low sex drive

last reply
16 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
hi girls my girl seem to have lost her sex drive she says i just want to much have you ever encountered some thing like that and how did you get out of it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can happen. Sometimes stress or depression can be a factor, as can low self esteem. Maybe look at other factors in your life which may be getting her down.

Pressuring her or demanding more will likely only make her more self-concious and worried about it. Your best bet, as always, is to talk to her about your concerns, preferably in a low pressure situation.

Good luck smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Buy her flowers and tell her how much you love her
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by vic2631
Hi girls, my girl seems to have lost her sex drive. She says, I just want sex too much. Have you ever encountered something like that and how did you get out of it?
edited to make it easier to read. Now on to a reply.

Yes, I have experienced this before. It's often trying on us too. A lot of insecurities stem from our lack of desire. Most men tend to push which actually makes it worse. Be understanding, affectionate, and kind of act as though nothing is wrong. If she wants to talk then make sure she knows you are a safe place. Overall, be subtle. If I remember correctly, your girl just went through a trama. She is probably feeling insecure and unsure. Let her know you think she's beautiful, take the pressure off of her. Even if it's by doing simple things like an extra chore. It will take time for her to come around, it won't be an instant fix. There is no quick fix in my experience when she's gone through the kind of thing you've previously described.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thank you rockstar83 i will try and keep you posted thank you for those kind words
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Will do becky thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you sure that you are not expecting too much?

If all else faiuls dump her, why be miserable the rest of you life?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Beckey

If all else faiuls dump her, why be miserable the rest of you life?

Gotta like someone who cuts through the fluff and gets right to the point.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Isn't this the guy who complained after not getting any booty while his wife supposedly had cancer treatment or something of the sorts?

I wonder if Beckey sticks to her advice.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
Isn't this the guy who complained after not getting any booty while his wife supposedly had cancer treatment or something of the sorts?

I wonder if Beckey sticks to her advice.

Yeah Dude you're right, it is the same guy.. you sure she hasn't lost her sex drive due to the cancer treatment???

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
double post
Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes i am that guy who was not complaining about his girl. And she did have cancer and it was taken care of and thank god she did not. Need kemo. and I wil try what becky said. Thank you all for posting positive or thank you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did have this problem and for me it stemmed from two things. Low self esteem, if she doesn't think she looks good and is embarrassed to be looked at or touched it will seriously lower her sex drive. Do everything you can to make her feel attractive and not only when you want sex. All the time (reall all guys should try to do this anyway). Two not climaxing often enough, if she isn't getting off every time it will lower her sex drive. If you had blue balls every couple times you wouldn't want to very often either. There are lots of things out there to help with this even products you apply to enhance sensation. If she is doing all right getting off alone, assist her in masturbating and see what works. having her use your hands or putting your hands over hers works well. The best solution if this is the case is to have her climax before you have sex then you can be sure she will enjoy the sex to the fullest.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by awensmom
I did have this problem and for me it stemmed from two things. Low self esteem, if she doesn't think she looks good and is embarrassed to be looked at or touched it will seriously lower her sex drive. Do everything you can to make her feel attractive and not only when you want sex. All the time (reall all guys should try to do this anyway). Two not climaxing often enough, if she isn't getting off every time it will lower her sex drive. If you had blue balls every couple times you wouldn't want to very often either. There are lots of things out there to help with this even products you apply to enhance sensation. If she is doing all right getting off alone, assist her in masturbating and see what works. having her use your hands or putting your hands over hers works well. The best solution if this is the case is to have her climax before you have sex then you can be sure she will enjoy the sex to the fullest.
thank you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Glad to help. Hope it worked smile
Lurker
0 likes
I completely lost my sex drive after I gave birth, it took lots of cuddling and alone time for me to get it back. Full body massages are great, sensual and comforting