I don't mind either way, kissing is optional to me (1 vote) 5%
I let my partners kiss me, but I'd prefer not to (0 votes) 0%
I never kiss during casual sex, it's inappropriate (1 vote) 5%
I'm way too busy telling him about my day anyway (0 votes) 0%
Other (please discuss) (0 votes) 0%
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

Kissing and Casual Sex

Although I love both kissing and casual sex myself, I've discovered that the two don't always mix well for certain girls. I've slept with a few slutty girls that were very open during casual sex concerning dirty talk, anal penetration, rough sex and cumplay, but then that seemed quite uneasy when I tried to kiss them. I've pretty much encountered the whole spectrum of options presented in my poll: for some girls kissing during casual sex was an absolute no-no, for some others it felt a bit awkward at first but then they didn't seem to bother in subsequent fucks.

I personally absolutely love kissing a girl while my cock is plunged deep inside a hot pussy, and luckily it hasn't been problematic with the majority of my partners, but it still makes me wonder:

- Is kissing an intimate act that you only perform with partners you're emotionally attached to?

- Is kissing awkward or inappropriate for you during casual sex?

- Can you still deal with it even though it makes you feel uneasy?

Note: I'm asking specifically for casual sex and/or fuckbuddies; if this doesn't apply to you, please don't answer the poll.

Thanks for sharing!
Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE kissing!
Lurker
0 likes
Not yet qualified to pick an answer from the poll, but I can imagine why kissing a casual fuck buddy would be uncomfortable. It's intimate as hell, when you lock lips with someone. Dirty sex is one thing; it's just giving your body over to mad, physical pleasure in the moment. A kiss, for some, might feel a lot like they're opening themselves up to you emotionally. Some might want to keep that part of themselves for something less casual. This is digressing a bit, but I know of a girl (and I have a lot of love for her) who would let casual partners come inside her, but imposes a 'no creampie' rule on her bf; it's something she wants to keep for after they're married. My point is that everyone has a different deed to symbolise something serious or sacred. Kissing might be that deed for some girls, but not others.x
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Kissing is very intimate but I wouldn't completely turn away from it - even with a casual fuckbuddy. There's a way to make the kissing a little rougher and more raw and in the moment so it kind of goes with the sex, without really bringing deeper emotions or intimacy into it.

There's also an important 'kissing threshold' if it's just casual sex - you don't want to overdo it or have it go on for too long. The minute it starts to slow-down or feel more emotion-based rather than just fast 'raw passion', then yeah - it can be awkward and I'm usually trying to find a way to move on to something else.

So when it comes to casual sex - hard kissing is good, and slow kissing might be awkward. It really depends on the person and the vibe we have.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I love kissing...open-mouth, tongue-twirling, wet and intimate, even with my casual partners. Most of the sex I have is casual sex, so I'm not giving up kissing just because I'm not in love with my bed-partner! If there's some special intimacy I save for only the one I love, its in my mind, not my body. I share all of my body with whomever I have sex, whether its the first time or the thousandth.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I kiss people even when I'm not having casual sex - it's an expression of love, and i love my friends, so yeah, kissing is pretty much a given if we're both naked.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I love kissing. As far as I'm concerned, no kissing, no sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
I kiss people even when I'm not having casual sex - it's an expression of love, and i love my friends, so yeah, kissing is pretty much a given if we're both naked.

I like kissing so much I don't even have to be naked to do it. And I agree with Wendi, no kissing, no sex. If I don't want to kiss you, I can't imagine I'll want to have sex with you.SMT4e3v6snzeMT6s to sprite.
Best Friend Exchange Club: Here
Artist stories start at Artist -- Chapter 1
Starbucks Reverie at Starbucks Reverie

Teacher at Teacher

And please read my competition entry:There's Always Time. A sweet love story set in a time traveling universe.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Wendi
I love kissing. As far as I'm concerned, no kissing, no sex.

I'll go with that. It's weird to nibble, lick and suck on every part of the other's body except for their mouth/lips. But FWB sex is less casual anyway than with a fuck buddy or a one-night-stand of course.

Oh, and welcome to Lush Wendi

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Pardon me, Miss Royal Spriteness.....ya mean I gotta be nekkid when I get to meet you (as a friend) and wanna give you a kiss
Lurker
0 likes
Casual Sex..... if it means a quicky.... then where s the time for kissing.
Also in multiple partners sex, kissing is absolutely optional to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kissing (which I consider foreplay) is very important. I very rarely have casual sex. I know and care for the people I have sex with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Kissing is very intimate but I wouldn't completely turn away from it - even with a casual fuckbuddy. There's a way to make the kissing a little rougher and more raw and in the moment so it kind of goes with the sex, without really bringing deeper emotions or intimacy into it.

I love kissing and it is a very important part of sex.

When with someone I am in a relationship the kisses will be very passionate and last much longer.

If it is casual they will be more primal, rougher, maybe some biting, etc. And be shorter in duration too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can kiss without it becoming intimate - but is is so hard not to go to that next level.
Kissing is an essential part of foreplay and the action. I could not enjoy a good session of sexual intimacy without it.
Casual sex used to be a regular experience for me and kissing was ALWAYS a precursor. Often the way they kiss was an indication of how they made love.
Now kissing is just one of the pleasures I enjoy with my FWB and not only on the lips.
Casual sex with other than my FWB is behind me I believe , but I can still enjoy a kiss, particularly with another woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I love kissing and it is a very important part of sex.

When with someone I am in a relationship the kisses will be very passionate and last much longer.

If it is casual they will be more primal, rougher, maybe some biting, etc. And be shorter in duration too

I could not have said it any better Nikki. Can kiss for rours
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a fantasy about my cousins wife, she's sat next to me while I jerked off telling her what I want to do to her. She tells me her turn one and fantasies. Ive lusted after her for three years now and finally last week she finally gave in a little and gave me a hand job . Last night something happened to me that hasn't happened since I was about 12 I had a wet dream about her, but there was no sex . I just dreamed about her sticking her long tongue down my throat ,that's it just making out with her caused me to wake up with my drawers full of cum. Weird huh ?no sex .
Lurker
0 likes
I love kissing but you better have a clean mouth if you want to kiss my lips
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me no sex wold happen without kissing, even if it's casual sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by genelyn
I love kissing but you better have a clean mouth if you want to kiss my lips

I carry around my dental records for just such occassions :P
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

I'll go with that. It's weird to nibble, lick and suck on every part of the other's body except for their mouth/lips. But FWB sex is less casual anyway than with a fuck buddy or a one-night-stand of course.

Thanks! smile
Oh, and welcome to Lush Wendi
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love kissing, like others have already said no kissing no sex and I wouldn't want to have sex with someone I didn't want to even kiss.