Married Men

last reply
35 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
How do you feel about getting involved with married men?
Lurker
0 likes
Torn!

My current fuck buddy has a girlfriend, which yes is bad but it doesnt stop me. A married guy though is totally different. He might not give a shit but she sure as hell would, and i know i would be devasted if i was in her shoes.

I've been so so tempted by one married guy before now and have managed to resist so far but even though i know its wrong, i keep wondering if i should do it!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
At one point in my dating life, I only dated married men. They are usually more mature than single guys. Also, I wasn't interested in an emotional relationship; it's easier to avoid that with a married man. And finally, it's much easier to get rid of a boyfriend who is married. All you have to say is, "Get lost or I'm calling your wife..."
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I met a 35 year old bachelor , when I was 26. He dealt (part-time) with my drug of choice in those days. Gradually, he and I became running buddies. He had a full time career in management in the metal fabrication industry. Well educated, extremely witty and quite proud of his Italian American heritage. He was also a major skirt chaser.

The only non-married woman I ever knew him to date on even a casual basis was a stunning young blonde about my age. She had lost her right arm, below her elbow in a boating accident. She had an argument with a spinning prop and got the short end of the discussion. But other than missing her foream, hand and fingers...She was easily an 11 on a scale of 1 - 10. However, she was also quite clingy, naggy and desperately wanted a family and children.

Bruce used to drive this point into my head.

"Jeff, I only fuck around with married women. They don't want your bank account, they don't want you to marry them or give them offspring. I mess around with 'Queenie' and Lilly and Donita ... not because they are better looking than Jenna. Face it, they aren't. But they are already fucking married! And they aren't getting what they really want at home, and what they really want...at least for now, is a guy like me. I'm their vacation for a few hours away from their hectic fcked up lives."

I myself prefer to stay away from married women (unless their husband is involved knowingly).
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Never had an issue with sex for the night with a married man or even once in awhile. This is not a relationship! Maybe his wife is out doing the same thing with another person guy or gal. If it was not me it may well be someone else.

In fact many other wife types have done my man, when he was out.

Are we again confusing sex and love?.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Sex with a married man...I am certainly not a homewrecker. I would love to talk to married men and have good friendships, but I don't want to be the "other woman". However, this is all thrown out of the window if they have an open relationship or she is out fucking people as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Theres a married man in my life the I met online, that I feel a HUGE connection too. We talk almost daily and I look forward to it. I have thought about what it would be like to be together. We have discussed it a number of times, but I dont know if he or I should actually meet. I think we'd just end up having sex right then and there!! The chemistry is hot, amazing, fun, and oh, so tempting.

Until I met this man, I was the type of woman who said "I would never" get involved with a married man....now I am questioning myself...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sassy_and_fun_at_45
Theres a married man in my life the I met online, that I feel a HUGE connection too. We talk almost daily and I look forward to it. I have thought about what it would be like to be together. We have discussed it a number of times, but I dont know if he or I should actually meet. I think we'd just end up having sex right then and there!! The chemistry is hot, amazing, fun, and oh, so tempting.

Until I met this man, I was the type of woman who said "I would never" get involved with a married man....now I am questioning myself...

Exactly the same for me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had thought that seeing married men would be ideal- no strings attached. I didn't owe them, they didn't owe me. The only thing I insisted on was transparency and certain boundaries.

as it turns out, married men are complicated- even beyond the fact they are clearly lying cheating scum. I'm over and done with that. If I want the hassle I might as well have a legitimate relationship.

I was always surprised that I never really felt guilty... particularly as someone cheating on me is a deal breaker. I dont put up with that shit!
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Ah the first married man.
I did it for the thrill of sneaking. But one day I held his kid in my arms I really couldn't do it any more, couldn't care less about his wife but what it might cause the kids.

Married guy number two...
We worked together, he was with his wife just because of his kids nothing else. I had had a crush on him for ages without him noticing. Then was the hotel with the company and we drank whiskey in his room. We had a dream after that but I didn't really want to wait 8 years for his kid to turn 18. Instead I became his closest friend. Someone he could rely on.

