Married men

last reply
25 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
6 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is a man more attractive to you if he's got a wedding ring on his finger, or is it strictly no-go for you?

If you've ever been with a married guy, is the sex more exciting because he's married, do you feel any guilt, or doesn't make any difference to you?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I don't touch married men (except one time, which I regret), but I've had a couple FWBs who got involved with another girl, and when it appeared to get serious, I let him stay in our FWB group longer than I should have before realizing he was cheating on the other girl by continuing to go to bed with me. When they had a kid together (out of wedlock), I finally cut him off and they moved in together and moved to another town. Another guy I cut out of our group had misled me about how seriously he was involved with his girlfriend while she was away at college, and when she graduated and came home, I ended his access to me. But he eventually convinced his girlfriend to try girl-on-girl sex, and asked me to initiate her into it. They are now back in our group, and I have sex with both of them.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My rules certainly are more flexible than Bethany. I do not seek out married men. But if he makes the first move I do not automatically reject him.

If things were right at home or if he is in an open marriage like I am, I do not see it being such a big deal. I am not seeking a relationship with him, just a night of sex and it is very likely I will never see him again.

Girls when you tell your mate no and no and no again. All you are doing is driving him to someone like me who almost always says yes. That means yes to frequency and yes to the service he needs. So think about it ladies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it is a definite No No.
I have no doubt that I have slept with a married man and not been aware of it.
I make a point at parties when a guy tries to crack onto me to feel his ring finger to see if he had removed it - there is always an indentation there if he has.
In our FWB group there are a couple who live together but they are more than happy to remain members of our group and enjoy the times we all have together. They were members of our group before they decided to live together so we are well aware of the relationship.
0 likes
For the gazillionth time, no! The only married man I fuck is the one who's married to ME. Ffs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
For the gazillionth time, no! The only married man I fuck is the one who's married to ME. Ffs.

So single guys would be ok?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never ever. I would die single but no married man will come anywhere near me. Friendship is okay, nothing beyond that. I hate the thought of being that 'other woman'. But I don't judge anyone, everyone has the freedom to do what they like! It's just not for me!
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42

So single guys would be ok?

the question didn't ask about single guys. and no, obviously not.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I got scolded on here last time I answered this honestly, but hear me out. I would never do anything with a married man in person, but yeah, the idea that he's married and off limits does sort of make him even hotter to me. Why? Idk.

I will say that it seems like a good chunk of men on Lush are married and looking for some sexual relief. If it's just online fun, I don't see the big deal. I'm not gonna suck your hubby's dick IRL, but I will fuck his brains out on Lush.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

the question didn't ask about single guys. and no, obviously not.

I was making a joke within the ambiguity of the English language.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've slept with married men without knowing about their relationship status. It's a pity to break it off with them because the sex is good.
Lurker
0 likes
No go for me.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Sure. As long as I know that their wife has given them permission. Or even better, if their wife is there as well.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Complicated. I don't approve of cheating but it's not my job to police them. If a man comes on to me I don't ask if he's single. Even if he is married, he may be in an open relationship. If not, he is the one cheating, not me.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Real Life - Hell no I would never be the other women did that once when I was in my 20s and felt awful.

Virtually - This has been something I have been truly torn about ever since finding Lush.

Is it cheating, I’m not literally touching him I’m only “touching” his mind. It may even help his marriage he won’t be so angry that they aren’t having sex as often as he wants/needs.

As Alison said above is it my job to police them and honestly they can say their single but how would I ever know. Does it even matter in the long run, he is the one cheating I’m just having fun?

But then it is mentally cheating and that can be just as devastating to a wife if not more than the act itself.

Sorry TMI, but now you can see my conundrum.

Guess this might have been better off written in the ask advice thread ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This thread is interesting and it seems married men in the main are off limits.

However in my experience this does not tally with me as I get a very lot of attention from single women .Most will want me to make the first move which isn't going to happen but the odd one will come onto me .
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by alison90
Complicated. I don't approve of cheating but it's not my job to police them. If a man comes on to me I don't ask if he's single. Even if he is married, he may be in an open relationship. If not, he is the one cheating, not me.

I agree
Lurker
0 likes
I have several married men as friends and one is very close. But no, no, no on the sex part! I have a friend who ended up the other woman and she regrets it still after 18 years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by alison90

That is fair comment . This ties in with my post of me not starting anything off .
Lurker
0 likes
Oh hell no, maybe on lush if he's young, but in real life I would never.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I don't know why but it is a turn on to flirt with a married guy. Maybe because I can't have him but you know how that goes lol. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For us its more than sex, dating & staying overnight is all part of the lifestyle for us, not a quickie when he can get away. Plus I wouldn't like to be cheated on, so wouldn't do it to another woman.
Lurker
0 likes
Not married men in general, but that being said, I have two men that are married that I have sex with from time to time, but their wives know, join us from time to time, or have sex with the man I am about to marry. Keeping the sex within a close knit circle and among friends eliminates cheating, jealousy and the fear of disease. I love the two men and their wives and I feel comfortable that they love me as well, in our own special way.
'tis himself!
0 likes
I have to wonder how many of the "no way" ladies here distinguish between men in at-least-nominally monogamous marriages and those in explicitly non-monogamous ones.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

There is a certain hotness about the guy who is off limits. But, no, I will never go with a married man. I don't ever want to be a home wrecker. I've heard so many stories from older married guys at clubs trying to score with me - "My just doesn't do sex anymore", "The wife is frigid", "The wife is a bitch and uses sex to control me, " etc etc etc.

Bottom line - most of the time those stories are just bullshit, and I won't be the reason a marriage breaks up.

I will not be "the other woman".