Ladies how do you want to be treated?

last reply
19 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always respected the women in my life being the only boy in the family. Women ask are there any good men out there.....well I am one of them...but it seems an uphill battle to find one!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Honestly i like to be treated like a princess! But we have to be equals, with equal respect for each other (lots of it)
I like them to be respectful and sometimes spontaneous, but not too mushy gushy either, i dont want someone who will just devote their WHOLE life to me, you know the ones who just become obsessed with you! A relationship is very much an equals game smile
You must give up the life that you had planned, in order to live the life that is waiting for you..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just wanted to be treated with respect. I am not into guys or girls who are so attentive and mushy because most of the time it is all an act anyhow. Just show me respect and treat me as an equal. Not too much to ask for I dont think.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
like most id say with respect and to be treated gentle
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a bit perverse on this question.

I like to be treated with respect and dignity, and gently most of the time.

However there are also times when being treated a bit roughly and seen as purely a sex object can be very gratifying to.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Like shit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Like shit.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Then You Would Have Loved My Ex!!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Like shit.

THAT I can do... Where you been all my life girl?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
here in lush, I want to be treated with honesty.. you want to fool around with me?? (in a roleplay manner is most preferable) then tell me.. guys don't have to say silly things like I'm pretty or anything to get me to be nice and talk to you.. just pure genuine honesty would do..

in real life, I would demand an upfront and straightforward attitude, too.. but I don't really entertain sexual advances in person as I do here.. I'm quick to say no to that.. especially to someone I just met.. I like a guy I can hang out with, no strings attached.. the kind that I won't be bothered that he is friends with me because he has an insidious agenda.. I hate guys with ulterior motives for being friends with a woman..
She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. ~ Charles Bukowski
Lurker
0 likes
In real life..... I deserve the respect a woman should get from men in the society
But in bed..............................................................................................................................................................................
Lurker
0 likes
I want to be treated the way I treat others, with respect, with honesty, without judgment. I think there are a lot of wonderful people here at Lush that feel the same way as I do.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

THAT I can do... Where you been all my life girl?

THAT I can believe!! lol

I know that guys see me as a sex object, and I've been used to being treated that way all my life. But you don't get to be with me unless you're a nice guy (or girl) who shows not only respect, but genuine... abject adoration and deference! lol
Lurker
0 likes
I just want to be treated with respect and dignity,I'm not a sex toy to be played with and then thrown away;I'm a princess at heart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want to be treated like a queen that I am. As well with love, respect, dignity. I have been treated as a sex toy/ sex release for a long time by someone. It made me fall out of love with myself.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am sure most of us including me want to be respected and treated like we have a brain and are capable of making a reasonable decision.

But there are times that I need to be taken and used and abuse too. There are times, I need what I was created for.
Lurker
0 likes
I want to be treated like I matter. I no longer remember the details of the conversation, but one evening my husband and I were out having dinner and something came up in conversation that made me ask "why did you do that?". He looked at me with incredulity written all over his face and said "because you matter". It was simple, and sincere, and it made me cry.