Is there a past love:

last reply
45 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lush Legend
0 likes
Welcome Ling Li......all replies are welcomed.......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome, Ling. At least you gave it a try, ya know? You can't ask for more than that.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't peel an apple twice. Good statement.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Batman
Is there a past love, you would hock-up with again?
If there were no one now?

Reasons have come up that I ask the question.

Bat

Recently because of the phenomenon known as facebook an ex added me as a friend(my first love)..We broke up a long time ago because we were too young...but he was the first man to give me unbelievable orgasms and was decent and lovely in nature etc etc...I think if I had met him when I was older he could have been the 'one'...I wouldn't go for it now as I'm involved but if I was single I would ...Life is too short to live it half cocked ..if it doesn't work out you could both move on...people do change so maybe if you have sex or go on a date with this person you will realise one of two things...1) you painted a rosy tinted picture of you together in the past and now you can see it isn't going to work out 2) It could be that you both matured enough to have a real relationship which could be better and more real than the one on the past...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No she'd be as old as me now .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slippenol
No she'd be as old as me now .

LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If they are in the past leave them there.
Carpe Diem

Red out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only one I would try it again with is dead, if I had a second chance with him I never would have let him out of my sight and he would still be here with me today.

However I think all this depends on the people I have been friends with a guy for almost a decade now and have watched him go through good and bad marriage and divorce fatherhood and custody battles always hoping he would mature in a great man but sadly he is still stuck in his old ways, I have found that if someone was selfish to begin with they will always be that way.
Apple
Lurker
0 likes
No, because there is a reason why we are broken up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I did,
I had a rel when i was 19 with someone. We met somedays back after so many years and found the same attraction to each other.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
If it doesn't feel like you are trying to go back to what you had.
I think it takes many years or lots of talking to get back.
For me, people I've left behind, I still love them deeply, but it's the love for a memory.
People change and you have to understand that the person is not the same as it used to be, aswell as you are not the same as you used to.
Though I've seen it work out for some.
Lurker
0 likes
THREAD NECROMANCY!!
Lurker
0 likes
There is a lost love or you have never loved
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a friend once told me ex's are ex's for a reason.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hook up with? Yes there are 2 men that if either of them came back into my life and I was single I would gladly welcome play time with them (separately that is)

Relationship with? No Way.
Lurker
0 likes
funny this is a topic now., I've been chatting with a past boyfriend lately and we, "may" try to hook up again.