Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lights on or off ?

last reply
55 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Do you like the lights on or off when having sex ?. Personally i like to see what I'm eating !.
Both have their merits but would you spoil a moment of lust by turning the lights on or off?
If it was a more prepared setting then yes, lights on.
For me, soft lighting is best at night, but guys sometimes want it brighter than I do.
For me it is simply a question of having enough light to see what I'm doing. But too much light tends to harshen "the glow", if you know what I mean.

Edit: Oops, sorry ladies. I didn't notice it was asking the gals. Nevermind!
I prefer having red and blk strobe lights on.

It's perfect at my place or even just the moonlight shining in.

Dark is always fun as you just have body and moans to go off on.
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

I prefer having red and blk strobe lights on.

It's perfect at my place or even just the moon light shining in.

Dark is always fun as you just have body and moans to go off on.

Strobe lights!? That has never ever occured to me. I think I would find it intimidating but who knows, it might be kinda trippy and fun.

Subdued light. Enough to see well, not enough to be harsh. Moonlight is perfect.
Lights, yes! But not too bright, unless the audience is large.

Quote by Verbal

Strobe lights!? That has never ever occured to me. I think I would find it intimidating but who knows, it might be kinda trippy and fun.

Subdued light. Enough to see well, not enough to be harsh. Moonlight is perfect.

But not the party type of strobe lights...I'm talking like the ones I stated on my post.
Party strobe lights would kill the mood.
What's next? Fog machine?

That would be too tacky.

laughs
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

But not the party type of strobe lights...I'm talking like the ones I stated on my post.
Party strobe lights would kill the mood.
What's next? Fog machine?

That would be too tacky.

laughs

Whew! I was thinking strobes would be a bit much. That said, a fog machine would be cool! And lasers!
Fog machine, candles, a laser pointer, and some Pink Floyd on repeat
Quote by Verbal

Whew! I was thinking strobes would be a bit much. That said, a fog machine would be cool! And lasers!

laughs out loud

Might as wells make* it a Star Wars™ themed session.

10/10 would recommend.

__

Edit : typo fixed.
Lights off. Candles lit.
I like soft lighting, it adds to the ambiance I find, to have soft or dim lighting.
Quote by Ping

Party at Ping's house, apparently. I'll bring snacks.
Soft or dimmed lighting makes it feel more romantic, however as to lights on or off in general, overall would say on as it's easier for each partie to see eachother and engage in sex with lights on. Where as with lights off it takes a bit for each person's eyes to adjust and to figure things out etc.
It depends. If your partner has body confidence issues then sometimes without lights on is the best and only way to go .
Quote by Dave69Fan
Do you like the lights on or off when having sex ?. Personally i like to see what I'm eating !.

ON.............
Quote by Ping

Dude! That rocks. Will you be my girlfriend?
Is it common here for guys to be commenting in my "Ask the Gals" question?.
Quote by Dave69Fan

Oops. Didn't realize it was. Got caught up in the fun. Sorry for side-tracking your thread.
Quote by Dave69Fan

My experience is that most Ask the Gals threads get commented on by guys, who either don't notice the thread category (I rarely look) or don't care. My apologies, but it is pretty common.
If the eyes are cloaked, does it matter?
Quote by Ping

Oops. Didn't realize it was. Got caught up in the fun. Sorry for side-tracking your thread.

Hey no problem, i was just wondering. I very much get what you say about "getting caught up", lol.
Quote by Verbal

My experience is that most Ask the Gals threads get commented on by guys, who either don't notice the thread category (I rarely look) or don't care. My apologies, but it is pretty common.

As i said to Ping, no problem, just wondering.
i like sex in the day .. so not much choice lmao
Quote by Dave69Fan

I often do but its usually from my Wife's perspective .
Quote by Dave69Fan

Passive aggressive.
On. I like to see how he looks at my body