Lipstick - why??

last reply
46 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a bit difficult to cover all of the past forum questions to be sure that this has never come up, but at the risk of being redundant (and realizing that this is perhaps not the most burning issue of the day):

I can understand applying lipstick to go out somewhere. But if you're expecting any action, it seems to me like it just gets in the way. Does anyone think that applying lipstick makes lips more (rather than less) kissable?
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Depends... I personally do not like the taste of lipstick.
The visual temptations can increase I suppose.
And doesn't a woman with smeared lipstick look extra naughty?

But, since I myself at the most use some lipgloss. I don't think so.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with Cat...at least about the naughtiness part. Lipstick is awesome, and sexy, or at least it helps to make me feel this way when I wear it. It's also one of those things that we can either pull off or not. There's a fine line between looking hot and looking like a cheap tart. For all that though....I don't wear it all that often, maybe once a week.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lexylove
There's a fine line between looking hot and looking like a cheap tart. For all that though....I don't wear it all that often, maybe once a week.

That may, in fact, be the finest line in the world. Oh yes, that line is so fine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't wear it often, and usually it's at hubby's request if we're going out somewhere nice, although from time to time I'll get all made up for a pleasant evening in....
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think in some cases it's exctremly sexy, Blow job rings on the dick are sexy
Lush Legend
0 likes
I agree with Cat as well....I wear mostly lipgloss as well but I do wear lipstick from time to time and have never had a complaint......I guess its a personal preference so to each his own....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
0 likes
I'm another one for lipgloss, but some lipsticks stay on for the entire day anyway and NO amount of kissing will get rid of them.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lipgloss is casual but still called sexy,when it comes to lipstick though,I like the dark red colors....it makes me feel...I don't know---classic.and naughty(agreeing with Cat and lexy)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
I'm another one for lipgloss, but some lipsticks stay on for the entire day anyway and NO amount of kissing will get rid of them.

My husband respectfully disagrees. Like I said, I wear it rarely, and it's yet to survive his lips....:-)
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lexylove
I agree with Cat...at least about the naughtiness part. Lipstick is awesome, and sexy, or at least it helps to make me feel this way when I wear it. It's also one of those things that we can either pull off or not. There's a fine line between looking hot and looking like a cheap tart. For all that though....I don't wear it all that often, maybe once a week.

I'm with all you ladies (I wish and all at one time would be just fine) that have added to the thought above...and I love lipstick but I am way picky and brutally honest when I get the proverbial..."how do you like this one"?....for the same reasons listed above and few other things like skin tone, eye color, etc.

But those of you ladies that use lip gloss....yeh baby!

I can meet a lady for the first time ever and if she has on the "shiny lip gloss"....good ol' Willie the weiner starts humming the theme song from the movie..."Slippery Dick". Yup one look at slippery. wet. glossy. moist lips and the processor spits out the answer...you would look wonderful on my DICK!

Just onea possible answer that I've never spent much time thinking about.GN1hgBtTPqBpvJfO
Lurker
0 likes
I always wipe the stuff off my lips before because I personally do not like the feel of it on my lips when I kiss or give oral sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
Don't wear it often, and usually it's at hubby's request if we're going out somewhere nice, although from time to time I'll get all made up for a pleasant evening in....

Ditto
Lurker
0 likes
I love My lipstick colour and some shiney lip gloss over the top it makes me feel sexy. I do feel less womanly when I'am not wearing it. I have to say I lovure your response to lipstick Jason it maked laugh out loud this morning and when I was walking home before I was still chuckling to myself hah lol Just gonna put some lippy on now just for you Jason
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jason9035
Quote by lexylove

I'm with all you ladies (I wish and all at one time would be just fine) that have added to the thought above...and I love lipstick but I am way picky and brutally honest when I get the proverbial..."how do you like this one"?....for the same reasons listed above and few other things like skin tone, eye color, etc.

But those of you ladies that use lip gloss....yeh baby!

I can meet a lady for the first time ever and if she has on the "shiny lip gloss"....good ol' Willie the weiner starts humming the theme song from the movie..."Slippery Dick". Yup one look at slippery. wet. glossy. moist lips and the processor spits out the answer...you would look wonderful on my DICK!

Just onea possible answer that I've never spent much time thinking about.aSHIdnsLynYISf5z

Gee, I wonder what he's thing about....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A fun game to get the Lip print as far down the shaft base as you can!
Mmmm makes my blood flow thinking of this smile
Seeker
0 likes
I dont even own make up. Strange, huh?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
I love My lipstick colour and some shiney lip gloss over the top it makes me feel sexy. I do feel less womanly when I'am not wearing it. I have to say I lovure your response to lipstick Jason it maked laugh out loud this morning and when I was walking home before I was still chuckling to myself hah lol Just gonna put some lippy on now just for you Jason

Oh yeh baby....the day is looking better now...time to "slide" into the shower...the nice warm soapy shower. "Snap out of it man"! Gotta go to work yes...think, think...Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle, Army movies, cutting grass...oooohhh...that was a close one
Lurker
0 likes
haha Jason just noticed this new little icon cartoon hee hee she has lipstick on haha lol
Lurker
0 likes
Bird-Song, women who have pretty natural features don't need makeup, IMHO.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Bird-Song, women who have pretty natural features don't need makeup, IMHO.

You know, I hate it when men say that!

I wear make up cause I was punished with the most annoying doll like skin and creepy eyes that don’t have a definite colour, so I wear foundation to make my skin look human a black eyeliner to give my eyes a solid colour, in the hope that NO ONE calls me doll face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just chap stick for me thanks!
Lurker
0 likes
I did the heavy make up thing when I was a teen but since then have found that I like my face without it. My ex however had a thing for lipstick.... I didn't get it honestly but I would wear it for him. He said once that he liked the idea of lipstick on his penis. Other then that my lips are cute and look better without it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's always worth posting this for the benefit of those that have missed it.

The Lipstick Nazi Death Camp Story that appears on the artist Banksy's manifesto.

It's so very moving and takes only a few moments to read.
Lurker
0 likes
I like leaving a red lipstick ring around the guys cock I am blowing at the time. It's a real turn on for me.
Lurker
0 likes
When I wear lipstick I look like a hooker...I've tried all shades and still hookerlike so I wear lipgloss which gets wiped off before kissing or sexual acts...
also I don't like it when some women get lipstick on their teeth or coffee mugs and glasses *shudder*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first sexual experience had scented lip gloss all over, so I have got turned on by it a LOT, ever since.

Love it.

I also like lipstick on my skin from her lips, turns me on a lot. I had an experience with an ex-gf, she and her younger sister chased me and then held me down (I stopped resisting... For obvious reasons) and pulled my pants down and wrote on my dick with lipstick and have been turned on by it ever since.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
i dont wear lipstick im more of a lip gloss kinda girl
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexybikesassycheergirl
i dont wear lipstick im more of a lip gloss kinda girl

Lip Gloss and Suckers.

I'll have to ship you a package of Skittles flavor lip gloss and a bag of Dum Dum pops. LOL