Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies only: Falling asleep with dick in mouth: Yay or Nay?

last reply
33 replies
17.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are there any women on here who fantasize or find it sexy to snuggle up to a man, whether in bed or on the couch while lazily watching TV, and rest their head on a guy's thigh or stomach with just the tip of his penis lodged in between their lips? Has any women actually done this? Or even fallen asleep with the cock still in your mouth, even after it's shot it's sticky load?

For those of you who sneak down the covers and suck dick in the middle of the night or even on the couch during movie night, do you find it soothing to cradle your man's cock in your mouth? And do you do it to pacify yourself, savor the taste of his warm dick in your mouth, or satisfy your oral fixation?

Last, what are some tricks of your tongue that you like to sensually apply to the head of his penis or glans when affectionately worshipping his dick like this, if any?
Lurker
0 likes
1. I find it sexy to rest my head on a guys thigh while on the couch with just the tip of his dick lodged in between my lips
2. I have fallen asleep with a guys dick still in my mouth after he has shot his load and have woke up in the morning with it hard
3.I find it both soothing and to savor the taste of his warm dick when I sneek down the covers and suck his dick in the middle of the night and always on the couch when we are watching a movie
4. One trick i use is to slowly lick his dick with my tongue in a circle applied to his head when worshipping his dick
Lurker
0 likes
Not sure I would be able to fall asleep with a dick in my mouth, I would rather stay awake and suck it again.
Lurker
0 likes
The very idea made me laugh my ass off.

I don't do anything passive with penises, sorry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, because I want to play with it and suck it, not waste an experience like that.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Ummm...the fuck?

I understand falling asleep on his thighs and being in that general area...it can be pretty sweet. But falling asleep with a flaccid dick in my mouth? No thanks...especially with the way my allergies/sinuses are set up (gotta breathe through my mouth some nights).

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've fallen asleep with cocks in my pussy, but not in my mouth. I don't need a pacifier, and I don't worship cocks (pussies, maybe! lol). Once I've swallowed their cum, I've done my duty. lol
Lurker
0 likes
No i dont think i would ever fall asleep with it in my mouth
Princess D
0 likes
sure if it pleased my Man to leave it in there i wud suck and sleep.. ( i wonder if it wud casue BUCK TEETH..)....mmmmmm this one is for you babes too freaking funny...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I don't need a cock as a dummy - I grew out of them many years ago.
I wouldn't insult my man by going to sleep on the job. That would indicate I am bored, and I am never bored enjoying him that way.
I am guilty of going to sleep afterwards with the taste of him still in my mouth. If I wake, I lick my lips and immediately go back to sleep completely satisfied.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DoubleDs
Not sure I would be able to fall asleep with a dick in my mouth, I would rather stay awake and suck it again.

Amazing. Very hot.
Lurker
0 likes
not into limp dicks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Maile
not into limp dicks

What if it was hard? As in, if the guy had a morning or nightly wood? I think that's what I've been meaning.
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Ummm...the fuck?

I understand falling asleep on his thighs and being in that general area...it can be pretty sweet. But falling asleep with a flaccid dick in my mouth? No thanks...especially with the way my allergies/sinuses are set up (gotta breathe through my mouth some nights).

This, pretty much. I really can't see actually falling asleep with any object in my mouth...especially as I have a tendency to grind my teeth in my sleep...
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

0 likes
I think I understand what you're saying, but, no, not really. I can certainly enjoy lazily sucking a dick sometimes. If there's one available to me I will play with it (orally and otherwise) as I'm drifting, but I don't fall asleep that way. I would probably gnaw if I did, which I think we can all agree wouldn't be a good thing. I usually only like to play like that if he's already cum though, so that it's no big deal if I can't get him there again; and he can finish himself if he really needs another one. Of course, sometimes I'm just in the mood to tease,
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheScheherezadeFeint
I think I understand what you're saying, but, no, not really. I can certainly enjoy lazily sucking a dick sometimes. If there's one available to me I will play with it (orally and otherwise) as I'm drifting, but I don't fall asleep that way. I would probably gnaw if I did, which I think we can all agree wouldn't be a good thing. I usually only like to play like that if he's already cum though, so that it's no big deal if I can't get him there again; and he can finish himself if he really needs another one. Of course, sometimes I'm just in the mood to tease,

Do you ever whip it out to suckle on it during a movie?
Lurker
0 likes
Nay to that. Doesn't sound appealing or practical to me! Falling asleep holding a cock is one thing, but in my mouth... no, don't think so!
Convict
0 likes
Nope, I couldn't go to sleep with it in my mouth. I fear I would have a nightmare and think there was a huge worm trying to burrow it's way down my throat into my tummy and i'm not sure how I would deal with that during sleep. I'm thinking it would involve being so frightened that my jaw would lock closed from sheer terror.
Brown Sugar
0 likes
No, this could never happen in my world. I'd be too concerned about choking in my sleep and a probable bite-down mid-rem. Hell no.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I don't even think this is possible. I certainly would never want to try.....LOL...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never! I'm too busy with it to fall asleep......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would not be able to fall asleep with my hubbys big cock in my mouth nor would i want to. Love to suck it.
Lurker
0 likes
nooooooooo. Not my thing.

Lurker
0 likes
umm no.... I find that extremely awkward
Lurker
0 likes
I've been known to sleep in that general area (post-sucking), but flaccid cock? Doesn't do much for me. My man's a grower, not a shower, anyway, so there's only about 3 inches of good stuff when he's flopped.

I do, however, regularly wake up to find I've started stroking it or sucking it in my sleep, but just having it in there without a purpose does nowt for me. On the other hand, if he were to fall asleep still buried deep inside me... That's both touchingly romantic and downright hawt.

Lurker
0 likes
No but I've been woken up by having one either brushed against my lips or being eased into my mouth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
No but I've been woken up by having one either brushed against my lips or being eased into my mouth

So super sexy.. And how do you feel at that point when the head brushes against your lips? Does it turn you on or are you indifferent about it? How do you react?