Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is quy licking his cum after he came on (in) you a turn on for you?

last reply
108 replies
55.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think it's hot and why guys are "affraid" of their own cum is a mystery
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jennaslaw
I think it's hot and why guys are "affraid" of their own cum is a mystery

Guess they are afraid of their masculinity and dont want to loose their MAN CARD...However id eat my cum out of you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it is a huge turn-on! I think it is the most intimate act a man can show me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, very much so...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Abso-fucking-lutely! The only thing that would make it better is if he then kissed me deeply so I could have a taste too.K0vz4Skrcte5SKuM

Sharing is caring.
0 likes
It can be super hot, but it's also one of those things that the guy has to be really into, and not doing it just to be hot, but the same goes for a woman who's licking up his cum too. Not everyone's into that, and that's okay, but yes, I do enjoy it.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have definitely determined i will begin this practice as it seems to be a huge turn on for the gals. I always say, "anything to please her pleases me"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No!!!! That's MY reward!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WhiteQueensKnight
It can be super hot, but it's also one of those things that the guy has to be really into, and not doing it just to be hot, but the same goes for a woman who's licking up his cum too. Not everyone's into that, and that's okay, but yes, I do enjoy it.
Mmm... I love the taste of my cum, so have no problem, love swappinsmile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DMphilly78
Yes, very much so...
I'd love to turn you onsmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is so erotic when a man cums in me, pulls out, licks his cum from my pussy and then puts a tongue full of his cum in my mouth while kissing me. Oh Lord, fuck me again or call someone else in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its how I found out I'm a squirter!! Highly suggested.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Heatherose79

Mmm your a squirter are you. Mmm a have an idea..mm
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll
It is so erotic when a man cums in me, pulls out, licks his cum from my pussy and then puts a tongue full of his cum in my mouth while kissing me. Oh Lord, fuck me again or call someone else in.

Mmm sounds good
Tinker Bell
0 likes
YES!!! So very sexy and a big turn on for me.
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes its a huge turn on and i have had a few guys do it for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Heatherose79
Mmmm...Yumm:P
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when he licks his cum from me and then kisses me. Even better is for me to lick our mixed cum from his cock.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh yes...such a turn on...and than shares it with me...WOW
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only ever licked my cum out of a partner once and she loved it. But then she gave me amazing oral sex and although she allowed me to ejaculate into her mouth and would happily swirl it round her tongue she hated to swallow.

For months before going down on her cum filled pussy she had not let good cum go to waste and was very enraptured when I said to pass it to me and let me swallow it. She loved the feeling of power feeding me my own cum gave her.

Her oral technique got better and better the more I begged her not to make me eat my own cum!

Hasn't happened for ages and not the same from your own hand.