lesbians??

last reply
29 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
why as so many sexy girls on this site lesbians?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
because i told them they have to be?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Because girls have titties.

I bet if they didn't, there'd be far less lesbians in the world...and titties, by default.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Blame Obama.

i was gonna blame Trump...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Because girls have titties.

I bet if they didn't, there'd be far less lesbians in the world...and titties, by default.

someone's got a titties obsession.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by sprite

someone's got a titties obsession.

The fuck?

I don't even talk about titties all that much.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dani

The fuck?

I don't even talk about titties all that much.

don't believe her, people, talks about them constantly. she's always PMing and BBing me asking me to send pictures of my wife's titties. it's a sickness, seriously. worse, when we're having lunch, she stares constantly at my chest and keeps licking her lips...

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

don't believe her, people, talks about them constantly. she's always PMing and BBing me asking me to send pictures of my wife's titties. it's a sickness, seriously. worse, when we're having lunch, she stares constantly at my chest and keeps licking her lips...

Lurker
0 likes
I'll be keeping a close eye on this forum thread! O_o Reaallyyy close
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A lot are lesbian yes, but some just say it to get certain men to leave them alone lol I for one am bi & would honestly much rather be hit on by a female.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by best_sort_of_trouble
A lot are lesbian yes, but some just say it to get certain men to leave them alone lol I for one am bi & would honestly much rather be hit on by a female.

...me too!
Lurker
0 likes
me too
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by arianna23
me too

And me watching
Lurker
0 likes
Because being hit on by a girl is much rarer than it is with guys it's incredibly hot, love it, love it, love it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
"Because being hit on by a girl is much rarer than it is with guys. It's incredibly hot, love it, love it, love it"

Oh so true!

Quote by Lunar_and_solar
"I'll be keeping a close eye on this forum thread! O_o Reaallyyy close"

Thinking of.... joining in?
Call me
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by hayley

Does anyone else find the scissors in the background disturbing?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

Does anyone else find the scissors in the background disturbing?

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by hayley

That's not disturbing at all. I guess it's the scissors in the context of being obsessed with titties Never mind.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lunar_and_solar
I'll be keeping a close eye on this forum thread! O_o Reaallyyy close

Quote by elude
Call me

She's talking about me not you.. hey girl you can call me
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by kiera

This is true and why I now am one... a bad one yes, but I am trying to be a better one.

Hey Rachel

Even 'bad' lesbians are one of God's Chosen People!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

This is true and why I now am one... a bad one yes, but I am trying to be a better one.

Ummm... I'd suggest a bit stronger word than "bad"... horrible... or pathetic... or the worst... lol... smile
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by chatnstroke

Ummm... I'd suggest a bit stronger word than "bad"... horrible... or pathetic... or the worst... lol... smile

Bullshit...read my post in the strap on thread and then tell me I am a bad lesbian...I fucking rocked.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Bullshit...read my post in the strap on thread and then tell me I am a bad lesbian...I fucking rocked.

Read it thank you. And yeah you rocked it alright... with guesses and admissions of lesbian ignorance... lol... smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by elude

Call me

Quote by justnikki

She's talking about me not you.. hey girl you can call me

I'm a gay alright , dressed as CD - so you two can cross me out of your list now
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lunar_and_solar

I'm a gay alright , dressed as CD - so you two can cross me out of your list now

I don't mind anything come on babe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have to say there is plenty lesbians in here, that's why i enjoy this site so much!
i feel so safe in a womens arms, so i feel this is where i belong (kiss the )