the dreaded classroom boner.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Never did it in the classroom but did in the school bathrooms.
Lurker
0 likes
I have done it a few times, i have only done it to orgasm in uni lectures though so I think I got away with it, most of the time in the day if I'm horny I'll go to the toilets, less conspicuous haha
Lurker
0 likes
Never did, but nearly - when the typing teacher leaned over me and started rubbing her tits against my shoulder. And she had a fantastic set!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by WellMadeMale

This was funny as hell. I actually chuckled out loud.
Scared the cat.NApJDm1SvPfaTIhw

I am with you, young lady. Had me laughing out loud too!!!!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes, especially when my teacher is wearing sexy clothes that are revealing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG!! I thought you meant should they teach masturbation in school, like in health class or sex ed, LOL!! I really did!!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I have been to two different colleges and one high school and I've never had a single female teacher or instructor who was physically attractive (to me) or proactively and overtly flirtatious.

I do envy these 16 to 18 yr old young men who are banging their pretty hot 21 to 33 year old high school teachers.

Gawddamned lucky bastidges. And then they gotta go and tell everyone about it and get the nympho-biology instructor in a shit load of trouble.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
once my bf dared me to masturbate to orgasm in a boring lecture. I did - with him watching me.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Yes I did do in high school but the male teacher was very good looking an sporty so I am excused lol
Lurker
0 likes
What? Masturbate in class Never?
There was this one time in a lecture a bunch of us (girls and guys) sat in the back of the hall just fingering or stroking away under those fold down lap desks. One of the girls let out a super loud moan at one point and we all stopped. LOL it was pretty funny.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No but I've been fingered in the class room once by this boy. He wasn't exactly mr popular but he was cute and one day in class he moved his chair closer to mine and just stuck his hand in my pants. I didn't exactly object. I just sat back and tried not to moan loud.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mari84
No, but I'm surprised by how often I see guys doing it (secretly, or so they think) in my classes. I mean, if a kid has his eyes closed, both hands under his desk, and his legs are bouncing like he's at a Lady Gaga concert, what do you think he's doing?
does it get you horny knowing hes stroking it thinking of you ? do u ever tease them ? u say u never did it in classroom , do u go home and do it thinking of ur student jerking off ? if there were teachers like u when i was in school id be a brain surgeon by now .
Lurker
0 likes
OHHHHH HELL YES lol. Skirts are amazingness smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, only once but I loved it. Don't know how I stayed quiet.
Lurker
0 likes
ya,i have done that during my school days,without removing my pants.the worst part is iam unable to cover my stained crotch area,my english teacher was so hot
Lurker
0 likes
Been close, but never quite liked the idea of masturbating that publicly. A girl did it to me once but I didn't cum. I did it to her in the next class. In retrospect I think she may have, but I was in high school and didn't really have the knowledge base to know if she did. At that point in my sexual experience, I'd wager that if she did it was the situation more than my brilliant hand-work, but who knows. I let it puff up my ego now and then.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Clandestine masturbation, I imagine, is one of the best things about being a woman. If I had a pussy, I'd definitely have remote controlled toys to vibrate my g spot and clit.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No, just pretended to once to drive a boy crazy! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was at school - yes. I inserted a toy and manipulated it by gently wriggling my legs during class. I was extremely conscious of NOT reaching orgasm. There were a couple of occasions during boring lessons I was almost there but managed to control the urge.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
OMG!! I thought you meant should they teach masturbation in school, like in health class or sex ed, LOL!! I really did!!!

Nikki, I use to teach sex education as part of a bigger course, and if someone like you would have wanted to know how, I would have found a way for you to learn from someone I knew (another lady) would do a good job and not treat you badly. That would have had to be on the "QT" as they say.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I masturbated in class a few times. I did it more during our study periods and in the library but managed it in class on occasion. I let a few guys watch in the library and lunchroom several times.

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

Yes. One of my boyfriends gave me one of those remote control "eggs" . We had a physics class together, and we "spiced it up" at times. He's sit somewhere he could watch me, and run the control. Thank God I don't get noisy when I cum. Once I saw him hand the control to a friend of his - and that was a tremendous orgasm.