Is it weird to not love oral sex?

last reply
21 replies
1.5k views
2 watchers
8 likes
Lurker
1 like
I'm curious to know if I'm the only woman out there that's not overly enthusiastic about getting or receiving oral. It's nice to receive it but I don't require it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it. It’s best when your partner is enthusiastic about it. Maybe you haven’t right person yet.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BobbieBG
I love it. It’s best when your partner is enthusiastic about it. Maybe you haven’t right person yet.

You may have a point. Honestly I've only had 1 person that made it enjoyable. Others were just okay
Lurker
0 likes
I just love having oral sex and foreplay in general! Oral sex is so delicious and a wonderful to build up the anticipation of full on Lovemaking.Would not want to be without it. xx
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I LOVE oral, especially with girls, but I love giving my guys head too. But I know a lot of women aren't that into giving blowjobs.
Lurker
0 likes
I’m a big oral sex fan both giving and receiving. I’ve never passed up the opportunity for either
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
nah, i don't need oral with every sexual encounter. there are plenty of times i just want to get down to the meat and potatoes. however, there are also occasions when appetizers/dessert make a wonderful meal? i think you'll better find where you stand when you have a partner that blows your mind.

Say. Her. Name.

0 likes
I don't find it weird, because it's my case. Love giving oral sex, I'm not interested in receiving it.
Lurker
0 likes
I find it not weird at all even though I like giving oral. One can say the same about doing anal is it weird for liking anal as I like that too. In all its up to you as an individual to like it or not that being giving or receiving oral or doing anal. In the end just do what you feel comfortable doing and enjoy sex the way you like it that's what makes as all different liking or the liking the same thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely not weird. For me, I love it. Always a guaranteed cum for me. But I have girl friends who much prefer a good fuck than oral. Same way that some don't like to give it at all, or just do it to please their partner and don't get anything personally out of it. I guess it is like most things in the world.
1 like
I love sucking off one of my sexual lovers but not so much into them going down on me.
Idk, like it's ok but I don't ask for it.

Pretty much me sucking him off turns me on so much that he doesn't have to lick my pussy, just take me after I'm done blowing you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I guess people will love what they like. I love giving blowjobs to friends, and love being eaten out. I've eaten a few pussies as well, and that is a different kind of fun - but really nice. I consider my mouth to be a sexual part of me, and anytime I can bring pleasure to a friend with my mouth, I love it.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

21 Mar 2020

I love sucking off one of my sexual lovers but not so much into them going down on me.

Idk, like it's ok but I don't ask for it.

Pretty much me sucking him off turns me on so much that he doesn't have to lick my pussy, just take me after I'm done blowing you.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Some people don’t like chocolate. There’s nothing wrong with not liking it. My partner confused me for the longest time because physically I could tell her body enjoyed being eaten out. She came hard. But she emotionally was put off by it.

She goes into traumatic flashbacks about giving. You don’t need that much of an extreme to not enjoy it, but it’s perfectly fine if it’s not your thing. Make sure your partner respects that. If it’s something you are just not excited about but they are it could be a treat for them sometimes.

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

Everyone likes different things so there's nothing wrong with that but it is a bit strange. It could be that you haven't been with the right person to have a good experience. I love oral. Giving and receiving are fun. Not just the physical nature of it but mentally knowing you're giving someone so much pleasure with your mouth is very erotic.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I think if you don't love it, perhaps you aren't doing it with the right person. The right person will make you enjoy it😜

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by MC1982

I think if you don't love it, perhaps you aren't doing it with the right person. The right person will make you enjoy it😜

I don't like it at all. Doesn't matter who it is. Mik gets away w/ it cause he ties me down.

Trust people to be themselves...
0 likes

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS
I don't like it at all. Doesn't matter who it is. Mik gets away w/ it cause he ties me down.

Oh word? Welp, I've heard several women say they don't like it either, but it always shocks me to hear.

What really shocks me is guys that don't like getting head, but hey, that's their thing.

My last published story: Good For Nothing

1 like

No honestly a lot of men do not do it correctly. The two times I have honestly felt horrible. That being said if you found a man who truly knows how to I suspect your mind will change.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by thesexynun

No honestly a lot of men do not do it correctly. The two times I have honestly felt horrible. That being said if you found a man who truly knows how to I suspect your mind will change.

I agree and I think part of the reason is that the two are not taking time to communicate what he is doing wrong or what he is doing right. Each woman is different, and communication is a game changer in great sex. This is just the way I feel.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Not liking oral sex is very strange to me. In the right situation, it's more enjoyable than fucking.