Like the taste?

last reply
38 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you girls like the taste of cum? Or do you swallow just to satisfy your man?;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The taste of cum is different with each person. I had serious issues with the taste of my ex, I would swallow to please him until it got to the stage where I couldn't any more because it got progressively worse. Once it got to that point, his cum didn't go anywhere near my mouth. I've never had issues with anyone else, and enjoy having cum in my mouth, tasting it and swallowing it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've heard cum can taste different due to what the person has eaten that day ie: spicy foods?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Food makes a big difference, that's why his was so bad, he ate rubbish food.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not good then lol!! I had a chicken salad today, mine shouldn't be bad then;)
Lurker
0 likes
Food plays a huge role as does coffee and soda. Wine, in my opinion, makes it taste much sweeter! But I really do enjoy the taste and texture! I swallow to satisfy me - I could care less if it satisfies him! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not keen on the taste and sometimes it can taste nicer dependent on a man's diet. I love to swallow as it makes me feel dirty and naughty and I do it for me.

It's especially fun when a guy gives you advanced warning he's about to cum and instead of pulling it away from your mouth you go at it with even greater gusto
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Freddyj
Food plays a huge role as does coffee and soda. Wine, in my opinion, makes it taste much sweeter! But I really do enjoy the taste and texture! I swallow to satisfy me - I could care less if it satisfies him! LOL

Dudealicious should comment .... being a wine connoisseur ... have you heard this to be true?

Lurker
0 likes
I've only ever tasted one guy (apart from pre-cum with another) so i cant really comment but im hoping all guys dont taste the same after i almost puked all over him!
Lurker
0 likes
cum doesnt taste amazing but i still like to swallow. i love how it slips down my throat. and my man lovessss it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cant say I love the taste but I like how if feels in my mouth. And his diet defintely determines the taste. Eating fruits improves it a lot, epecially pineapple and mango.
Lurker
0 likes
i'm not really a fan of the taste, though it does vary. consistancy is a big deal for me. Mostly i swallow because it requires less clean up, he's happy, and i taste it less. The consistancy doesn't get to me as much if it starts out in the back of my throat.
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmmm i LOVE tasting cum!...but some is better than others...just depends on the person and what they eat....but i love swallowing cum..feeling it coat my tongue and slide down my throat...mmm yummy!!!...but i love pleasing my man...it's a big turn on to me;)....what ever my man wants i will be more than willing to do to make him happysmile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fillmeupgood22
cum doesnt taste amazing but i still like to swallow. i love how it slips down my throat. and my man lovessss it!
mmmm yes i do, and love the way u want to please me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
I'm not keen on the taste and sometimes it can taste nicer dependent on a man's diet.

Agreed. I believe red meats (protein breakdown prodiced more acid = bitter tatse) in addition to the other things mentioned here affect the tatse negatively too. I have found that pineapple juice or something similar will sweeten the taste significantly if he drinks a glass about 4-6 hrs before. Guys take heed...it really does work...try it. If your girl gets just a tiny taste of it from your precum, she will want more.
0 likes
I have read that cinnamon improves the flavor, coffee makes it worse.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tried it once , threw up , end of story
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it! Yes i agree the taste does vary...maybe it is the food, or maybe it varies naturally..I'm not sure. But I love the taste whatever. I first swallowed cum when I was 17, and have loved it ever since. I especially enjoy it when a guy hasnt ejaculated for several days, so when it cums it squirts powerfully and hits the back of my throat....it also tends to be thicker, which I love.
0 likes
I've been reliably informed (have no personal experience to go on, although I hurt my back trying like all boys, of course) that sweet fruits (pineapple, strawberries, mango etc.) improve the flavour considerably.

I can also add, from personal experience this time, that the same thing is true for women...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes i do swallow and not just to please my man. I luv the taste of cum! Once i tried to see how long i could go without eating food and just live of cum. Well I only lasted three days (I guess i didnt get enough cum lol) but I was surprised that i lasted that long. I sucked a few guys over that period and I was surprised how after having eaten nothing else for a couple of days (except for water and other drinks) different different mens cum tasted and even how different the same mans cum tasted over the course of a couple of days.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes i do swallow and not just to please my man. I luv the taste of cum! Once i tried to see how long i could go without eating food and just live of cum. Well I only lasted three days (I guess i didnt get enough cum lol) but I was surprised that i lasted that long. I sucked a few guys over that period and I was surprised how after having eaten nothing else for a couple of days (except for water and other drinks) different different mens cum tasted and even how different the same mans cum tasted over the course of a couple of days.
Lurker
0 likes
The tastiest thing in the world is a girl-cum.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by x10bunny

never tried the cum diet.

it mostly tastes good, but each time it does taste different. my own tastes different
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Enjoy the taste most times. I think consistency varies more than taste; thicker or watery. And I always swallow if the guy wants to keep it in there, because I always have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind it at all if he's feeding me OUR mixture. It's very arousing to share our flavors as he kisses me.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jerseylynn
I don't mind it at all if he's feeding me OUR mixture. It's very arousing to share our flavors as he kisses me.

That is the ultimate!

Kisses!

Steph
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I enjoy the taste of cum after I have been drinking, when I'm sober I'm really not big on the taste of cum.
Lurker
0 likes
mmmm yes..I love the taste of my man's cum.
Lurker
0 likes
The flavour can vary a lot. If it tastes good I play with it more. LOL If not I just swallow quickly!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As Alison90 said, the taste varies. If it is good, I will play with it seductively for the guy in my mouth. If not, just swallow. However no cum is so bad that one has to spit it out. As for guys who cum hard, if they are unloading deep in the throat I have to be careful about gagging. I can take big cocks down to their balls and deep throat them, but cum deep in my mouth may or may not have a little bit of gagging effect on me. So i normally let the guy cum closer to my lips and then swallow it. Love how different guys taste.