last reply
55 replies
41.8k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MsTrib
Most of us discover it when younger, I was shimmying up a lamppost (as you do) when I first realised what happens. Best if your with a partner who knows you well

I like your username. Why do you think that "ladies" were supposed to ride horses sidesaddle? I used to know this wild assed redhead who used to talk about the pleasures of riding her Harley on bumpy roads.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its a bit of a silly question lol .but. YES and on the same theme dry humping is oh so good ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96

I like your username. Why do you think that "ladies" were supposed to ride horses sidesaddle? I used to know this wild assed redhead who used to talk about the pleasures of riding her Harley on bumpy roads.

My pseudonym, quite app for this thread lol glad you got the irony of it all !!
Ps hope you read my first story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually, I have stopped reading stories on Lush. Honest criticism is apparently frowned upon. If I can't say what I actually think without causing mortal wounds to the author's fragile ego, I'll just pass. I used to be a moderator/editor of an erotic story group on another site, and I used to tell new authors to stay away if they were going to get pissed off about people's opinions of their stories. Here, the first time I failed to give a score of 5, you would've thought I was Hitler's love child with Idi Amin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why would I want to do that when there are so many hard cocks aroud to give me a real fucking
Lurker
0 likes
OMG yes, I love it, feels so good when you get clit to clit.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96
Actually, I have stopped reading stories on Lush. Honest criticism is apparently frowned upon. If I can't say what I actually think without causing mortal wounds to the author's fragile ego, I'll just pass. I used to be a moderator/editor of an erotic story group on another site, and I used to tell new authors to stay away if they were going to get pissed off about people's opinions of their stories. Here, the first time I failed to give a score of 5, you would've thought I was Hitler's love child with Idi Amin.

Do you do editing at all still ? I struggle with paragraphs etc
Lurker
0 likes
Never tried it but reading the comments here can't weight to try. Any offers?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96

I don't know how this fits this thread but assume it does. I have had the same experience here after having the job you had elsewhere.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am also THRILLED that I have opened some women up to what is, for most, an incredible practice: tribbing. The scissoring styles looked like it would be out of this world for two ladies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme

I don't know how this fits this thread but assume it does. I have had the same experience here after having the job you had elsewhere.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am also THRILLED that I have opened some women up to what is, for most, an incredible practice: tribbing. The scissoring styles looked like it would be out of this world for two ladies.

My post was in reply to the last sentence in the post above mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MsTrib

Do you do editing at all still ? I struggle with paragraphs etc

I do enjoy editing. I am actually a much better editor than I am a writer. However, I am really busy right now with neighborhood projects. At some point I would love to do some more of that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I fucking LOVE tribbing!! Oral and fingering with another girl is wonderful, but tribbing is pure intimacy. There are basically 3 positions you can use, but the best way is for one girl to be on the bottom, slightly twisted on one hip, and the other girl to be riding in a scissored 'cowgirl' position, with the lower girl's upper leg being lifted up beside the face of the girl on top. This gives the best angle for clit-to-clit rubbing, which is what gives me the most mind-shattering orgasms! If you can find a double-ended dildo that isn't any longer than 10-12", you can fuck each other with it for the penetration while tribbing, but it will make it harder to rub clits that way.

This is pure perfection - ask Jane my girlfriend - No 2 is as you say mind -shattering.
We use a feeldoe which took a bit of mastering but we are both experts at it now as it requires great kegal control. The boys benefit from that as well. You can get better action on the clit with it compared to a double ender.
Lurker
0 likes
To Trib,,or not to Trib,,,,HELL YES !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96

My post was in reply to the last sentence in the post above mine.

OK. I see no problem. Sorry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96

Riding horses not only can produce "petit mal" once a lady knows how to do it. It has been done for centuries.
Also, women who ride horses develop powerful legs and vaginal strength that increases the vaginal area's tightness and control. I could write a hole book on this benefit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll bet that would be a scintillating read!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes. In fact it is a very erotic thing to do with another woman. I also enjoyed what I suppose was "hetero tribbing" with my first serious boyfriend back in high school. We would both get off, I was still a virgin and the chance of pregnancy was quite low as we always made sure he came "up high." The first time I did it with another girl it just sort of happened after we had been hugging and kissing and then we realized we were rugging our vulvas and clits angainst each other and we just kept at it until we had a few orgasms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Watching two women trib is really, really erotic. If I ever have another FFM 3some, I want to start off watching them trib until they both cum and then lick them both clean, followed by a three way kissing marathon. I need a couple of volunteers!
Lurker
0 likes
Yesssssssssssssss
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I fucking LOVE tribbing!! Oral and fingering with another girl is wonderful, but tribbing is pure intimacy. There are basically 3 positions you can use, but the best way is for one girl to be on the bottom, slightly twisted on one hip, and the other girl to be riding in a scissored 'cowgirl' position, with the lower girl's upper leg being lifted up beside the face of the girl on top. This gives the best angle for clit-to-clit rubbing, which is what gives me the most mind-shattering orgasms! If you can find a double-ended dildo that isn't any longer than 10-12", you can fuck each other with it for the penetration while tribbing, but it will make it harder to rub clits that way.

I love the clit-clit rubbing.. omg just the right pressure against one another and it is heavenly.. I also agree with the dildo but my feeldoe is better.. when I have it in me, and I have penetrated my lover with it all the way.. our clits just touching.. I rock back and forth on it and it is divine.. both the insertion of the feeldoe and the clit-clit pleasure drives us both insane!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme

This is my meaning. Thank you Bethany!

I Agree I Agree and I Agree. If you know a skilled Artisan in Glass work you can have a dildo made just the right length for you and you partner. Thus you both are being penetrated and going Clitoris to Clitoris at the same time.

You may go insane from an afternoon of Tribbing like this! As Rhett said. "Frankly my Dear I do not give a damn!"

We are all different sizes and it is NOT a one size fits all.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96

feel free to comment on mine. i'm pretty zen about it, plus, sometimes it helps me write a better story smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
1 like
yes it is amazing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No, I don't like tribbing. I think it's pointless.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Quote by Lesluvtrib

I love the clit-clit rubbing.. omg just the right pressure against one another and it is heavenly.. I also agree with the dildo but my feeldoe is better.. when I have it in me, and I have penetrated my lover with it all the way.. our clits just touching.. I rock back and forth on it and it is divine.. both the insertion of the feeldoe and the clit-clit pleasure drives us both insane!

Wow

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Quote by PlayWithMyYoyo

Try a feeldoe, it's great for penetration in that position and lines up perfectly, or to use these positions.

Mmmmm