Married guy number.. You don't want to hear about all of them do you?
(think there only were two.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not really into married men or women, unless it is with knowledge of their spouse. I am not looking to break up any marriages as I would not want that to ever happen to me. For those who are into that, thats cool, just not my thing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sassy_and_fun_at_45

I know the feeling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
had a bit of a fling with a guy from college who was 26 and i was 19. he was lovely and he was such a good friend to me and i made him feel like life was less complicated for him....i liked the sneaking around at first but it didn't last very long really when i realised i wanted out.

we only had sex once and to be honest i didnt enjoy it much because i was feeling so guilty about it...

meh i have my boyfriend now who i love more than anything and although id never go back and change what happened.im glad i came to my senses.
Lurker
0 likes
I am married and had a strong connection with another married man I met on-line. Although we never met, the sexual chemistry was there and acted upon. Guilt was inevitable for the two of us, but I think that had to do more with the fact that it became more emotional than sexual. Do I think it's right, no but sometimes our feelings whether those of lust or love steer us in the wrong direction.
Lurker
0 likes
I am married and had a strong connection with another married man I met on-line. Although we never met, the sexual chemistry was there and acted upon. Guilt was inevitable for the two of us, but I think that had to do more with the fact that it became more emotional than sexual. Do I think it's right, no but sometimes our feelings whether those of lust or love steer us in the wrong direction.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Just out of curiosity, Vixen...if you and he never actually met in person, how was this lust acted upon? Mutual, simultaneous masturbation via online webcam or phone or chat?

I guess I'm curious what your definition is.

I've enjoyed a few online mutual chemistry chats... only then, to actually meet the woman in person and not been at all turned on, but actually a bit embarrassed and even slightly miffed.

More to the point, some fantasies are better left, just as a fantasy.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I Won't, Don't and Wouldn't have sex with someone who is married....

I have done in the past, it ended up tearful and regretful.... And despite the momentary pleasure of the connection, I felt cheapened and kind of dishonoured.... (Never enough, not going anywhere....)

Open relationships are perhaps different.... But for me, (currently I have a date and we connect on a huge number of levels, We date, lunch and do Art Galleries and Art-house movies... She's married but hasn't slept with her husband in over two years, although She's had affairs... and I really desire her, and she's indicated that she's available.....) But I can't go there.... I have feelings for her and I don't want to share her.... I don't want to be just an ordinary fuck.... And she's almost amused that I take it seriously... (She's very happy with the thing she has going with her husband, although reading between the lines, I guess he's less happy....)

*Thoughts Come Sweeping*

Fucking Married people is Tacky and I don't do tacky..... Other people can and do without hang-up and there's a little bit of me that envies that.... But it's not for me, even though I sometimes wish it was......

xx S
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I knew a young woman, 20 years ago...who was then, about four years younger than I was. So she was 28ish...She and I moved in the same loose group of a dozen co-workers who enjoyed cocktails together after our workday at a local watering hole for the 3 hour long happy hour.

I asked Denise out a few times, after a few months of socializing with her in that atmosphere...and I managed to get invited to her residence a few times on weekends, etc...she would cook dinner and we'd watch Blockbuster Movies together...but we never fooled around. I never received what I considered a green light hint from her that she wanted anything more than a male friend zone situation from her.

Finally, after two or so years of this occasional movie night 'dating' thing at her house or mine...I just asked her...

"So, what's the deal with you...I know you have boyfriends you are intimate with, I've heard you talk about 'them' occasionally when 'we' are all in our little watering hole environment...but you and I don't talk about 'them' and you won't really date me and you don't signal that you want to escalate 'this thing' we enjoy together?"

"Jeff...I only fuck married men."

"I see, why is that, if I may ask?"

"Hey, man...I have seen how you look at me...I know you would love to get into my panties, and yes..I have looked at your bulge a time or two..but I'm glad you haven't tried anything with me, cuz in those moments when we've both had half a dozen cocktails...I'm sure I'd have said to myself...'I'm going to suck his dick off and fuck that guy', and then I'd regret it the next morning."

"Why would you regret it?"

"Cuz I like having a male friend and you are that friend...besides, if you had some of my hot sex, you'd probably do like all the single guys have ever done and turn into a little puppy all following me around and hounding me for sex all the fucking time. And I like sex on my schedule and not being puppy dogged around."

I didn't have the heart to tell her, that she was not all that. That yes, I would love to knock the bottom out of her boat, but that unless she owned the Golden Pussy of Life which would rejuvenate me and knock months off my age, every time we fucked...I would probably still be out catting around and fucking every other hot 21 to 30 year old single fox that even winked at me twice.

