Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, why do you think guys like large breasted woman?

last reply
41 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
To use as floattion devices in case of a plane crash?
0 likes
For the same reason they like small breasted women - they're obsessed with boobs!

@ ali.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
For the same reason they like small breasted women - they're obsessed with boobs!

Knowledge acquired from decades of being groped.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it has something to do with ------ who knows. I have a question though; does it matter if they are natural or fake?

I personally was cursed (or blessed) with mosquito bites..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by O0ziiomara0O

I was unfortunately cursed with watermelons...

AND THEY HURT MY DAMN BACK!

Ok, sorry... had to vent for a second.

Ling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its ok I don’t have that problem. I do however have a very large bottom (compared to my body) and it gives me lower back pain. Weird huh.. Even though it can be uncomfortable at times I wouldn’t change it for the world. Ok may be my mosquito bites only a cup or two larger. LOL
Internet Sensation
0 likes
"They do not!" "They do too!"

"No, they DON'T!" "Oh, yes, they DO!"

"Nah-uh" "Ju-hu"

Well, probably the same reason as to why I like "moobs."
Once your head and hands are close by you realise they are nice to cuddle!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lisa

@ ali.

I do prefer smaller and medium sized, Larger are fun also but as someone mentioned it does cause back aches and health problems. Hmmmm I could be the "Dr" and give advice!
I do love women!
lol

opps answer in the ladies section! Sorry ...
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think they all do. Some do, some don't.
Lurker
0 likes
Not to go all 'academic' up in here, but according to a professor of mine, it was a natural response to fertility. The logic was that if she had noticeable curve at the hips and ass, and large breasts she was more likely to be fertile, and therefore a satisfactory person to seek mating with.

Obviously, some guys prefer itty bitty titties and the hips of a 10-year old boy, but I can see how nature would generally guide males for that reason.

Speaking of curves, nice photo ziiomara!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by O0ziiomara0O

I was also...it just seems like an obsession to me or something.....just BOOBS!!!! No matter what size!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fystee
Quote by O0ziiomara0O

I was also...it just seems like an obsession to me or something.....just BOOBS!!!! No matter what size!
Mosquito bites do they have nipples?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lexylove
Not to go all 'academic' up in here, but according to a professor of mine, it was a natural response to fertility. The logic was that if she had noticeable curve at the hips and ass, and large breasts she was more likely to be fertile, and therefore a satisfactory person to seek mating with.

Obviously, some guys prefer itty bitty titties and the hips of a 10-year old boy, but I can see how nature would generally guide males for that reason.

Speaking of curves, nice photo ziiomara!

I agree with you, I've heard that before and it kind of makes sense.

Oh and thanks.. [IMG]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t46/ozzielass/Smilies/blushing.gif[/IMG]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't go to TEXAS
Carpe Diem

Red out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by O0ziiomara0O
Ouch..
sorry sweetheart i love your buns!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Like big buns and I can not lie ♫ It’s cool --- no need to apologize, I love them too..!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by O0ziiomara0O
Ouch..
ouch! I have some lotion for that if it hurts!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To answer a question asked a while back (somewhere up above) - yes, it matters if they are natural or fake. To me, anyway. I find fake boobs to be a major turnoff. I'll take a natural mouthful any day over artificial cleavage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know what me too, I’ve had both but if you ask me which one I enjoyed more --- natural of course. Even though fake can be pretty to look at (sometimes.)
Lurker
0 likes
Let me ask you this: would you turn a person down if they had fake ones?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the question was for me; if not I apologize…

If they looked “unnatural” and by that I mean they were weirdly shaped, or too hard, then I would have to say yes. I like to look at them, but I don’t enjoy playing with them.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Depends roc,
if I was gonna take her out just so I could take a picture of some breasts and hang over my bed and I didnt like what I saw...
*thinks*
If I was only going to use the breasts to...
*rethinks*
So.. I wouldn't have heart to do it.
Though if her personality was fake...
I'd fix it with some popcorn.