Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, have any of you ever fucked your husband's friend or your boyfriend's friend? Or did you at least ever have th

last reply
22 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
1 like
I would like to only are those stories where you did it behind your husband's back ? For example you fucked your husband's friend but behind his back.PLEASE do NOT include stories where your husband knows about it and is OK.

You could include stories where you didn't actually have sex with them but you had the hots for him and you would like to do something with him given the chance ?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

I would like to only are those stories where you did it behind your husband's back ? For example you fucked your husband's friend but behind his back.PLEASE do NOT include stories where your husband knows about it and is OK.

You could include stories where you didn't actually have sex with them but you had the hots for him and you would like to do something with him given the chance ?

I don t k ow if moderator will delete my quote......
But i have 2 stories that u may be interested in. On of my affair with my boss. And other of me fucking my husband s sibblings..... All behind his back.
I have fucked my boyfriend and stepdad at the same time
Before I got married I fucked my future husbands sister and her hubby.
I had my husband's brother's friend declare their love for me on the phone. Granted he was drunk but it was flattering he told me he loved me.
No, I haven't, but my husband did cheat on me and that is an interesting story, it hurt like hell in more ways than one and I had the bruises to prove it because I had the cheek to be hurt and confront him.

You know I realise that people do this all the time and it's no big deal to them but it is and was to me so if you're getting your kicks out of wanting to hear stories of unfaithfulness you should at least show some compassion for the victims of such an act.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
I fucked my best friends father does that count?
Yes... i fucked my BF's best friend during a break up period with my BF.... we were together for just one month... but things changed after a month.. i again went to my BF's place. Does that count
- Arjino Ferrera
Two things couldn't

1.The person you fucked is somehow related to your boyfriend/husband (preferably his friend or someone else like his dad,cousin, anyone )

2.You kept it a secret

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Quote by kiera
No, I haven't, but my husband did cheat on me and that is an interesting story, it hurt like hell in more ways than one and I had the bruises to prove it because I had the cheek to be hurt and confront him.

You know I realise that people do this all the time and it's no big deal to them but it is and was to me so if you're getting your kicks out of wanting to hear stories of unfaithfulness you should at least show some compassion for the victims of such an act.

I have compassion for you Kiera. It is crushing to learn of someone you love's going behind your back. Crushing. It happened to me too. I still feel it decades later. I pray you will heal over time, and never have to go through that ever again.
What a silly question. Everyone knows I have behind his back with some of his friends. Plus a few friends in the same room while he was playing cards.
Does a boyfriend's sister count?

If so then she slipped into my bed when I was sleeping in the spare room (boyfriend at the time was in his room fast asleep after drinking too much) she was a bit tipsy too and it was more a case of her fucking me though
yes.. to both...husbands and boyfriendssmile:)
never had a husband but I have fucked my b/fs friends, my g/fs father n her little brother too. smile
I fucked my boyfriend's Dad behind his back. He wouldn't have found out except his Dad got me pregnant and I told my boyfriend the truth.
Quote by shawnababy
I fucked my boyfriend's Dad behind his back. He wouldn't have found out except his Dad got me pregnant and I told my boyfriend the truth.

That's hot ! How often would you cheat on your bf with his dad ?

Yes ladies please include those stories where your partner DOESN'T know

Guilty of fucking my girl friends guy - it was always on the quiet until she realised or was told. More than one as well. It was a sort of sport for us.
I have had the same thing happen to me when a girlfriend has done him - never for spite though always to see if he was as good as I said he was.
It never ended badly fortunately.
yes, my husband's friend came to see him while he was away. Before my husband returning we had sex. It was not a planed one but it happened.
Yes I have fuck several of my husbands friends and he has fucked some of mine.
Bump