Denise continued. "I only fuck married men, because they cannot afford to get all puppy doggy on me. They're all married to wives they have kids with...they all make 150 to 500k a year and they treat me to the level of Mi$$tress which I have become addicted to. Now you make good bread, but you're not in their stratosphere - and besides, you're a bachelor. You'd want to get married and probably knock me up. And I don't want kids. So there...just be my friend, that's all I can give you."

I think she and I had one or two more Blockbuster dates after that night and that conversation.

Last I heard, Denise was 45 years old and still enjoying some other older married man's money. That was a couple of years ago, though.

I never fucked her and her 'Marriage Proposal Creating Pussy'. lol So I really don't know. She was a bit too fucking arrogant-jeff-like for my tastebuds, after that convo.

Great girl though, I liked her lots...just really cooled my ardor off.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
My current FWB is married, and I am married as well. My husband knows about us, but my FWB won't tell his wife about us. Go figure, huh?
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
I am not going to say I've never done it but it is soooo much more fun if the other spouse knows and actually encourages it. Very rare, I know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have to say i am quite against the idea... i've seen first hand how this destroys people and rips families apart..... my familly. i would never want to cause that
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Call this warped logic but some married men I've been with I figure I've done their wives a favor because I never had any intention of interfering with their marriages and their husbands were much happier. I've even made the guys remember their anniversaries and take the wives or girl friends flowers etc.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
ok here is what i have to say on this:::::::smile
what if your amarried guy, been married 27
yrs. an over half your married life, your wife,
has had the sameboy-friend, who she says
she loves very much,the guy stays for the
kids. an twicw to 3 times a week he has to
leave the house,so she an her bf, can have
their fun.
would you date a guy like that.:)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by katfish567
ok here is what i have to say on this:::::::smile
what if your amarried guy, been married 27
yrs. an over half your married life, your wife,
has had the sameboy-friend, who she says
she loves very much,the guy stays for the
kids. an twicw to 3 times a week he has to
leave the house,so she an her bf, can have
their fun.
would you date a guy like that.:)

I'd tell him grow a pair quite frankly
Lurker
0 likes
I've never done it, but it is one of my oldest fantasies. Something si very sexy in 'forbiden treasures' plus woman has all the power and that is a turn on. No emotions, just pure sex.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I think the forbidden aspect was a bit of a fetish for me in my early twenties. Either that, or I just happened to be attracted to and connecting with men that were married. I've had sex with three... (two at the same time actually... what can I say? I was having a slutty summer). The first two I had somewhat of an emotional connection to as well, while the third was obviously just a one-time only threesome 'prop'. A one night stand is one thing, but that often inevitably leads to more, and once emotions get involved, it can trainwreck pretty quickly. After my "summer of married men", I decided I no longer wanted to be involved with complicating other people's lives nor my own. There were no children involved in any of those marriages (a line that even I refused to cross) but overall I'm just over the whole concept of it as offering any kind of elicit thrill and have rejected married men ever since. There are better ways to explore my kinks than playing second string to a man's libido.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I've been with a couple married women. It started as a no strings attached thing but of course that is easier said than done. Obviously if they are cheating they are not all that happy at home. If they chose you to cheat with then you must be more desirable than their partner. Sneaking around cheating sex is highly addictive, thrilling.

One of them turned into year long thing. It started just her coming over when her husband was at work. Just hanging out until one day the touching started. Eventually she stopped having sex with her husband (he told me. Yeah I knew him, I'm a bastard) and became very attached to me. He eventually added it up in his head. They got divorced and it fucked their lives up. I do think they were happier before the shit hit the fan.

I don't recommend it. Maybe if it's a pickup at a party and you don't exchange numbers, yeah go for it.. But friends or friends of a friend? Avoid that at all costs.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
A one night stand is one thing, but that often inevitably leads to more, and once emotions get involved, it can trainwreck pretty quickly.

I think this is a reason why I kept it as a fantasy. I my fantasy there are no emotions (from both sides) and there I come and go as I am pleased, in charge. Reality is different, I assume, men are the one who are setting the game rules, since they are merried ones (in my fantasy boys, it is different for you guys with married women)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What if the wife has cheated or is cheating on the husband? Would the married man be considered "fair game" to you?
Lurker
0 likes
I would never set out to get involved with a married man. I have had sex with two men who were, or still are married but both cases were just one night stands so don't count as being involved.

What about getting involved or having one night stands with married women?