Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Leggings or yoga pants.

last reply
19 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Leggings or yoga pants, I will give you that they look comfortable but should you wear them outside as casual pants?
I've come to love them! They aren't just for working out anymore.
Collector you know Yoga Pants are for showing off the assets , not for comfort.

Yes they are my choice for casual wear after dresses and skirts.
I love my leggings
yoga pants. i don't actually wear mine out unless it's a quick trip to get gas or something. they are, however, my attire of choice around the house. lol i often wonder how many pairs of yoga pants actually make it to yoga

Say. Her. Name.

I love both but wear leggings a lot more, I mean they go with boots, heels, sandals, everything!
I like yoga pants, i think they make my butt look great
Yoga pants... comfort, style and taste ;) lol
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Leggings are pants cause I wear them as pants.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
I always feel mine are see through and not sure I like that all the time
What's wrong with leggings? I have black, taupe, mauve, dark gray, and several prints. My sister wears them constantly.
I love my yoga pants. If I can't wear a skirt or dress, then yoga pants are my go to outfit. Very comfy and cute.
I think it depends on how you look in them as it would with any other piece of clothing
don't mind both comfortable and sexy
I wear Blk Pilate pants to work out...I don't do casual comfy look.
If I wear leggings, then only with a longer top over them, and only those that aren't too thin. But I think the time when they were in fashion has passed, at least here.
Better be sexy as hell to pull them both off
I like to wear Leggings, you can dress then up or down depending on what you pair with them