Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies do you like having your ass fingered during sex or is that a no no?????

last reply
528 replies
80.4k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have never had my ass fingered during sex,but i would very much like to try because from what i have read about it is very hot and sexy!.My lover is also very much wanting to try this with me the next time we meet up after the lockdown. also we are both very keen on him fucking my ass and cumming and shooting his load up my hot ass. As you can gather my lover is an outstanding awsome lover By the time we have got to this stage i will melt like putty in his skillful hands!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. And I will tell you that I have introduced a few males and other females to the pleasure too. I find it arousing to feel a woman's anal sphincter spasm around my finger as she orgasms while I am giving her some oral pleasure. Do not think you men will not enjoy it too!
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on the situation, but mostly yea if the timing is right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hayley
ABSOLUTELY! ABSOLUTELY! ABSOLUTELY!

ummmmm .. that's a YES! .. right?

Just so u know

Sweet memories
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will cum so hard with a finger in my backdoor. Hopefully it leads to more than a finger! But A finger is always great.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
It's definitely a big turn on for me.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I've given someone access to my pussy, then my ass is in play as well!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely better. So long as finger is wet first. Love it when I'm on top and get the double motion going.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes it can really add to the fun.
Butterfly
0 likes
Yes it's a turn on for me
colin123
0 likes
My wife prefers a butt plug while being fucked, says it gives her a more intense orgasm
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy anal so a finger, a toy or the real thing is good.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
oh yes, anything in my ass please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, finger only and nothing larger
Lurker
0 likes
I like her doing it
Lurker
0 likes
Absofuckinglutely