6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I love when my nipples are sucked on and I love to suck other women's nipples
Lurker
0 likes
My nipples are sensitive and enjoy when somebody sucks them I also love to suck another woman's nipples.
0 likes
Love my nipples licked, sucked, and pinched. My tits are big enough I can do it myself if necessary.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what if your partner "forget" about your nipples? (for example when he's going down in you?)

do you gently remind him? take his hands to the place?
or just do it on your own?
0 likes
I love me nipples sucked, licked, pinched, played with all the time. I never get tired if it.
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
well, easy there. Yes, but only after I'm going. And sometimes guys really go at it, and it's a sensitive area. So yes, but, as usual, easy until I'm ready for the hard stuff. Going at nipples hard, early on makes me cringe like being tickled. Which is not what we're after ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep, I love it- licking, sucking, and occasionally some gentle nibbling ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have very sensitive nipples which stiffen as my lover Anni licks and sucks them ... and
I love nipple play .... the feel of a stiff nipple under my tongue as my lover moans softly
0 likes
I had my nipples pierced so as to make sure you knew they needed attention. Since piercing they are extremely sensitive. Sucking, licking and pinching are requirements.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Daddysass
I had my nipples pierced so as to make sure you knew they needed attention. Since piercing they are extremely sensitive. Sucking, licking and pinching are requirements.

I would give your gorgeous nipples PLENTY of attention Ada ;)
Lurker
0 likes
yes please
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Holy crap it turns me on when anything is done to my nipples, a medium sucking is awesome, getting harder as I get closer to coming! Yikes!
Cin69Cin
0 likes
My nipples are so sensitive, I cum really hard when my tits are sucked and heavily played with. It's one of my favourite things. My partner has spent a LOT of time on them and I love it!
Lurker
0 likes
love tongue flicking across hard nipple and the odd gentle lil bite
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 40F-28-38, so playing with my tits is a much always.

I think my nipples are attached to my clit sometimes.

Bite and lick my nipples for a bit and when you suck them you'll get a warm wet surprise.

Suck them long enough and I spray constantly.

Fuck me good up in my gspot, and when I pussy squirt, my nipples shoot milk straight up...smiles
Lurker
0 likes
My nipples and breasts do intensify and quicken orgasms, but only very slightly. They're too sensitive to be bitten.
Lurker
0 likes
If you really want to get me going that's the best way to do it!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In my experience, some women have a direct connection between their nipples and their getting wet. One woman I knew called her nipples her 'starter buttons', and could cum from nipple play. If my partner wants attention to her nipples, I am all too happy to oblige.
Lurker
0 likes
A big YES, I love giving and receiving nipple play
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when my nipples are licked and sucked on
I also enjoy licking and sucking on other women's nipples