Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies of Lush question What do you compare your skin tone to?

last reply
28 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
I am just wondering,for starters I notice a lot of women have really good skin tones and it just matches their body,how they look no matter if their a darker complexion or lighter.

So ladies tell me your skin tone and what you compare the color to.
milk in the winter and a caramel latte in the summer
Lurker
A ghost most of the time but if It's summer & I spend to much time in the sun then a cooked lobster.

This redhead can't tan even a little bit.
Alpha Blonde
I'll go with a nail polish comparison. Shandy in the winter and Crumpet in the summer. smile

I do use a bit of self-tanner through the winter sometimes so I can be a bit closer to Crumpet year round.

I can get a deeper tan on holidays or during the hot summer months, but I prefer to stay natural/sun-kissed. My days of SPF-4 and straight Hawaiian Tropic oil ended after university.
Active Ink Slinger
coffee with a lot of creamer.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
A white mocha:

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
I'm peach icecream - a bit of that peachy pink.
Lurker
I thought this was for makeup! I'm having a hard time finding a concealer that isn't too light or dark for my skin :/
Her Royal Spriteness
unripe bananas!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cryptic Vigilante
I came in this thread hoping to get aroused.

I left with an urgent desire to eat this (with a large mochaccino, please) :

Active Ink Slinger
At the moment, I would compare my skin to a sheet of white paper. Haven't seen the big globe thing in the sky for a while. What's that called??? The sun.. That's right.. :P
Lurker
B: Me, I'm white chocolate - almost pale all the time, just because the Sun turns me into a beet

Tani's more milk-chocolate,so she doesn't have quite the worry I do on that
Active Ink Slinger
At the moment it seems like a lighter shade of rose wine I guess smile
Active Ink Slinger
Porcelain in winter. Ivory in summer. That's right. I don't tan.
Lurker
According to a wood finisher's guide: Antique Cherry smile

Cinnamon's pretty close, just a teensy bit redder than me.
Rainbow Warrior
See my signature pic below? That's my skin-tone in summer. I tan quickly and dark, and stay that way most of the year.
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by HeraTeleia
I've been told that my skin tone puts milk to shame. Not sure if that's a compliment or not. I don't tan, I burn.

Same here. I burn, and then it goes away as if the sun never touched my skin. Heals back to milky paleness.
Lurker
Dark chocolate of course
Active Ink Slinger
High Maintenance. Takes so much work to keep it as soft as I would like it,
Active Ink Slinger
mine changes so much guess its the irish in me from pale to dark freckles
Lurker
Coffee with too much cream
Butterfly
Ivory white
Active Ink Slinger
I naturally have an olive complection. I work on a tan all year. Even during the winter we have 75 to 80 degree days. On those days I will work on keeping a nice all over tan.

Brandie