Knowing Men

last reply
37 replies
3.9k views
1 watcher
11 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Gals, what one thing should every woman know about men?
Matriarch
0 likes
They have simple needs?
Lurker
0 likes
Hey, I'd like to think those simple needs are or can be quite complex. There are a myriad of ways to have sex I'll have you know... Or at least I've been told... or read.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry but men (not all men mind you) are dogs! They are out for either a good meal or a good fuck.....whichever comes first! If you cant fuck them, feed them and they will eventually come around....lol
Lurker
0 likes
Now, now, this wasn't meant to be a men-bashing topic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

But she wasn't men bashing Rocco ... only telling the truth hee hee hee

We can bash much harder than that but we are too kind and gentle towards the undeserving sex LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SusanEngland
Quote by roccotool

But she wasn't men bashing Rocco ... only telling the truth hee hee hee

We can bash much harder than that but we are too kind and gentle towards the undeserving sex LOL

"Undeserving sex"?

Now I feel properly bashed.LOXDxpOtkpEf11cW

Just kidding. *devil*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry didn't mean for it to sound like I was men bashing. [-o< Please forgive me, I was just teasing...lol. I think women should know that men don't also want a passive woman in the bedroom. Sometimes the woman has to just take control and be the dominate one. Any arguments?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fystee
Sorry didn't mean for it to sound like I was men bashing. [-o< Please forgive me, I was just teasing...lol. I think women should know that men don't also want a passive woman in the bedroom. Sometimes the woman has to just take control and be the dominate one. Any arguments?

Hmmm...taking control in the bedroom huh? Sounds...delightfully delicious you fystee little devil you. *devil*
Lurker
0 likes
You women are so wicked and I love it.

I just enjoy a good "give and take" in the sack with a woman, fystee. Nuff said.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok enough said...lol. the girls need to take control and be a little 'fystee' in bed.jkIUNMkmeU9kjjwX
oh yes...take control girls!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
curious for you I would be
Terribly sinfull...lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fystee
curious for you I would be
Terribly sinfull...lol

Hmm...Terribly and sinful all in one sentence. I'm really liking this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I knew you would...lol. as the in disguise. Rocco, I agree a good give and take is enough. It has to be on equal grounds.
Lurker
0 likes
Mm hmm, I'd have to "give" it to you good, kind, and gentle women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
and I will gladly accept!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Gals, what one thing should every woman know about men?

That's easy, most men want to get between your legs.
Lurker
0 likes
If you let him watch his game in peace, he will make it up to you later on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That they are really just as confused as we are!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
0 likes
How can you know "men"? Just because you know Roccotool, does that mean you know me?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Maximillion
How can you know "men"? Just because you know Roccotool, does that mean you know me?
heh... I think I was pretty general with mine... Or do you enjoy having your game interrupted? If so, my most humble appologies for my generilaztion
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Oneline
Quote by Maximillion
heh... I think I was pretty general with mine... Or do you enjoy having your game interrupted? If so, my most humble appologies for my generilaztion

No.... I don't even have any games to be interrupted. I was just bitching at the title of this thread. I do things like that sometimes.

Just another one of those unfortunate things people do to amuse themselves.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Treat them fairly and be honest with them.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by ErinDcup34

Treat them fairly and be honest with them.

And that goes the same way for us men

0 likes

Quote by dlcalguy

Except for Catholic priests. For them, it's the other way around.

Sounds like hate speech to me. Not cool bruh.

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

Quote by JustAMan

You might hate it, but that does not diminish its truth. I would only make it less Catholic and more catholic in scope -- it's a well populated club, both ecumenical and at large.

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

And it was a well turned of reply, whether you agree or not.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by JustAMan

Uh oh. I think we've found the catholic priest.

0 likes

Quote by dlcalguy

Uh oh. I think we've found the catholic priest.

Wrong, but we did find someone who enjoys inciting and spreading unjustified hatred toward ALL Catholic priests. [Comment removed by Moderator]