Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies how would you seduce me?

last reply
57 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I'm 6'1" dark brown hair, muscular but not overly, a romantic, an active outdoorsman...what would you do to seduce me...how would you make me interested in you from across the room?
I wouldn't.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Why should I?
oh! oh! oh! i know this one! Throw lit darts at you and scream bullseye every time one sticks in your chest!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
I'd wear something low and revealing, and drop something on the floor. I would bend down to pick it up giving you a good look. Then I would crall across the room on my haands and knees. I'd keep looking you in the eye wetting my lips. Occasionally I woild kook at your cock and when I say it starting to swell, I would ask you if you were getting a hard on.

Interested?
I wouldn't because I have a boyfriend.
Quote by sprite
oh! oh! oh! i know this one! Throw lit darts at you and scream bullseye every time one sticks in your chest!

I thought the idea was to aim for his (bulls)eyes
I'm afraid I wouldn't even have noticed you across the room, since I'm delightedly distracted by the cute, funny, kinda odd, 5' 8" guy who's brought me a drink and is being confident enough to attempt to seduce ME!!! Flattering!!!

xx SF
Quote by stephanie

I'm afraid I wouldn't even have noticed you across the room, since I'm delightedly distracted by the cute, funny, kinda odd, 5' 8" guy who's brought me a drink and is being confident enough to attempt to seduce ME!!! Flattering!!!

xx SF

AGREED!! (:
lollololol wow that's just ccccoooollllddddddddd!!!!!!!!
Quote by stephanie

xx SF

Acutually, i'm 5'0" and a girl, but other than that, you got it right biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

This thread didn't go over so well did it.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Are you kidding me??

Bwahahahahahahahahahahah
man do I feel bad for you
Interesting isn't?? If that was a woman asking the same question it won't be just the guys answering but women as well, all saying how they would seduce her, even the ones here
very true...but .. as we say that... 50% of the women here are males... doing that... so that should not be an issue... everyone gets what he/ she wants!!!
Quote by thesilkyknot
very true...but .. as we say that... 50% of the women here are males... doing that... so that should not be an issue... everyone gets what he/ she wants!!!

if that's true then that's very pathetic of them
Quote by Guest
Interesting isn't?? If that was a woman asking the same question it won't be just the guys answering but women as well, all saying how they would seduce her, even the ones here

I completely agree, took the words right out of my mouth
Quote by Guest

That's an astute observation, but ultimately useless. Women who come from across a room to seduce get a reputation for not being worth committing to. Most women want/need to feel worthy of commitment. Their confidence relies on it. Guys, not so much.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Quote by Pussyismypleasure
I'm 6'1" dark brown hair, muscular but not overly, a romantic, an active outdoorsman...what would you do to seduce me...how would you make me interested in you from across the room?

you would see me.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
You would need a bloody good stamp collection for me to even think about giving you any eye contact
Why would I want to? I'd rather you came onto me and then saw all my male friends who I hang about with getting ready to tell you to back off as I don't even notice your advances.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Pussyismypleasure: it was an interesting social question you asked, honestly worded to get an honest answer. It would have been worth the effort if the question was taken and answered as honestly. There was a chance for real insight, unfortunately the opportunity was squandered. Would have been interesting to get some different takes from the lady's because we know there are some assertive women here that don't mind telling a man what they want, how they want it and are not afraid of societal norms that restrict their freedoms. "guest" brought a good point out too that bares some exploring as well.

Alas, was not to be.

And so ends today's lesson in passive/aggressive free form writing brought to you by me.

RM
"I understand that 'Shit happens'! I don't under stand why I have to be under it when it does!!!"
RM
Very droll, my dears, indeed, very droll.

It's not personal, but I wouldn't. I just don't do that kind of thing, I haven't the confidence. If I liked you, I'd probably just look at you when I thought you weren't looking, and think about you instead.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************

I'd wear my hair in pigtails, paint my lips ruby red (as they are in my avatar) and just sit there looking pretty with my Kitty ears on, if I was being Miss Meow, that is, but the majority of the time, I'm just plain old Andrew. Nice job, trying to cyber en masse (meant as a joke but my tone doesn't come through in text)
Quote by RobinMaxwell760
Pussyismypleasure: it was an interesting social question you asked, honestly worded to get an honest answer. It would have been worth the effort if the question was taken and answered as honestly. There was a real chance for real insight, unfortunately the opportunity was squandered. Would have been real interesting to get some different takes from the lady's because we know there are some assertive women here that don't mind telling a man what they want and how they want it and are not afraid of societal norms that restrict their freedoms. "guest" brought a good point out too that bares some exploring as well.
Alas, was not to be.

So, what exactly can we take away from this? Did the women refuse to provide direct answers because they didn't like his self-description? Were they saying he wasn't worth seducing? Or were they saying they just aren't confident enough to seduce? Or what?

I can believe that women of my generation, in general, aren't confident enough to seduce. It matches my experience with them. But I'm at least one generation older than most women here. I would have hoped they would have made more progress.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust