Ladies. Have you ever

last reply
8 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
purposely gave your lover or some guy blue balls for the fun of it? If so what was the circumstances behind it.

I was sitting at my desk reminiscing about a dinner date I once had with a woman who played footsie with me the entire meal and even after we finished our meal and it was time to leave. When i walked her to her car and exchanged hugs for the nite, she leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear. "Sometimes I don't know whats better. having sex or turning on men, so every once in a while I have to remind myself which I like more." and what did you find out, i asked her. "I just love seeing those fuck faces when i tease a guy. I get so excited knowing your turned on." she turned around and left me there. I think from that experience I truly learned what a good game of teasing can get you. I found myself always thinking about her and what she use to do. Turns out I miss that feeling now.

I find it amazing how one little incident in life can change you forever.
Just let it go.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do that alot. I love knowing a guys turned on cuz of me but I usually always finish him.
I will intentionally give a guy blue balls if he makes me mad but its usually ill start giving him head and then just get up and turn on the tv.
Lurker
0 likes
I'll do it when we're out and there's no way to finish him. But when we get home later we'll start again and then it's to completion
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kaotik1

she leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear. "Sometimes I don't know whats better. having sex or turning on men, so every once in a while I have to remind myself which I like more." and what did you find out, i asked her. "I just love seeing those fuck faces when i tease a guy. I get so excited knowing your turned on."

yes, this.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Classified
0 likes
Really enjoy the mental game. Cerebral fornication absolute! It is so powerful. Perfectly illustrated by Lush and best friends!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
The Linebacker
0 likes
Ouch! I remember getting blue balls. Thank goodness it's been quite awhile since I had to put up with that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At my age blue balls would be a achievement
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have teased many a man into thinking he is getting something he is not. Such Power does a woman have.

But I always go back and close the deal.

Darn, I do not wnt to go home just as frustrated as he would have been.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only experienced blue balls once in my life. I was in the Army, stationed at Fort Meade, MD. I was driving back to the base after spending the weekend at Cape May, NJ. I was driving on a country road about ten miles from Fort Meade when I got a flat tire. I pulled over to the side of the road in front of this house. I was jacking the car up when this woman came out of the house wearing what looked to be the most see-thru slip known to man. I looked up as she stood in front of the setting sun. She was not wearing anything under the slip and tee shirt. I could clearly see her areolas and could almost count her pubic hairs. We got to talking while I took off the flat tire and replaced it with the spare. I mentioned how restricted my blue jeans were feeling. She said that since her husband was at home, it wouldn't be a good idea for me to come in, but if I gave her my phone number, she would call me when the coast was clear. The next week, she called me and I came over and came in her mouth.