Ladies and masturbation

last reply
110 replies
24.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I love to masturbate whilst reading Lush stories and having horny chat with all the lovely females on here. I have a desk with a modesty board that hides my hand stroking my penis whilst reading at the lap-top at work. When everyone has gone in the office i will sometimes finish myself off, looking at the fabulous pics that members have on their profiles.

It would be lovely to find a female member who did this whilst chatting with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
an orgasm a day keeps the bitchy attitude away!!

My thoughts everyday! But let's make it more than one.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love masturbating, of course I also love sex but, I will masturbate anytime and anywhere that I can (of course someplaces, you must use discreation)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wondering if we can re-open tis topic smile Happy Holidays

Ladies and masturbation

When and where do you usually masturbate?

How often do you explore and when did you came last?

Thanks

Run

Lurker
0 likes
I masturbate almost everyday.. Usually several times a day. Almost always as soon as I wake up and before I go to sleep. Even if I am about to have sex or have just had sex, I love to masturbate first thing in the morning and last thing at night.
I explore all of myself, I use anal toys while I masturbate and sometimes bind, clamp or restrict my boobs/nipples.
I last came from masturbaion last night, about 11pm smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Last came about an hour ago reading a story on Lush
Lurker
0 likes
Not sure Masturbation and a couple of nice Orgasms keeps me from being Bitchy, but it sure make me feel less stressed.
Seems like the instruction on Advil take as need!LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do it anywhere, anytime. Usually I just use my fingers, but sometimes toys.
I love to try out new things.
Last time I came? About an hour ago, outdoors, in public.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i do it multiple times a day, in the shower, on the sink, in my bed. and last time i came was saturday... I have been busy the couple days.,.. needless to say I'm getting bitchy haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
Quote by tipzee23
an orgasm a day keeps the bitchy attitude away!!

Indeed!

happy-day
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I forgot how much fun the forum topics are smile Thanks for the replies and great memories!
Lurker
0 likes
Watching and waiting is hot
Lurker
0 likes
At least once a day just as tipzee23 wrote: an orgasm a day keeps the bitchy attitude away!! That is a very true statement for me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think I'm the only girl in the world that hates masturbating
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Luckily, my female friend and I are in a position where we don't have to work.

This is wonderful as nearly every night, we discuss our masturbation session for the following morning - what theme we'll use (schoolgirl, nurse, girl guide, cheerleader etc).

When we wake in the morning, it's into the shower and Laurie will change into her costume of the day.

I have to admit to loving her in her schoolgirl uniform of grey pleated skirt, white blouse, and white knee-hi socks and there is nothing I like better than watching her either lying on a bed or sitting on a chair with her legs wide open, showing me her maroon cotton schoolgirl knickers.

We masturbate for each other, me with my prick in my hand while Laurie either plays with herself through her maroon gym knickers or puts her hand inside them and the sight of them getting wet - a lovely large stain formng on the soft smooth maroon cotton - is marvellous.

We make this last as long as we can before we both cum, Laurie in her gym knickers and me all over the front of them.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I guess I'm going to sound a bit odd but I masturbate 1-2 times a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Just depends on my energy level & sex drive. When I do it I'm either in bed or in front of my computer watching a video or reading a hot story that makes me so horny I have to masturbate so I can cum. However, if I have a hand held shower head, then I do a lot masturbation in the shower.
Lurker
0 likes
I love masterbating and I love tasting my own juices as I do it
Lurker
0 likes
When, where and how do you masturbate? Often, since i'm single most always when i'm alone.

How often do you explore? Theres not much more to explore. I think i know every inch of my own body now.

Let us know when you came last? Last night with a girl thats been staying with me. But i'm sure pretty dam soon also smile
Lurker
0 likes
Much like my mood, it goes in cycles. Sometimes lots, sometimes littles.
Lurker
0 likes
as often as possible,anywhere,just before,,,